2009.03.25 - Motions Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Love the sound of those ankle chains.

Caylee we remember you.

JB wants to advise the court that everything said in camera stays in camera.

Ashton is angry again, "We don't need to be reminded about ethical obligations."

Strickland, "This is getting old."

Ashton just wanted to deck JB. Strickland said he's getting tired of this.

Well, I am totally disgusted.

Caylee, baby, don't worry.

Your "mommy" will get hers someday.

I don't think the state can even ask where the money is coming from because that's none of their business. It was good to bring up the conflict issue but since the judge says there's no conflict I guess its over.

On Live In Session someone said that the judge may have found no conflict because she is selling pics and video but because she is in control of these sales there is no conflict.

What was that that happened at the end between the prosecutor and JB? Whoa! Judge Strickland was not happy.

I think JB made a smart remark to the SA and the judge said this is getting old.

I can't wait for the trial. The SA is going to pull his dukes out and challenge JB to a fist fight. That was funny...

I wish someone would wipe that smirk off of Jose's face!! He makes me wanna puke.

the state prosecutor is still ticked off, wish mics were still on.

Maybe JB told in camera who is paying- and now if it "gets out" he will blame the SA for leaking since it was said in camera only to those people. When in reality it could be anyone from the defense leaking it on purpose.

Awww-now Ashton should not have risen to that bait. Baez' scored a point for once with that nonsense, but I hope it was worth it because he truly pissed off the judge. JMO.

did anyone catch the under-the-breath barb Baez made to Ashton (I think?) after Strickland told them this was getting old?

Maybe JB told in camera who is paying- and now if it "gets out" he will blame the SA for leaking since it was said in camera only to those people. When in reality it could be anyone from the defense leaking it on purpose.

This is an easy set up for the defense to leak it themselves which I bet they do since they have no other means to do much smearing of the state...again JMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back