2009.03.09 - Nancy Grace

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A few shows back there was a lot about shoes and the question of finding decomposition fluids on them was raised. I have not followed it up, but a post earlier mentioned it again.

I believe that, as of now, this is all being attributed to the National Enquirer. Until I see an FBI report, I am taking this with my usual triple shot of Jack Daniels.

The Anthony family has no reason to be angry with WS. Those downloaded videos were on a public website for anyone to see. Later, someone removed those videos from KC's MySpace account. If they had other intentions for those videos, they could have removed them earlier. Look how quickly CA's July 3 comments were deleted.

As I said, they can only be mad at themselves. Basically, momtective has nothing to worry about.

Wow. Thanks for all the great posts, everyone. Momtective was wonderful. Very modest, too. Good job! One never knows when something is going to cause ripples down the road. This is good!

Beefstick? Casey's ordering Beefstick from the commissary? I hope it's SLICED! I just had a very bad visual scenario (similar to the alleged licorice incident between JB and KC). :cra

Well that made me think of something that made yours sound innocent! LOL

Congratulations Momtective!
Thank you for your shrewd reasons for downloading the videos & for your polished presentation on NG,& for representing Websleuths . Bravo! You rock!!!:clap::clap:

Way to go Momtective!!! You ROCK!!! Your UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
:clap::clap::clap::clap:

It is heartbreaking :(
The video of Caylee in her highchair creeps me out...

Me too. Who doesn't talk to a baby when filming them? Total silence and then the camera under the tray....It's weird. I didn't know what to think...

Nancy, talking about a "fleet of experts" for the Defense, & how they are being paid, made me question,

Where are the fleet of experts for the Prosecution, who will donate their time to the State in finding Justice & standing up for Caylee??:confused: I would like to see some High-Profile experts come forth, wanting nothing in return, for their expertise, but to serve & be a voice for this child!!

Momtective- GREAT job on NG tonight! You are a superstar.
(PS I was hoping NG would show the highchair video and evaluate it).

MOMTECTIVE ROCKS!!!!!!

Dear Momtective,

You sounded like a pro. Like this was the most natural thing in the world. There are professional broadcasters that don't do as good as you sounded. They need a script. You spoke from your heart.

If the Anthony's and their lawyers had been on top of things those videos would be gone. The only person they should be mad at is themselves for not thinking of it.

While they were spinning their stories you, and others, downloaded the videos, no fanfare, and made sure we could all see them and decide for ourselves what they mean.

I am so proud of you I could burst.

You are going to be the main topic of Tricia'sTidbits on the front page tomorrow. In fact, I am going to break out the dancing bananas just for you. Depending on when I wake up is the time the new "Tidbits" will be finished so keep checking :)

Thank you so very much for saying Websleuths. You have shown the world that people on the Internet are not like the psychos that seem to get all the attention.

Love,
Tricia

Momtective, you sounded great!

And, please don't misinterpret this, anyone - playing with a child isn't the same as loving a child. They played together, big deal, playing with kids is fun. That doesn't make one a good mother.

Momtective, you were soooooo poised and cool as a cucumber. Like Tricia, I am soooo proud of you!

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0903/09/ng.01.html

(snip)
GRACE: We are taking your calls live. Joining me right now a special guest, Sherry, AKA "Momtective." She`s an Internet blogger. She is the one that discovered and posted all of this home video on YouTube. Sherry, thank you for being with us. And how do you find the video?

SHERRY, INTERNET BLOGGER "MOMTECTIVE": Thank you so much, Nancy, for having me on the show this evening. We have something in common. I`m a mother of twins, as well. And your twins are darling.

GRACE: Thank you.

SHERRY: I found these videos on a Web site called MySpace Videos. I`m a member of a community called Webclues (ph). We`re armchair detectives. We just look into missing persons and try to help find clues and things that will help bring them home or bring closure to their family.

GRACE: But how did you -- if somebody told me to go on line and find, dig up video of tot mom with little Caylee, I don`t know where I would start. I guess a Google or Yahoo! search. But how do you do it?

SHERRY: Exactly. Well, first of all, I didn`t find the videos, another member found the videos and posted the link to them. Several of us that were on line went to the site, saw the videos, and several of us downloaded the videos. They`re not just on my YouTube account, they`re on many YouTube accounts. And you know, the purpose for downloading them was for nothing more than to share them with the web sleuth community. I will say that I`m glad that they`re public. I`m very glad that they`re not being sold.

GRACE: Well, you know what? Everything that isn`t nailed down is being sold, Sherry.

I have been reading and lurking lately (only popping in for an occasional comment)...And I just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS Momtective for being on NG and making us all so proud!

Yay Momtective!

:)

Momtective, You are fabulous! You make all of us proud![/B]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads