2009.03.06 Nancy Grace

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not too bothered by TN defending Ron as a good dad- because I think he was. Haleigh was clearly happy, full of joy and light. And that's in spite of whatever other activities I believe he engaged in- he clearly loved his daughter.

What I have a problem with is the blind defense of Misty. I think if Ron and his family leaned on her she might come clean or at least slip up.

This is not about who is right or wrong. It's about getting a little girl back home with her family. They need to treat Misty as disposable and really beat up on her to get to the bottom of this.

I agree. It sickens me! I do feel like the culprit is right under their noses playing as this distraught actress.. I firmly believe she had motive, and opportunity to rid Ron of the only female in his life who truly matters to him..

Misty keeps saying Haleigh was in bed sleeping and 3 am time line........but do we believe her? What is the real timeline? After JR went to sleep, but earlier than 3 am........like after the movie was over and JR was asleep, something happened and had 5+ hours to do the cover up with friends.....
also, what did her dad have to say to LE that he signed out of hospital EARLY??? an didn't want to get in trouble???/
He said he didn't want to get into trouble by saying too much to the MEDIA about what was discussed with LE...not that he was worried about himself getting in trouble for what he told them!! He did not sign out early to speak to LE, but because of the circumstances and to be with his daughter. It was days earlier when he checked himself out after his surgery.

I'm not too bothered by TN defending Ron as a good dad- because I think he was. Haleigh was clearly happy, full of joy and light. And that's in spite of whatever other activities I believe he engaged in- he clearly loved his daughter.

What I have a problem with is the blind defense of Misty. I think if Ron and his family leaned on her she might come clean or at least slip up.

This is not about who is right or wrong. It's about getting a little girl back home with her family. They need to treat Misty as disposable and really beat up on her to get to the bottom of this.

IA
What about if Misty was drinking/smoking something/doing other and she was just passed out asleep. She would not have heard a thing being so out of it. Maybe she did wake up because she needed to go to the bathroom. Maybe she heard something in her deep sleep that caused her to rouse awake. At any rate, it makes sense if Misty was influenced by something (drink, smoking, other) then it makes sense to me she would be confused.
Terrible thing because a child is now missing.

JMO

Not to mention, without a frame and box spring (and no criticism there- my child slept on a mattress on the floor until he was 6 because he had a nasty habit of falling out of bed- the fall was less from a mattress than from a full bed) the perp would have to practically kneel down, pick up Haleigh and get back up. That's a bit of a hassle and would cause some rustling and noise.

IMO Nobody from the outside came into that house and carried Haleigh away while Misty was sleeping four feet away without disturbing her.

According to JR there was noise. The person dressed all in black's shoes squeaked.

IMO Misty was not in the house, o very heavily asleep (i've had a family member worry that something was wrong with me because they coulodn't wake me up.LOL) Either way, someone knew that screen door slammed, hence the brick!

LOL, I am a heavy sleeper also. My hubby said a jet could land on the roof and I would not hear.

I think it is entirely possible the perp knew the family and more importantly, knew the layout of the trailer. Most likely the perp has gone in & out of the Cummings home before and knew to prop the door.
As shown on NG tonight, someone knew that storm/screen door would shut behind them so they propped it open. If dirty clothes were on the floor then the big door was kept open with the clothes.
The perp was familiar with the family and that trailer. JMO

Would most of the mobile homes in that area have all the same layout?

I am curious if the position of the bed had changed at all from against the wall that night.
I am sure LE took photos of it during those wee hours..
Those toddler bed mattresses are very light..no matter how someone picked Haleigh up out of that bed, the mattress would have moved some.

According to JR there was noise. The person dressed all in black's shoes squeaked.

I hope that LE got little Junior's story that night or the next day. I am afraid if an adult asked a child, "Did their shoes squeak?", the child would say, yes. Just saying that while we may know not to make suggestions within the questions, other people may not know.

If the perp didn't wake Misty up then I doubt he woke up Junior UNLESS Misty was not there!

JMO

I wish they could go back to the house at night and turn on the kitchen light on. I am interested to see if all bulbs were working and how bright the light would be. Also it would be helpful to see if the light from kitchen was veiwable from the bedroom with the television on.
I also wish they had shown the window in the bedroom.
Oh, Nancy???

This is the way a normal Grandmother would react. I feel so sorry for her.

I am so glad you said that.
Teresa Neves just absolutely breaks my heart.
You can tell she is stricken with grief.
It is hard for me to maintain my composure when I see her on NG.

May God have mercy on this family and bring their baby home alive.

what if Misty was out front maybe smoking a cigarette or talking to someone else. I wonder if the house is set up so that someone could prop the storm door go in the side door and get back out without her hearing. Technically Misty was still "home" all night. Maybe just not in the house! Could be a way to pass that question on a polygraph.
Just My own theory. Not implying fault!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member