2009.03.24 Nancy Grace

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caller wants to know if the people KC is partying with in the pictures made any comments about her behavior.

KC apparently put on "a show" at the party according to the owner of the pictures.

Yikes! NG says that if the defense gets the tapes of what Casey told LE about ZFG, the jury won't hear about the nanny unless it's brought out by witnesses.
I heard that! :eek: I sure hope not!

Why does that man keep dwelling on the fact that the people at the party with KC HAD A GOOD TIME? So What???

Caller asking about the "dead squirrel that climbed up into the engine". Did LE or anybody ever pick up on how a dead animal could do that and confront Casey? :D

Yikes! NG says that if the defense gets the tapes of what Casey told LE about ZFG, the jury won't hear about the nanny unless it's brought out by witnesses.

I don't quite understand this and how the jury wouldn't hear about the nanny, especially if she is the person they're pointing the finger at..can anyone explain it further? I'm confused!

Why does that man keep dwelling on the fact that the people at the party with KC HAD A GOOD TIME? So What???

I think he's implying that it wasn't food and drink and good clean fun. It was more like an orgy.

It would just be the same type of people as Casey who'd be there anyway so does anybody expect someone to say they're shocked??? I don't get it either. Just so these "people" aren't on the jury!! <---MOO

Secret Service, huh? I guess using your mother's credit card and charging up $45K gets you Federal fraud charges.

From Wikipedia:

The U.S. Secret Service has two distinct areas of responsibility:

* Treasury roles, covering missions such as prevention and investigation of counterfeiting of U.S. currency and U.S. treasury bonds notes and investigation of major fraud.

* Protective roles, ensuring the safety of national VIPs such as the President, past presidents, vice presidents, presidential candidates, their families, foreign embassies (per an agreement with the Bureau of Diplomatic Security's (DS) Office of Foreign Missions (OFM)), etc.[3]

On edit - getting credit cards in Cindy's name IS fraud. George did it too, didn't he?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Secret_Service

I don't quite understand this and how the jury wouldn't hear about the nanny, especially if she is the person they're pointing the finger at..can anyone explain it further? I'm confused!

I should have elaborated further. If the defense is successful in suppressing the tapes in which LE interviewed Casey - this would have been on July 16th prior to her arrest, that means that those tapes couldn't be played before the jury. The jury wouldn't hear those damaging tapes. It's in those interview tapes that Casey is telling about the nanny taking Caylee.

So, if those tapes are not allowed, the only way the nanny story will be heard by the jury would be through witnesses on the stand. Friends of Casey would tell the jury that when asked where Caylee was during those 31 days, she would tell them "she's with the nanny."

I should have elaborated further. If the defense is successful in suppressing the tapes in which LE interviewed Casey - this would have been on July 16th prior to her arrest, that means that those tapes couldn't be played before the jury. The jury wouldn't hear those damaging tapes. It's in those interview tapes that Casey is telling about the nanny taking Caylee.

So, if those tapes are not allowed, the only way the nanny story will be heard by the jury would be through witnesses on the stand. Friends of Casey would tell the jury that when asked where Caylee was during those 31 days, she would tell them "she's with the nanny."

If this is the case, hopefully YM would reveal all that info on the stand. Also, what does it take to suppress a tape and do you think that's even likely? It seems like pretty important info, especially if that's who she's blaming all this on!

117 names added to State's witness list.

One of them is the Secret Service.

Why would the secret service be involved? I know that besides protecting the President, they also investigate cases involving counterfeiting. Does anyone know what other areas they get involved in?

Why would the secret service be involved? I know that besides protecting the President, they also investigate cases involving counterfeiting. Does anyone know what other areas they get involved in?

Replying to my own post - Sorry, I didn't see the post explaining what the Secret Service does.

In the area where I live, I know that the Secret Service has been involved in a very large mortgage fraud case.

Could the secret service be about the "change of cars" on the day Cindy (and Casey) was going to turn Casey in after indictment? Remember they were being followed, thought it was the media, and made a lot of hinky moves.

Just saw NG. Once again, no bombshell pictures, just the same old pictures that were here on Websleuths back at the beginning of the case. The pictures are very obviously either work or an audition for work, not random partying. The girls are providing entertainment. It is a form of entertainment which is so commonplace in most places now that it's not even just for guys anymore, groups of young people, guys and girls, often go to strip bars and see lap dances and everything. At least it is very commonplace in Tampa and Orlando.

That's what the girls were doing in these pictures, including KC. They were doing a kind of "lingerie show" (as it is often called), which sometimes but not always may include a certain amount of lapdancing and/or even stripping. Usually it's either in a strip bar or at a private party for a guy's birthday or stag party, etc. At this particular party, (when you see all the pictures) it appeared that the girls were not stripping but were doing lapdances and suggestive softcore girl-on-girl poses for the guys to photograph. It appeared to either be someone's birthday party or something, or else maybe a kind of audition for a slot as a party entertainer or "lingerie model". The guys are in plain clothes, fully dressed, only the girls are dressed up to perform.

How Nancy G and the other people on her show can watch this and think it's just free "partying" cracks me up. Like the girls would put on this ridiculous show putting on these kind of costumes, poses and lapdancing and everything for themselves. :) Of course on the NG show they cropped almost all of the guys out of the pictures, making it look like it was just KC at some party making out with one of her female friends. There were actually a whole lot of girls working the party (or participating in this audition), it looked in the pictures like maybe 15+ girls IIRC. Some of them would be doing poses and lapdances while others took a break and were just sitting and talking.

Once again, NG went on and on about how this "out of control partying" somehow indicated Casey's neglect of Caylee and how "incriminating" (?) these photos are. Do NG and crew honestly think that being a lingerie model, party hostess in this type of work, or even a stripper for that matter, makes someone more likely to be a murderer? It has absolutely nothing to do with it. Hundreds of young women do this sort of work in Orlando and Tampa, they are moms, daughters, sisters, often students. Not that I would recommend this line of work to a young woman but the reality is, a lot of young women do work in this kind of job. These particular pictures were from back in 2006 if I recall correctly. Just like last week when the NG show continually showed the pictures from KC's 21st birthday in 2007 (like the one where she's opening her mouth with it full of food to gross out her friend) and kept saying they showed KC doing a "dance of joy after having murdered her child." Unbelievable.

If this is the case, hopefully YM would reveal all that info on the stand. Also, what does it take to suppress a tape and do you think that's even likely? It seems like pretty important info, especially if that's who she's blaming all this on!

I'm not a legal expert, but the defense could try to have those tapes thrown out on the basis that those tapes were made prior to her arrest and having her Miranda rights stated.

Just saw NG. I don't get it. It was the same old pictures that were here on Websleuths back at the beginning of the case. No bombshell, NG. The pictures are very obviously "work", not random partying. The girls are providing entertainment. It is a form of entertainment which is so commonplace in most places now that it's not even just for guys anymore, groups of young people, guys and girls, often go to strip bars and see lap dances and so on, at least it is very commonplace in Tampa and Orlando.
That's what the girls were doing in these pictures, including KC. They were doing a kind of "lingerie show" (as it is often called), which sometimes but not always may include a certain amount of lapdancing and/or even stripping. Usually it's either in a strip bar or at a private party for a guy's birthday or stag party, etc. At this particular party, (when you see all the pictures) it appeared that the girls were not stripping but were doing lapdances and suggestive softcore girl-on-girl sexual poses and the guys were photographing them. How Nancy G and the other people on her show can watch this and think it's just "partying" cracks me up. Like the girls would put on these dopey costumes and do these poses for themselves. Ha ha ha. Of course on the NG show they cropped almost all of the guys out of the pictures, making it look like it was just KC at some party making out with a girl!
Once again, NG went on and on about how this "out of control partying" somehow indicated Casey's neglect of Caylee. Do NG and crew honestly think that being a lingerie model, party hostess in this type of work, or even a stripper for that matter, makes someone more likely to be a murderer? It has absolutely nothing to do with it. Hundreds of young women do this sort of work in Orlando and Tampa. These particular pictures were from back in 2006 if I recall correctly. Just like last week when the NG show continually showed the pictures from KC's 21st birthday in 2007 and kept saying they showed KC doing a "dance of joy after having murdered her child." Unbelievable.

I definitely don't think they were paid to do this or that it was some kind of "job." KC was the only attractive one and I HIGHLY doubt guys would have paid to see the other 2 girls strip or give them lapdances (especially the one in the black outfit). This girl was really overweight and not what I'd expect a paid "lingerie model" to look like. I think they pre-gamed somewhere else, got wasted, and crashed the apartment or party of some guys they knew who weren't nearly as drunk. They decided to use it to their advantage and capture it all on camera, either for their own gain or to show the girls when they sobered up (as in "Oh my God look what you guys were doing the other night when you were wasted!").

Would the Secret Service be investigating if there was banking fraud by Casey, credit card fraud by Casey or GA, and would they also be checking out GA's story that he gave to LE about the Nigerian email scam where he lost a lot of money? Would they also check to see if GA was internet gambling on offshore (outside of the U.S.) websites?

Isn't it also stated in KC's written statement to LE?

Isn't it also stated in KC's written statement to LE?
Just another thing too ~ these statements by Casey are the basis of ZG's civil lawsuit. I just hope the judge doesn't suppress them. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerinska