2009.03.12 Casey Anthony Motion Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB arguing he needs information from computer and his expert has the hard drive. Okay, now... I'm starting to feel sorry for KC (hey, just kidding).

lol, KB saying she doesn't want to spend money taking depos....waaahhhh.

again, wants backup notes from forensic computer analyist.

SA: she provided pages 2795-2798 - this is all we have!

Don't like LKB but at least she SOUNDS like she knows what she is talking about

They admit they don't want to spend $1,000 to take the deposition of the computer tech's deposition.

again wants the state to do all their work

I think Strickland is actually allowing JB to showcase his lack of experience for a reason.

Very good point. If its on the record and KC fights it, they can show how much room they've given the guy.

Now they are asking for the notes of the computer examiner saying they are different from the typed.

Time to throw Ricardo under the bus.
If JB wants Dr Lee to come back late him pay for it, not the state..lol.

Did GA and CA leave the courtoom? They probably couldn't bear to watch JB screw up any longer.

Does LKB not know what "attorney work product" is? She can look at the harddrive and make her own darned notes. I hope they print out every single file and hand JB 100,000 pages.

Am I in bizarro land today?

LKB: we want any and all additional notes! screen shots are considered notes. if they have them, give them to us. if not, then tell us that.

SA: notes NOT = screen shots!

Perhaps, if they would like to go to trial on the cheap, the defense might consider letting go of one or two of their experts. Geezus.

I can feel LKB's breath ..... wish she would step back from the mic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cryptocloud155