2009.03.10 'Presser'

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought these two pictures were interesting:

1. While Crystal was up talking, Ron was in back ... chatting to LE, very distant to whatever C was saying or doing.

2. A big ole grin on Ron's face.

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 62
  • Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 60
If you had cried everyday for the past 29 days, you would know that eventually your tear ducts become swollen and irritated and the tears slow down but the pain never subsides. There were tears. They were not only coming from her eyes but her nose. Her pleas are gut wrenching - for God's sake - she's this child's MOTHER! Why would anyone question the sincerity of those emotions?!

Ron is so medicated, he doesn't know which end is up and he's lost so much weight since Haleigh's disappearance, I would imagine it's become a concern to family members. People like us on the outside looking in on those that are IN this arena, that find it so difficult to spot the tears yet notice the mascara or eyelashes - that claim there's been a fresh manicure when in actuality, the nails are broken and chipped due to days and days of neglect, I am asking you to take another look. Go to Satsuma as a friend of mine has done and look more closely. She did something positive - to help in any way she could - and looked these people straight in the eye - all that pain is right there. There's no mistaking it.

I respect your opinion ... but I feel differently. Guess we'll agree to disagree.

Yes, I know what you mean. Sometimes it can be that the person just didn't show up, Crystal had no lawyer there to adjourn the matter. Sometimes even if the parents are there, a judge takes a certain liking to one party or so it seems.

IIRC, the court documents said that Crystal lost the right to dispute by failure to appear.

1. While Crystal was up talking, Ron was in back ... chatting to LE, very distant to whatever C was saying or doing.

THanks for posting those! When I watched the video of the presser yesterday I thought I saw a smirk/smile on his face...it kinda creeped me out. I can't imagine anybody saying anything that would warrant a smile...a smirk maybe? moo.

You are absolutely correct, people do become numb after a time, and we should not judge either one of them for their reactions.
I do believe Crystal's emotions were not fake, those were real tears, and she was almost sobbing. This has taken a toll on her as well.

TxLady you are right on target with me. Neither should be judged. It does make me feel more sad for RC because from the get go this guy has been not only victim of losing his precious little girl, but also victim of vicious rumors, assumptions, accusations, innuendos,even some out right lies, and it seems that no matter what this young man does somebody will find a nasty twist. It is very disheartening because last time I checked this young man is still the victim here too as much as Crystal who for some reason everyone gives a free pass on everything and complete 100% benefit of doubt. I think that it is positively shameful. JMHO.

IMO it's absolutely ludicrous to think that RC and MC concocted this fake abduction or whatever on the heels of Caylee's memorial for money. I believe that if that were in fact the case LE would most definitely have broken that by now. They would have to be idiots not to have.

I spoke with my uncle last weekend about this case and he had some intresting thoughts about it. He is LE in Chicago, Il. homicide and has worked many a missing persons before as well. He said that sometimes in a case like this LE will state that nobody has been cleared when the actual tactic is to not let on to the actual perp or target they have in mind. It gives them more info. They are keeping everything tucked into their vests for a reason. In his opinion LE does know alot more than what they are telling and they're going to keep it that way until there is an arrest.

As far as screen caps of video go, expressions can be simply someone squinting their eyes or just in between movements.

JMO

I have personal experience with anti-anxiety drugs like xanax, which I believe is the most likely drug being provided to Ron. I specifically recall that even though I was in a very emotional situation, when I was recently given my dose of xanax, I could not cry or produce tears. I would feel a hard lump in my throat, my face would look like I was about to cry, but no tears for this life-long boober. I was not numb, it just felt like the tear well had run dry and my body was "dry-heaving" so to speak (sorry if that was too graphic).
I don't believe Ron was back there, just laughin' it up. We couldn't see his eyes, and with only his mouth showing, it could appear like a smile. IMHO, I believe it was more likely a "grimace", much like I experienced while taking xanax.

I have personal experience with anti-anxiety drugs like xanax, which I believe is the most likely drug being provided to Ron. I specifically recall that even though I was in a very emotional situation, when I was recently given my dose of xanax, I could not cry or produce tears. I would feel a hard lump in my throat, my face would look like I was about to cry, but no tears for this life-long boober. I was not numb, it just felt like the tear well had run dry and my body was "dry-heaving" so to speak (sorry if that was too graphic).
I don't believe Ron was back there, just laughin' it up. We couldn't see his eyes, and with only his mouth showing, it could appear like a smile. IMHO, I believe it was more likely a "grimace", much like I experienced while taking xanax.

I agree. No one can tell me that GA and CA weren't medicated at Caylee's memorial.

People are going to see what they want to see when looking at the stills of the presser. I don't see a smile either, but a grimace type expression and perhaps a bit of relief that having to speak is over. I know if I were medicated and had to speak possibly to the kidnapper of my child, I would feel relief if the Sheriff perhaps told me what I said was helpful or that I did a good job. We don't know what was being said between Ronald and the Sheriff, but I sincerely doubt that Ronald was making light conversation about the weather.

TxLady you are right on target with me. Neither should be judged. It does make me feel more sad for RC because from the get go this guy has been not only victim of losing his precious little girl, but also victim of vicious rumors, assumptions, accusations, innuendos,even some out right lies, and it seems that no matter what this young man does somebody will find a nasty twist. It is very disheartening because last time I checked this young man is still the victim here too as much as Crystal who for some reason everyone gives a free pass on everything and complete 100% benefit of doubt. I think that it is positively shameful. JMHO.

IMO it's absolutely ludicrous to think that RC and MC concocted this fake abduction or whatever on the heels of Caylee's memorial for money. I believe that if that were in fact the case LE would most definitely have broken that by now. They would have to be idiots not to have.

I spoke with my uncle last weekend about this case and he had some intresting thoughts about it. He is LE in Chicago, Il. homicide and has worked many a missing persons before as well. He said that sometimes in a case like this LE will state that nobody has been cleared when the actual tactic is to not let on to the actual perp or target they have in mind. It gives them more info. They are keeping everything tucked into their vests for a reason. In his opinion LE does know alot more than what they are telling and they're going to keep it that way until there is an arrest.

:gold_crown: This has to be the best post yet. Thank you!

:woohoo:

Thank you, for this post i have been feeling this way since day one....Just couldn't explain it the way you just did.....
Im sorry, i am new to this post so please excuse any mistakes i have made..

I spoke with my uncle last weekend about this case and he had some intresting thoughts about it. He is LE in Chicago, Il. homicide and has worked many a missing persons before as well. He said that sometimes in a case like this LE will state that nobody has been cleared when the actual tactic is to not let on to the actual perp or target they have in mind. It gives them more info. They are keeping everything tucked into their ves
ts for a reason. In his opinion LE does know alot more than what they are telling and they're going to keep it that way until there is an arrest.

Hi, Anais. It's always hard when the divisions start to take place in these cases. Unfortunately, LE has ruled no one out as a suspect, so all we can do is sleuth in the direction we feel the facts and our own instincts take us--without sentimentality. This may involve analyzing a person's body language, statements or actions.

I agree that we should never be mean-spirited while doing it.

Maybe it would help to have support threads for those who want to support rather than sleuth Ron/Crystal/Misty, etc. Maybe you could start one for Ron. Just a suggestion.

Even though Justice Coalition is based in Jacksonville, It struck me odd that Jacksonville Sheriff's Office has their PIO present at the presser. I wonder if JSO is working w/local LE.

Hi, Anais. It's always hard when the divisions start to take place in these cases. Unfortunately, LE has ruled no one out as a suspect, so all we can do is sleuth in the direction we feel the facts and our own instincts take us--without sentimentality. This may involve analyzing a person's body language, statements or actions.

I agree that we should never be mean-spirited while doing it.

Maybe it would help to have support threads for those who want to support rather than sleuth Ron/Crystal/Misty, etc. Maybe you could start one for Ron. Just a suggestion.

I started out sympathizing with all parties involved, it's just my nature. I don't like to see anybody hurt regardless of their past history.
Then I saw post after post trashing Crystal because she didn't have custody of her children. I heard she must have done something horrible or she would have had her kids and Ron must be much better or he wouldn't have custody.
I consider myself a victim of the family court, I have absolutely no faith or trust in the system set up to protect our children and with good reason along with plenty of documentation.
The awful posts about CS with no justification other than she owes child support (my ex owes $27k and that is not the reason I think he's a loser) made me furious and I felt compelled to come to her defense. After learning more about RC it was an easy thing to do.
I don't like him, I think he's a fake and I think CS should have custody of the kids. I have family members just like him and he may deserve sympathy but not the blind support being given by many who defend him while trashing Haleigh's mom.
Misty & Ron are the focus in this case because she was in their care and custody when she went missing and Misty's story is hard to swallow.
It doesn't mean their guilty but it makes perfect sense to question their statements and actions.

Also, I believe that Crystal made the multiple references to "Mommy AND Daddy" because she is the one that has more damage to UNDUE on that front. I am not blaming Crystal for anything she has done in the past to get her daughter back. I do think that it has had a negative effect on the public's perception of this case and I believe that LE, having not ruled out anyone, did not want her to continue down a path that appeared to many, as isolating out only one person.

I think it is "last call" and Crystal is feeling regret over her past divisiveness toward Ron. It could be possible she feels guilt for perpetuating that distration and wants to make it right. Crystal was telling the public today, that BOTH parents are missing Haleigh and are on the same page. Ron did not need to make that correction as he has not spoken out toward Crystal. He only needed to reiterate the same plea for his daughter.

If Crystal is viewing Ron as a victim in the same category as she would place herself, then shouldn't we?IMHOA

Also, I believe that Crystal made the multiple references to "Mommy AND Daddy" because she is the one that has more damage to UNDUE on that front. I am not blaming Crystal for anything she has done in the past to get her daughter back. I do think that it has had a negative effect on the public's perception of this case and I believe that LE, having not ruled out anyone, did not want her to continue down a path that appeared to many, as isolating out only one person.

I think it is "last call" and Crystal is feeling regret over her past divisiveness toward Ron. It could be possible she feels guilt for perpetuating that distration and wants to make it right. Crystal was telling the public today, that BOTH parents are missing Haleigh and are on the same page. Ron did not need to make that correction as he has not spoken out toward Crystal. He only needed to reiterate the same plea for his daughter.

If Crystal is viewing Ron as a victim in the same category as she would place herself, then shouldn't we?IMHOA

That would be easier to do if he wasn't 'moving on' with his life so soon after his child disappeared into thin air.

It was like someone flipped a switch between him talking and him walking to the back. It was odd.

I think that RC and CS spoke as if they know what happened. And that very well could be because LE clued them in on evidence discovered. Or it could be because of some personal knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tattvaspa895