Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That could be it....

He was really pushing the "Daisy Chain" theory around the time we last heard from him.

I think something happened between LP & Greta Van S. too.
During His last appearance on her show she seemed like she was trying to belittle him on live TV

It was right after Caylee's remains were found

Bold mine.

I'm not too worried about how Greta feels about LP. When Greta first returned to the Caylee case, heck, she didn't even know who Jesse G. and his father, RG were!
Greta=:loser: I don't bother with her show anymore.

Trish,
Please be sure to do a good search before you write that letter because, as I recall, it was quite roundly discussed on many and various threads. I hate that she tried to pin this paternity "theory" on WS but I have to give her credit for being the only media person to address Dr Baden's slip with the chloroform comment.

Actually, Mike Galanos, on HLN, hit the Baden mis-speak earlier today, ahead of NG.

Did he try and find out anything about it?

RE: Baden's mis-speak about the chloroform...on Galanos show, both Pam Bondi and the female defense attorney TH, said that it was probably just a mis-speak by Baden. Very short portion of his show.

RE: Baden's mis-speak about the chloroform...on Galanos show, both Pam Bondi and the female defense attorney TH, said that it was probably just a mis-speak by Baden. Very short portion of his show.

Yes, but I find most of what defense attorneys say to be very slanted. They are, after all, a defense attorneys and their potential future clients may be listening ... they want to project to the audience that, as a defense attorney, they can make a case for the defense in any situation! They aren't there for their health ...but for publicity! Have you ever noticed that defense attorneys outnumber prosecutors on every show?? ... It is because publicity is of no help to them ... you don't seek out/hire a criminal prosecutor ... they are assigned.

I was confused when I first posted ... I see what you are saying that someone on both sides thought it was a misspeak! I am leaving this post because I wanted to comment on why, on these shows, defense attorneys are ubiquitous and prosecutors scarce!

Sorry for the confusion! Great point!

Yes, but I find most of what defense attorneys say to be very slanted. They are, after all, a defense attorneys and their potential future clients may be listening ... they want to project to the audience that, as a defense attorney, they can make a case for the defense in any situation! They aren't there for their health ...but for publicity! Have you ever noticed that defense attorneys outnumber prosecutors on every show?? ... It is because publicity is of no help to them ... you don't seek out/hire a criminal prosecutor ... they are assigned.

I was confused when I first posted ... I see what you are saying that someone on both sides thought it was a misspeak! I am leaving this post because I wanted to comment on why, on these shows, defense attorneys are ubiquitous and prosecutors scarce!

Sorry for the confusion! Great point!

No problem...just wanted to let RR0004 know what was said on the show. :)

Let's not do revisionist history here. There were quite a few people speculating LA might be Caylee's father, and it was before LP said it on NG. Not bashing anyone, as there was a moment when I was even considering it a possibility.
I for one am glad the FBI ran the test and proved he wasn't the father. I have been defending Lee for a long time, until I caught a youtube clip the other day someone had posted from back in Aug. or Sept. He has now officially lost my support, but I am still glad this rumor won't be dogging him for the rest of his life.
That being said, if NG had any integrity at all, she would also acknowledge she let LP say this on her show without any followup, rebuttal, etc. Also, this isn't a breaking news bombshell, wasn't this in the doc dump from last month? She needs to catch up, this is her job, and most of us in here have full-time jobs in addition to this. If we can keep on top of what is going on, so can she.
Shame on you, NG, shame, shame...
Lanie

Thank you for having the walnuts to say this (bolded)...and that's all I'm going to say about that because your walnuts are way bigger than mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor