2009.03.25 - Motions Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am surprised that they're still filming when Judge Strickland waved the camera off.

KC is talking about the cameras to the other guy.

What! Who is paying for this then??

There has to be a mystery benefactor.

Or maybe JB is a cheap lawyer and is taking the $200,000 from the summer Caylee pictures. + advertising

It comes down to who is paying expenses. State went to narrow focusing on sale of 'story' IMHO.

I've noticed she scratches the palms of her hands a lot.

There's a saying that when you scratch the palm of your hands that means you will come into some money. Maybe she IS racking up money....but from where, is the question.

Ok, then let's spin this... isn't it amusing that Judge S. suggested JB might have 'just thrown them out.'

:D

You're right- the only reason you'd "throw them out" is on purpose. JB got the shredder out when he realized the SA would ask for them.

"I will represent you in exchange for the book, movie, play, poetry, lifetime special, kabuke theatre, mime, fill in your own adventure, board game, video game, computer game, doll, toy, alcohol branding, clothing line, and any other merchandising of your story and the story of your daughter."

EDIT: "I will represent you for a nominal fee."

no conflict exists.....how in the world is she paying for it????
could ca and ga sell their story (pics, videos, etc.,) and pay the defense/expenses w/out conflict of interest?

That is what I'm assuming. I've noticed how CA has been wearing what seems like expensive clothes.

They've not worked in months..how on earth is their mortage being paid?
Car loans?
Utility bills? Home taxes?

CA and GA are syphoning the money to casey's defence.

Anyone know who those people are in the front row?

Anyone who has an answer I'd love to hear this. Why is BC always present at hearings for KC????

I don't remember any lawyer having that much time on his hands.

He's part of the A's entourage, dontcha know how important they are? LOL

doesn't bc represent one of the PI's??? Shouldn't he be there?

george/cindy look like 2 cows chewing cud

jose worried about what was being said in camera..state is pissed jb brought it up..it's getting old.

KC totally smirking on the way out. Anyone else notice that? She thinks she's winning.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back