2009.03.06 Nancy Grace

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They're getting to the part again now where the wall was torn out by LE where the water heater is. Any idea where in the house this is or ideas why they'd take out the wall? TN doesn't seem to know, or isn't saying much. :waitasec:
The same reason they would take off the boards surrounding the bathtub...to make sure Haleigh wasn't put inside the area.

If you are still assuming that this is a stranger abduction, why would there be any reason to search for a point of entry. Im thinking the OPEN DOOR, would be the point of entry. That would be the obvious point of entry, IMO assuming Misty is telling the truth.

The only point of entry for a perp would be the door. Quickest way in and out IMO.

I wonder if I went down and offered the sheriff a steak, if he would talk? LOL the lack of information is unbelievable..
Speaking of which..
On the firstcoastnews video where they showed the house, the reporter said that Ron was asked to let in investigators from the SA's office to look around..
WTH would they be doing there? State Attorney's bring charges right? That is puzzling to me!
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=133019&catid=3&GID=tOfr0KLbei4xfBupbwr/1Umcm5CY9zvi7Yi3DzL4vDs%3D

Something has got to break soon. I have to believe that LE knows what they are doin. I want to know what That was all about.

thanks for the link

NG talking to TN about checking on the twins. These poor families.

Praying for Haleigh

If you are still assuming that this is a stranger abduction, why would there be any reason to search for a point of entry. Im thinking the OPEN DOOR, would be the point of entry. That would be the obvious point of entry, IMO assuming Misty is telling the truth.

LOL! I think people are assuming the open door was definitely the point of exit, but if no forced entry signs??? even still, ITTA the open door was the way in and out

I don't recall anyone mentioning the front door being locked. Anyone?

I think Nancy's question to TN in which she interjected about if she went home and found her twins missing................

that was just cruel. And it seemed to throw Teresa over the edge.

So was the question to the ME about Haleigh being affected by being separated by her parents for so long.

I don't know why people go on her show, She really is not very nice to them at all. The only good thing about her is that she profiles these missing kids. I had to stop watching her show.

The only point of entry for a perp would be the door. Quickest way in and out IMO.
Sorry, Maybe its me. I read everyone dicussing point of entry yet there was a door found wide open?! So either it was left unlocked or bumped open or this isnt a stranger abduction, because it was staged. IMO>

LOL! I think people are assuming the open door was definitely the point of exit, but if no forced entry signs??? even still, ITTA the open door was the way in and out

I personally think it was out then back in..
Where are the footprints from the ramp? Wasn't it cool enough during this week to have dew on the ground? I hear most of the land is sandy..but wet sand still leaves footprints.. Unless someone sweeps them off as they are coming back through the door!

Sorry, Maybe its me. I read everyone dicussing point of entry yet there was a door found wide open?! So either it was left unlocked or bumped open or this isnt a stranger abduction, because it was staged. IMO>

I agree and had to laugh at the " hello , DUH" undertone that was in your message. I'm always fond of a fellow fan of the sarcasm!!!! I LOVE IT!:p

I think Nancy's question to TN in which she interjected about if she went home and found her twins missing................

that was just cruel. And it seemed to throw Teresa over the edge.

So was the question to the ME about Haleigh being affected by being separated by her parents for so long.

I don't know why people go on her show, She really is not very nice to them at all. The only good thing about her is that she profiles these missing kids. I had to stop watching her show.

IA

Notice that even though Teresa Neves is broken with grief she takes the time to thank Nancy for keeping Haleigh's case out there.

She may have not wanted to use the bathroom by the kids so that when she turned on the light and flushed that it would not wake them.

If a perp abducted Haleigh, with the screen door on the back door propped open with the concrete block, it seems logical that was how the perp entered the house, as well as exited it. He couldn't have propped the door open with the block while exiting and carrying Haleigh. MOO

I can understand Misty sleeping through if it was an abduction..........she was 17. When my kids were that age they would sleep through anything. I'm just not comfortable with the kids sleeping in the bed/within 3 feet with the father and his girlfriend of 5 months. But call me old fashion.
As far as any of the "players" behavior, it does bother me that Ron is thinking of his own media attacks over pleading for his daughter, however, at this point he may become the story over his child so I'm on the fence with this one.

She may have not wanted to use the bathroom by the kids so that when she turned on the light and flushed that it would not wake them.

If she purposely didn't turn a light on, or flush just because she thought that she would wake the kids up, then there is no way she can make anyone believe that someone just took Haleigh out of her bed without her waking up..There is a huge difference between noises and touch..
If they were that light of sleepers, Haleigh would have called out to her, or hollered...something..

LOL okay point taken... I am new to NG, sorry.... But I still think she would want the world to see what steps she took that night, so we could all have a better standing.... Or maybe its just me not quite understanding her steps and wanting to understand.... Again I am sorry......

OT/

Hi purple,

I came to Websleuths through NG and believed everything said at first. ROTFL Don't get me wrong, LOVE NG, because she is a very loud voice for victims.
Have also come to find out, the 'media' does not usually have the story straight. Best place for current, accurate information imvho...WS. It's nutz how much they get wrong.

She also makes me laugh, you have to love the twins, and it does help. Often times you may find yourself yelling at the tv, and wanting to throw your computer.lol

It would have been nice to see a video of the house at night with the light on. We Need a re-enactment.

Welcome

If a perp abducted Haleigh, with the screen door on the back door propped open with the concrete block, it seems logical that was how the perp entered the house, as well as exited it. He couldn't have propped the door open with the block while exiting and carrying Haleigh. MOO

ITTA, and O/T just to lighten things up, it took me days of wondering why everyone was making cow noises to figure out that meant my own opinion....lol

They may have propped one door open because they thought they couldn't hold the child and open two doors at the same time. If you've ever brought in groceries and had a door trying to close on you while you are toting something, I would think carrying the child would be the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vetiversailles