2009.03.16 Nancy Grace Mon. night exclusive w/ Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think that it is a metal door.
I will disagree with you here. I looked real good the second time around. You could see the texture on the door when the light was on it of one of the metal doors that are used on older trailers. Inside is brown, outside is a vinyl beige covering . Maybe we could ask Greta, or NG. I looked til late last night for the link to the NG show where the Rev. stated the lock he installed was way up high...couldn't find it...will look more today.

From the interview of Ron and Theresa, it looks as if Misty isn't the only one having trouble with the timeline. Theresa says Misty's cousin was there, Ron says he wasn't there. We have heard for ages that the GGM dropped clothes off at 7pm, now Theresa has added an hour to the timeline, saying 7pm to 8pm. What's with that? Also, I think the appearance on NG was for damage control only (not much mention of Haleigh at all). NG wants more "exclusives" with Ron so she HAD to be nice to him. We'll see how fast her story changes when he refuses to do another interview with her. At least he didn't say "I was at work" again. He must have been clued in that we get it - he was at work. It doesn't look good that Misty was not with Ron. Surely, she was the one that needed to clear up (if she could) the inconsistencies. What resulted was that Theresa introduced two new inconsistencies, the cousin being there and the time that GGM dropped off the clothes.

From the interview of Ron and Theresa, it looks as if Misty isn't the only one having trouble with the timeline. Theresa says Misty's cousin was there, Ron says he wasn't there. We have heard for ages that the GGM dropped clothes off at 7pm, now Theresa has added an hour to the timeline, saying 7pm to 8pm. What's with that? Also, I think the appearance on NG was for damage control only (not much mention of Haleigh at all). NG wants more "exclusives" with Ron so she HAD to be nice to him. We'll see how fast her story changes when he refuses to do another interview with her. At least he didn't say "I was at work" again. He must have been clued in that we get it - he was at work. It doesn't look good that Misty was not with Ron. Surely, she was the one that needed to clear up (if she could) the inconsistencies. What resulted was that Theresa introduced two new inconsistencies, the cousin being there and the time that GGM dropped off the clothes.

I don't think Misty has ever mentioned that the GGM was there....

Getting real frazzeled with all this, ya know.....

Wouldn't that have made the cadaver dogs alert in the house? How long does it linger? Or do they have to be in contact with furniture, bedding or something that was in direct contact with the body?

I don't know, Donjeta. It was an odd detail for Ron to add when talking about the previous tenants. It did make me wonder if the cadaver dogs had a hit inside the house and that was some kind of strange explanation for it. I'm filing that comment under "suspicious." lol. :smile:

I don't think Misty has ever mentioned that the GGM was there....

Getting real frazzeled with all this, ya know.....

Frazzled here too. You would think that at least the family members would be able to give one clear concise story, wouldn't you? Unless, they're all making things up. I don't think that Misty ever said the GGA dropped off clothes. I can't remember if she said her cousin was there that day.

I don't know, Donjeta. It was an odd detail for Ron to add when talking about the previous tenants. It did make me wonder if the cadaver dogs had a hit inside the house and that was some kind of strange explanation for it. I'm filing that comment under "suspicious." lol. :smile:

Good point re maybe cadaver dogs hitting inside the house. Didn't the previous tenant say in an interview that he had small children and that's why he put a lock up high on the door so they couldn't get out. Now we have two old people living there who "deceased in the house". I think he would have mentioned in the interview that his parents lived there also, or that they moved in after he vacated. Hmm.

Frazzled here too. You would think that at least the family members would be able to give one clear concise story, wouldn't you? Unless, they're all making things up. I don't think that Misty ever said the GGA dropped off clothes. I can't remember if she said her cousin was there that day.

You would think, wouldn't ya? Finding Haleigh hinges on this story, yet they can't get the first detail ("Which bathroom did Misty use? ) straight. After awhile, it's not hard to see, IMO, that getting the story straight isn't their first priority. Otherwise they would have gotten their stuff together to find this little girl. JMO, of course.

I will disagree with you here. I looked real good the second time around. You could see the texture on the door when the light was on it of one of the metal doors that are used on older trailers. Inside is brown, outside is a vinyl beige covering . Maybe we could ask Greta, or NG. I looked til late last night for the link to the NG show where the Rev. stated the lock he installed was way up high...couldn't find it...will look more today.
I remember that statement. I got the impression that it was a slider type surface mount bolt near the top of the door. I couldn't see it in the video I watched, but I really didn't look that hard. If it had been removed there would only be a few very small holes to show where it had been, easy to overlook.

I'll have to review the video to have a further opinion on the door material, but I don't guess it's really very important either way.

I think this is the transcript you're looking for, camcneishg.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/17/ng.01.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member