Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Raisin FWIW, I don't like to watch NG either. Doesn't she always look like she smells something bad???? LOL

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

That is a most interesting description. Its the mouth and getting things wrong I can't handle though.

I did not watch NG as I simply cannot stand her - so I have not seen the tour. If you have, perhaps you can relate the skylights versus what NG showed from this in the picture at this link. The skylights are fairly good size.

http://i39.tinypic.com/345d5jq.jpg

It is really hard to explain how these look from the inside. Mine was made of plexiglas but it wasn't just the glass. The frame in which it sat in was very secure.. The glass itself sat in a frame that was at least 4to 5 inches deep just from looking up at it from inside..
Mine was pushed into our tub when a tree fell during a storm, a huge limb when through it.. Even then, the glass didn't break and fell through straight to the tub. When the plexi was sent down, the framing around the glass came in with it..
I just don't see anyone being able to get in there without serious noises..

I agree about not giving the tour herself but about the clothes my little ones will change their clothes sevseral times a day, including PJs. Typically I see what they've changed into because I've had to go yell at them for playing fashion show while they should be going to sleep. But not every parent waits for the children to be asleep before they go to bed like I do.
however, I would probably know iwhich, if any, of their other clothes were missing

Yes I agree! I guess Yes I stand corrected about knowing what they had on.... I have 5 & 4 year old girl currently changing all their clothes, playing dress up.... LOL But like you said I would for sure be able to figure out what was missing by now.... WEIRD

I am sorry not to mention, to this day still can not remember what haleigh was wearing.... I have 4 children and I could tell you what everyone one of them had on.... But yet she remembers all the details about the blankets... And why is Misty not showing NG the house and the steps she took??? I would think if you had nothing to hide, you would just to help clear your name...... JMO JMO

oh gosh...If you want to clear your name, the Nancy Grace show is NOT the place to do it.

I keep coming back to Misti's statement that JR was awake and up as she fell off to sleep. She either verified that he was awake at some point and even maybe that he's not such a sound sleeper. That, and the laundry on the floor not being trailed into the kitchen or out that back door have been my main suspicion points.

I'm thankful for the family this perp did not take both children. It is curious now that you mentioned it that no one scattered the clothes on the floor. or ~ maybe they did scatter the clothes. Since LE is not releasing any information we have no way of knowing.

It just bothers me there are so many sex offenders in Florida and in that particular neighborhood. It also still bothers me the dogs went to the water. If a sex offender took Haleigh, he took her for a reason and would not just get her to kill her. <I really hate even typing that sceanaro.>
If there was an accident in the trailer with a family/friend member, I just honestly believe that crime scene investigators would have found evidence inside the home. Again, LE may have evidence but if so, they are not saying.

JMO

Ronald is doing the right thing by not being in the glare of the media right now. However, every single time he is approached...he is also doing the right thing! He is begging and pleading for his child to be returned safely plus telling Haleigh how much he loves her. His focus is and has always been on Haleigh as it should be. He isn't afraid of the media. TN didn't say that at ALL!
:clap::clap::clap:

I did not watch NG as I simply cannot stand her - so I have not seen the tour. If you have, perhaps you can relate the skylights versus what NG showed from this in the picture at this link. The skylights are fairly good size.

http://i39.tinypic.com/345d5jq.jpg

thanks for posting raisincharlie- re-watching NG right now and it does look like one in the bedroom, i also noticed that the shears on the windows were very light weight. Taking these things along with the kitchen light on/full moon into consideration i believe JR saw someone.

Oh, TN is breaking my heart right now:grouphug:

I'm thankful for the family this perp did not take both children. It is curious now that you mentioned it that no one scattered the clothes on the floor. or ~ maybe they did scatter the clothes. Since LE is not releasing any information we have no way of knowing.

It just bothers me there are so many sex offenders in Florida and in that particular neighborhood. It also still bothers me the dogs went to the water. If a sex offender took Haleigh, he took her for a reason and would not just get her to kill her. <I really hate even typing that sceanaro.>
If there was an accident in the trailer with a family/friend member, I just honestly believe that crime scene investigators would have found evidence inside the home. Again, LE may have evidence but if so, they are not saying.

JMO

I know! I wish LE would throw us a bone> I have had too many kids sleeping in my bed recently. But I'm so freaked. I just told hubby the girls can go back to there own beds as soon as he puts some blind deadbolts on the doors. That lock bumping thing is going to make me gray beforee my time!!!!

oh gosh...If you want to clear your name, the Nancy Grace show is NOT the place to do it.

LOL okay point taken... I am new to NG, sorry.... But I still think she would want the world to see what steps she took that night, so we could all have a better standing.... Or maybe its just me not quite understanding her steps and wanting to understand.... Again I am sorry......

It is really hard to explain how these look from the inside. Mine was made of plexiglas but it wasn't just the glass. The frame in which it sat in was very secure.. The glass itself sat in a frame that was at least 4to 5 inches deep just from looking up at it from inside..
Mine was pushed into our tub when a tree fell during a storm, a huge limb when through it.. Even then, the glass didn't break and fell through straight to the tub. When the plexi was sent down, the framing around the glass came in with it..
I just don't see anyone being able to get in there without serious noises..

I doubt anyone came through the skylights - they would have needed a ladder to get on the roof as there are no trees overhanging the house. They would also have to be extremely light footed walking around on a metal roof for no one to hear them. Also - they would have to know the skylights are up there to start with.

They're getting to the part again now where the wall was torn out by LE where the water heater is. Any idea where in the house this is or ideas why they'd take out the wall? TN doesn't seem to know, or isn't saying much. :waitasec:

I doubt anyone came through the skylights - they would have needed a ladder to get on the roof as there are no trees overhanging the house. They would also have to be extremely light footed walking around on a metal roof for no one to hear them. Also - they would have to know the skylights are up there to start with.

Aren't they sealed too? Wouldn't the skylight show some signs of forced entry?

I am watching again and someone had asked if there was a door on the bathroom. Yes there is once you pass the first doorway, it is a little room inside the master......

I think Nancy's question to TN in which she interjected about if she went home and found her twins missing................

that was just cruel. And it seemed to throw Teresa over the edge.

So was the question to the ME about Haleigh being affected by being separated by her parents for so long.

I'm not in a mobile home and I sure would be able to hear someone on the roof (can even hear squirrels running across it!) ~ so I can't imagine the perp gained entry that way. I still believe if a perp took Haleigh the back door was unlocked. MOO

If you are still assuming that this is a stranger abduction, why would there be any reason to search for a point of entry. Im thinking the OPEN DOOR, would be the point of entry. That would be the obvious point of entry, IMO assuming Misty is telling the truth.

thanks for posting raisincharlie- re-watching NG right now and it does look like one in the bedroom, i also noticed that the shears on the windows were very light weight. Taking these things along with the kitchen light on/full moon into consideration i believe JR saw someone.

Oh, TN is breaking my heart right now:grouphug:

Thanks Roblyn - I admit to being curious as to what rooms the skylights were over.

Okay here is my "thoughts" I think there are way to many things that are convienant for Misty.... Not pointing fingers but I can not stop thinking about.... First they are all in the "same" bed, then Haleigh was in "another" bed.... Had a pink shirt on, didn't have a pink shirt on...... Was not sure if the door looked forced open...... Sounds like someone in a state of panic, panic for what??? Could be the shock of a child gone, or could be not sure how to answer questions correctly...... Then by seeing the layout of the trailer. Is it not a little weird that Misty first went to bed at 10:00 (a 17 year old, waiting for her boyfriend to come home....) Then woke up to use the bathroom, and chose to use the one at the other end of the trailer...... and happen to notice the light was on in the kitchen, that she could not have seen from the bedroom (according to the reporter on NG) Went back to the bedroom to then notice Haleigh was missing, but did not notice as she got up and walked pass the little girls bed.... That you would think if it was so dark would have looked to see were she was stepping making sure not to bump into or step on Haleigh....... And not to mention all this just happen to take place "shortly" before dad was due to arrive home???? Woke up & noticed at 3:00 am, right when dad gets off of work???? Lets say there was a perp, and like everyone continues to say would have had to known the family, their routine, and their home. Would it not be VERY risky to do right before dad is do to arrive home?????????? JMO again JMO

AND, you can bet that LE is thinking the exact same way!

Too many oops I meant, no what I meant to say was and no let me change that story too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Renayz23