2009.03.12 Casey Anthony Motion Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tony actually worked in Baez's office before he met Casey as an intern. It is said that she got his name from some other prisoner the first time she was locked up. Another thing I heard was she picked his card up at the booking desk. George stated he did not like Jose in some interview.

No, that's incorrect. There was a section in the last doc dump that referred to one or two or Baez's interns going to photograph the calendar that LE had which Tony had written/discused certain dates on. It was worded in a confusing manner, but Tony was not an intern there.

denied. no sanctions!
Next motion: SA says it's "asking for the impossible"
things requested are available by deposition, should defense wish to take same.

Is the trial going to be televised, I hope, I hope, and please KC don't fire your lawyer Baez.

What happened to the motion on Baez financial?

Judge said that this was the last motion.

SA: what they're asking us to do is give us the entire contents of the computer and ask us to explain what we felt was not incriminating.
Again, JBAez asking the state to do HIS job!!!
hehehe
GO SA!

I wish the Prosecution didn't have to even bother responding. They can clearly tell that JB is not prepared or capable of a trial of this magnitude.

But they have to play out this game today. I can imagine the grins between them (prosecution) when the cameras are shut off.

I'm a little disappointed in the Judge today. Generally he's had total control of his court room but this arguement has gone nowhere and has wasted everyones time.

I think Strickland is actually allowing JB to showcase his lack of experience for a reason.

defense has the harddrive....judges says what's the problem.

Ohhhh...
LKB addressing the court!
She must be admitted or on Pro Hac Vice basis!!!

Casey's demeanor is better this time, I wonder if she has been coached.

OK, now the computer examiner is going to be accused of professional misconduct....

Defense has the hard drive. Judge asks, "Then what is the problem?"

LKB says, "Are there notes from this computer examiner

Sounds to me again like they want SA to have done the work, they don't want to pay for their own expert's notes.

LKB citing guidelines...BUT she hasnot yet explained how/why these she's citing even apply to the forensic computer examiner who performed same.

Next motion--SA says JB wants them to show them what is evidence in regards to the computer

STR--if you have the hard drive whats the problem

LKB--are there notes?? We want examiner notes because the notes are different than report

Woo Hoo! LKB is back up. I think Baez asked Casey if it was okay with her because he doesn't know his butt from first base.

JB looks upset. What was all his whispering in KC's ear about ?

IMO, the defense looks like they're running scared. Their voices are so strident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cryptocloud155