2009.03.06 Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one knows, I thought i did something wrong and got kicked out, but it was pulled for review hours ago

I'm betting it was pulled because of gang talk. I think I remember now that that was a no no in the Casey Anthony forum.

Too bad - I had some ??? in there for player I was hoping to have answered. Maybe I will have to track him down elsewhere.

I'm equally confused by the different reports. :waitasec:
:clap:my post from earlier...... Misty said in three seperate (or more) cases, that she noticed the door was wide open when she saw the kitchen light on and that caused her to check on Haleigh. The main door WAS NOT wide open, she told 911 that the door(meaning the screen) was "bricked" open. Well how did she see that if the main door was closed, unless someone can show me different, She didnt say the main door was open AND the screen door was "bricked". She just said the door was "bricked" out on the ramp. So that would mean the screen door. In atleast two interviews she never said both or two doors. Someone please help me with this. TY

I remember back when LE gave information at a presser. They stated the screen door was propped open with the cinder block, and the main door was blowing in the wind open. this was in the same presser they talked about the blanket being taken out for the dogs.
What is the story of the blanket?
Did Misty wash that blanket at 3am or was it in the van that was taken by LE
and...
Why didn't LE take the two matteres? Seems like there could have been a crime committed on one of them and taking them in would be important.
And why did they wait so long to get DNA from all the family??
Do you think Children's Services would have been interested to know the two children were sleeping in the bed with their father and his girlfriend....and ...
Does Crystal, Marie, Crystal's dad, Chad and his father all have an alibi?
Sorry for so many questions but I know someone on here can shed some light on this for me.

I wouldn't doubt it..recently a 11 year old shot his stepmother, whom was 2 weeks away from having his dad's child. If an 11 year old would kill out of jealousy, I wouldn't put it past a 17 year old. JMHO

True...sorry SS...I felt so sorry for the grandmom tonight. She just looked so sad.

I didn't catch it - but did they show on NG where the light switch is that turns on the kitchen light?

Seriously Searching,
I have a quick question maybe you can answer. Would this be a more common occurance in cases where they had more info or a suspect or something? If LE really has no idea what happened would the SA still be as likely to go and check things out?

You are good....my daughter had a shirt on the other day and I asked her where it came from and she told me I gave it to her for Christmas :) I had forgetten that I even bought it...

lol. same for me with my 17 and 14 year olds. Different for my 7 and 4 year old. I put all of their clothes away, and purchase all of them . i would not necessarily know if the older ones were missing an outfit! They have a lot more clothes and I make them put them away themseves.

Hi everyone! I just joined WS tonight and I am already addicted.

Someone had mentioned earlier that floors don't creek, I lived in a Mobile home before and my floors did. That too just makes me question Misty's story but weird things have happened I guess so who knows. People have been falsely accused. There are so many red flags though.

I have a daughter close to Haleigh's age and I cannot even imagine what I would do. May I never have to either. I am sorry for GM too. As much as an unlikeable person Ron seems to be, I don't think he has anything to do with it either. This Misty, when I first saw her on TV reminded me of Susan Smith. My husband, who is the king of red flag missers (yes I just created that lable all by myself) even said that before I did.

As much as I would hope, I don't think she is with us anymore. I too keep praying though. For all our missing little ones.

Welcome!!!!

The reporter on NG said earlier tonight that the floors did not squeak.

I too have also wondered if she left for a while and is scared to say so. I would hope that LE would have already uncovered that if she did though, and would have told the dad.

Yes I just meant if one of my kids clothing was missing, especially in this circumstance I would know.

What if they haven't found anything missing? Maybe Haleigh didn't get that far...maybe she was taken and is only wearing her underwear, or nothing at all.
Or maybe Misty just isn't as aware of certain things as some other people are.
Honestly, there can be so many scenarios at this point. I honestly can say I just dont know.
I believe in LE though, especially FDLE and FBI and I just dont see Misty being able to "fool" them for this long. I just dont see it. I dont believe that Ron or Misty or Crystal did this. I really feel that it was either a predator or a family member/members or friend...and they could be from either side of the family including Mistys. JMO though.

We are going to get this thread shut down since most of this is going way, way off topic now. (sigh)
oH NO! Oh shi!t! Nurse is sorry if she is a reason for that happening! SS...btw, I agree with your in and out the front door theory

Ya'll have brought up very good examples of how this case is different from the case I referenced.

I guess that leaves only one thing in common.......and that is the reason we are all here.

:blowkiss:

It is possible the "change" in her stories are because LE told her not to discuss certain things in the media, imo. She isn't very astute and it would be difficult while being put on television to do this without mistakes. She also has a limited vocabulary and incorrectly phrases things a lot. This could be another problem with those stories. Not saying she may not be hiding something, but she may not be hiding it from LE...just everyone else.
then...IMO she failed on the initial police report as well, and that was not with LE guidance.

What is the story of the blanket?LE took one outside for the dogs to get a scent on.
Did Misty wash that blanket at 3am or was it in the van that was taken by LE
and...
Why didn't LE take the two matteres? Seems like there could have been a crime committed on one of them and taking them in would be important.This is one of my major questions too. No ideas why they didn't take it
And why did they wait so long to get DNA from all the family??no idea on that either
Do you think Children's Services would have been interested to know the two children were sleeping in the bed with their father and his girlfriend....and ...
Does Crystal, Marie, Crystal's dad, Chad and his father all have an alibi?I know they said early on Child services had been to the house but did not release anymore info on that. As for the mom's side having alibi's All LE says is no one has been ruled out
Sorry for so many questions but I know someone on here can shed some light on this for me.

My answers are bolded. Hope this helps some. there's not a lot to go on in this case.

What if they haven't found anything missing? Maybe Haleigh didn't get that far...maybe she was taken and is only wearing her underwear, or nothing at all.
Honestly, there can be so many scenarios at this point. I honestly can say I just dont know.
I believe in LE though, especially FDLE and FBI and I just dont see Misty being able to "fool" them for this long. I just dont see it. I dont believe that Ron or Misty or Crystal did this. I really feel that it was either a predator or a family member/members or friend...and they could be from either side of the family including Mistys. JMO though.

Maybe Haleigh didn't make any noise because she knew who was taking her out.

And, I sure hope that no one in either family is responsible for missing Haleigh.

I think they removed the wall behind the water heater to make sure that Haleigh wasn't hiding or hidden there.

I understand, It was just a thought.... Being as so many details have been left out. I am just on the outside looking in and was asking any questions that maybe might bring something to surface that would help.... Not trying to accuse anyone, the last thing I would ever want to find out is that it was anyone such as the people closest to her. I pray everyday she has a safe return home!!!

Off Topic: It said on the title earlier the mods were "reviewing" it.

On Topic: I am rewatching NG on dvr and it is possible the perp came in and out the main (or front) door. Perhaps the original intent was to go out the back and the reason for the cinderblock, but maybe the circumstances lent themselves to it being easier to bolt back out the front instead.

i agree that is a strong possibility. Wish we could have seen the front door, inside/out better, maybe tomorrow. Hopefully, there will be interest and Nancy will continue to cover Haleigh.

I believe it was the TN who said something was missing, something that Haleigh needs to have. (summarizing not quoting)

I thought it could be glasses, shoes, jacket, medicine ... could be anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Southshore16