2009.03.19 Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I'm late getting here and thanks so much to everybody for having the thread going tonight! :) I'm curious if any meds Haleigh was taking could've caused her to bruise more easily, or maybe make her more accident prone (loss of balance, for example)?

Actually someone on another thread said that with the Turner's she might be on steroids and that makes you bruise very easily. I would like to know this as well. I have a bad immune system and honestly I bruise so bad it's almost unbelieveable.

Geez I don't know about abuse regarding Haleigh's picture, but clearly those are "spanking" marks on Jr. and judging from the size of his leg he is just a baby, and that makes me sad.
Same here, seek. The combination of the finger marks on the upper arm and the strike marks on the side of the thigh is classic pattern of a parent grasping the kid by the arm and swatting from there. The bruises on the thigh match the "stick" explanation.

It's not acceptable, even for older kids, and it's disturbing and heartbreaking to see on a child so young. :(

I'm wondering if that was when Ron was told by DCF what is and is not an acceptable way to spank any child.

On the other hand, based only on this alone, I think the attorney is exaggerating, which hurts everyone. I want to hear whatever other incidents and witnesses she claims to have willing to testify before I make a judgment.

This show stinks! What the hell is the point of this? LOOK FOR THE CHILD! These people can play this game some other day.....after they LOOK FOR THE CHILD!

PinkyPoo, I know you won't agree with this but they are looking for Haleigh. The mother obviously thinks that the father, and/or the father's girlfriend might have killed Haleigh. They have reason to think this in my opinion by their behavior. jmo

What I am saying is the note from the dr from the ER visit 11/12 clearly has written in the corner 11/6 for injury date - so Ronald did not lie to ER about date accident happened.

Thank you for clarifying...again, i'm sorry, I misunderstood.

Is she still calling Haleigh's mother the "bio mom" ? I emailed her last night and asked her not to. I think she sounds mean and petty when she does that. I wonder how she'd like to be called her twin's "bio mom".

TY !!!!.....that 'bio' bothers me too....Crystal is the MOM.

Nancys really needs to stick that "bio" where it belongs........

In the CA case !!......she could become the "Tot-Bio".....

CA sure doesn't deserve to be called MOM....by anyone.

Okay we had a power outage, that lasted from Marc Klaas to just now. I'm going back to read but thank you everyone to everyone that related what was on the show tonight :blowkiss:

I don't get why Nancy and Ron's side saying the abuse is taking off of the investigation and away from Haleigh. For heavens sake it could have caused Haleigh's death. Of course the abuse allegations matter. What part of Haleigh had minor injuries on 11-6 but apparent major injuries on 11-12 does Nancy not get? What part of the kid could have had the crap beat out of her during those six days after the injury at school does Nancy not get?

But it makes no sense to me (and Dr. Purpur alluded to it) that if she was beaten it would have been in the exact same area as the injuries from her fall off the monkey bars.

I'm glad Nancy called the principal of her school and they said they've never seen signs of abuse on Haleigh. So all of a sudden he decides to bruise her on her face, where she already has an injury.... Makes no sense to me.

Actually someone on another thread said that with the Turner's she might be on steroids and that makes you bruise very easily. I would like to know this as well. I have a bad immune system and honestly I bruise so bad it's almost unbelieveable.

I remember an interview in which it was said ( RC OR HIS MOM) that Haleigh had a mild case of Turner's and did not required medication.

I understand the danger of getting sidetracked, the focus being taken off of the search for Haleigh, but IF there is abuse maybe they need to look at Ron again. All those calls to DCF and nothing was ever done ? Custody was given to Ron even though he has quite the drug history. IDK, but I just don't get the feeling that this was a stranger abduction...my opinion only.

I think Mark K needs to educate NG about the stats of missing/kidnapped kids under the age of five. Outside of parental abduction, they are usually reported missing/kidnapped to cover up a murder. And the kids are usually murdered while their parents are commiting child abuse.

It really sounds like NG is buying the stranger abduction. And that is extremely rare.

Well if those bruises are from punishment then I am in big trouble. My kids always had bruises in straight lines on their shins, thighs, arms etc. Pedal on a bicycle does wonders to a shin, running into stairs, and the list goes on. Wouldnt it also be odd if Ron was using a stick to discipline the kids that he would just hit them once? Usually someone who is abusing kids would take more than one swing with a stick at them and leave numerous bruises or welts in a line. I would also be concerned that RJ has been coached so much at this point he will say what every MG or CS want him to say.

what about Misty??? She watched kids more than RC.
He worked 12 hour shifts???
Good point! Even by CS's own admission last night on Nancy's show, RC didn't pay that much attention to the kids when he and CS were together. So maybe that was the point of having the live-in girlfriend/babysitter? MOO

I did see the discussion of the pictures and NG does have a point. If that's all there is, and Haleigh's injuries were documented and she was seen at an ER, then this lawyer needs to game up. She's going to have to game up quick if she's going to help Crystal in any way amend the custody agreement.

Oh no problem, this is so darn confusing with so many twist and turn hard to keep everything straight.

Thank you for clarifying...again, i'm sorry, I misunderstood.

TY !!!!.....that 'bio' bothers me too....Crystal is the MOM.

Nancys really needs to stick that "bio" where it belongs........

In the CA case !!......she could become the "Tot-Bio".....

CA sure doesn't deserve to be called MOM....by anyone.

Was she still calling her bio-mom tonight ?

[/b]

But it makes no sense to me (and Dr. Purpur alluded to it) that if she was beaten it would have been in the exact same area as the injuries from her fall off the monkey bars.

I'm glad Nancy called the principal of her school and they said they've never seen signs of abuse on Haleigh. So all of a sudden he decides to bruise her on her face, where she already has an injury.... Makes no sense to me.

I don't think a parent in the throws of anger is thinking about a previous injury. But if they did, then why not a place where an accidental injury was previously documented?

That is what I thought as well, but in the Art Harris letter it states she is on medication.

I remember an interview in which it was said ( RC OR HIS MOM) that Haleigh had a mild case of Turner's and did not required medication.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tawnitrevino