2009.03.31 Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caylee's Father signed off all rights when Caylee was born??????????? Never heard that before
I believe this is something Cindy told the detectives in one of her interviews. She said she had papers drawn up by a lawyer giving her and
Ga rights to Caylee if anything should happen to Casey. According to CA, the father gave up his parental rights. She even told the detectives she had the papers somewhere at home if they needed them. Never heard anything about it again. Likely another CA mistruth.

The guy kissed Sandra on the mouth!! :eek:

His choice of people means he opens them up to the prosecution as well. It seems these people would best be left alone and pray the prosecution doesn't call them as witness'. JMO
The thing is though, he knows the state will call AH & TL because they are important witnesses for the state. So I think he wants to get as much as he can use against them during cross-exam at the trial, for example, probably proving the TL is the one who actually rented the movies on 6/16 to discredit a possible state theory that they were Casey's idea. MOO

I believe this is something Cindy told the detectives in one of her interviews. She said she had papers drawn up by a lawyer giving her and
Ga rights to Caylee if anything should happen to Casey. According to CA, the father gave up his parental rights. She even told the detectives she had the papers somewhere at home if they needed them. Never heard anything about it again. Likely another CA mistruth.

Well, that sure looks like a big fat lie too. I'm surprised because this family has always been so forthright before. :rolleyes:

Nancy asking Dr. about possibility of putting duct tape over Caylee's mouth after death, what it would mean.

Releasing photos of duct tape evidence. NG says she will not show pics of Caylee's skull on her show
Does that mean they will be plastered all over the media???:eek:
That poor precious baby - no respect for her in life or death . . .

Um, didn't JB already depose TL in lke Oct or Nov? I swear he did, I remember TL walking into the courthouse for the depo, he ddn't speak to the reporters..

OMG----------I member that 2. Was it for a depo? Maybe something else in court?

The thing is though, he knows the state will call AH & TL because they are important witnesses for the state. So I think he wants to get as much as he can use against them during cross-exam at the trial, for example, probably proving the TL is the one who actually rented the movies on 6/16 to discredit a possible state theory that they were Casey's idea. MOO

Ahhhh, good point. :rocker:

how can a thread be started for sandara?

how can a thread be started for sandara?

Go to the missing persons forum and start a new thread wth her name and Info in the title!

Hth's!

Mamabear, I'm looking for articles about it now. I know I didn't dream that! lol

Releasing photos of duct tape evidence. NG says she will not show pics of Caylee's skull on her show

That's probably how JB and KC are paying for the dream team. I would not put anything past the two of them. People pay huge bucks for sickening pics lke that.

Way back in an earlier doc dump, there was a statement from the lawyer that supposedly did this for CA and he specified that he had NOT, had NO file, NO record, etc. Apparently part of CA's fantasyland (located next to KCland).

Ahhhh, good point. :rocker:
I might be totally off, but it seems he's trying to get what he would have had there been a preliminary hearing instead of the grand jury indictment, which he was completely excluded from. Just MOO!

That's probably how JB and KC are paying for the dream team. I would not put anything past the two of them. People pay huge bucks for sickening pics lke that.

But I thought in one of the hearings everyone agreed not to release these? :eek:

Or was the hearing ONLY about crime scene images, and doesn't count, say autopsy images? I am confused and a little...well, horrified.

I hope none of the mainstream media shows them but I wouldn't be surprised that some internet sites would. :mad:

Oh, and another thing, (sorry for double post) can these depos be made public due to discovery? I would think so, but I don't know enough about it. Seems like if the state has to hand over their interviews, so would the defense? *asking cause I really have no clue how that works*

I find it hard to believe they would release pictures of Caylee's remains, I can't even bring myself to type the specifics of those pictures. I just hope they are not released to the public, there is no purpose served, IMO, by that.

IIRC the original story on one of the daily update threads was that the photos had been released to the defense (on one of those discs ?). Wasn't it part of the motion hearing a while ago about the autopsy records, etc., that these were to be sent to defense to use only on secure server to send to their "experts"? The SA was worried about them being released to the media and judge said JB could not use this info other than to have their experts review. I don't think they will be released under the sunshine laws.

WS Attys-please correct me if I'm wrong.

I find it hard to believe they would release pictures of Caylee's remains, I can't even bring myself to type the specifics of those pictures. I just hope they are not released to the public, there is no purpose served, IMO, by that.
I see no purpose in it either. Leave them for the jury. MOO

Go to the missing persons forum and start a new thread wth her name and Info in the title!

Hth's!

Mamabear, I'm looking for articles about it now. I know I didn't dream that! lol

Maybe the Grand Jury thangy???????

Guest said they might be able to tell if tape was put on when she was alive.
I screamed at the tv when I heard it - almost crushed 2 cats.

IDK - maybe that was just something NG spit out - she's been wrong before. I hope she's wrong about this . . . Maybe mainstream media at least will have some respect - I know the internet won't. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487