2009.04.02 Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just imagine what how YOU would react if YOU were in the A's shoes? Would YOU be sitting with ANY people eating a meal? I'd be at the scene or curled up in a ball in a corner crying for my granddaughter. That's what a juror would be thinking.

You bet I would be there!
Wanting to know everything, crying,
I'd be carted away to the mental ward!
or arrested for causing a scene.
Then I'd go and kill my kid for doing this!
Eating? Heck no..........vomitting YES!
with people......NO!
DH and me would be crying together, leave us alone, for days.
This is so surreal to us.........IMOO:furious:

Yes that day.....on the 24th.

George told LE that he was standing right next to the rear bumper when Casey threw the Gas cans at him.

10 minutes later Cindy makes 4 successive calls to Casey less than a minute apart.

I think that's the day they first suspected something was wrong with Caylee.

I don't think George saw the body but I think he smelled it.

Casey called Cindy, not the other way around.

YES...!!!

If George smelled the decomp how could she know what he would do?

She may have panicked & assumed that he might call LE on her so she speeds away & dumps the bag.

She may have had plans to bury it elsewhere but because of that incident she had to get rid of it quick

that's prob why she asked CA for 1 more day!

YES...!!!

If George smelled the decomp how could she know what he would do?

She may have panicked & assumed that he might call LE on her so she speeds away & dumps the bag.

She may have had plans to bury it elsewhere but because of that incident she had to get rid of it quick
I've always thought of this as a possibility after Caylee's body was found so close to home, and how close he got to the car that day. But the theory was kind of knocked down with the "2.6 days" that the forensic experts came up with, which would put the 24th way past the time she would've disposed of the remains on that timeline.

Hi All...does anyone know if (possibly one of the PI's) might have tape recorded the conversations around that table during the sumptuous dinner at the Ritz and if Caylee's name was ever mentioned once?

Just imagine what how YOU would react if YOU were in the A's shoes? Would YOU be sitting with ANY people eating a meal? I'd be at the scene or curled up in a ball in a corner crying for my granddaughter. That's what a juror would be thinking.

Especially since I was just in CA Investigating the sighting of a live Caylee. If it were me, I wouldn't have gone all the way out there unless I had some real high hopes of her being alive. Alive, alive, alive over and over. To kind out the remains were found during this trip would have sent me over the edge. I would have to have been commited, I think.

LP said the difference between the river search and screaming at him, and knowing it was Caylee behind their house proves they knew! Agreed!

Mike Brooks agreed with LP too. It makes a lot of sense...........what the Anthonys were so angry about at JBP was that LP and RG were going to have a memorial or vigil service for Caylee. CA was mad because a memorial service would mean Caylee was dead. Cindy was still reporting live sightings of Caylee and didn't want anyone suggesting she was dead.

With all these child murderers getting PC we will have to build more special hotels for them,
I feel general pop!
They have their own rules in prison!
Love it! IMO, Then these monsters might pray for DP!

Hi All...does anyone know if (possibly one of the PI's) might have tape recorded the conversations around that table during the sumptuous dinner at the Ritz and if Caylee's name was ever mentioned once?

That would be so great!!!

Unbelievable! GA and CA get picked up from the airport BY the Sheriff's dept and go behind a Bennigan's and then get into a LIMO to go to the Ritz??? OMG! Why wouldn't the sheriff just drop them off at a holiday Inn or whatever. I'm sure the government would have even foot the bill for that. I can just imagine their compassion the sheriff's dept. probably had for them at that time. But oh, not the Anthony's, we've got ABC waiting for US! UGH!

When I think of that nauseating appearance they made on LKL the night before Caylee's remains were found I just wanna puke. They've known the entire time that Caylee was dead and where she was. ITA with Dr. Bethany Marshall who said that they were acting without empathy. I swear they're an entire family of sociopaths. They continue to think they're smarter than everyone else and keep trying to play us for fools. Thank heavens NG has finally caught on. :furious:

Yes that day.....on the 24th.

George told LE that he was standing right next to the rear bumper when Casey threw the Gas cans at him.

10 minutes later Cindy makes 4 successive calls to Casey less than a minute apart.

I think that's the day they first suspected something was wrong with Caylee.

I don't think George saw the body but I think he smelled it.

The only problem I have with GA or CA knowing prior to July 15th is Cindy's third 911 call. Why would she have made that call, getting LE involved? In that call, she sounds panicked as if she just then found out.

Mike Brooks agreed with LP too. It makes a lot of sense...........what the Anthonys were so angry about at JBP was that LP and RG were going to have a memorial or vigil service for Caylee. CA was mad because a memorial service would mean Caylee was dead. Cindy was still reporting live sightings of Caylee and didn't want anyone suggesting she was dead.
So true, and because the $$$$$ would stop coming in if it they couldn't keep searching for a "live" Caylee. This is why I think they had such a huge appetite the night of Dec. 11 ~ the food and accomodations were free. Forget about Caylee's decomposing body laying in the woods since the 2nd half of June. :mad: MOO

The only problem I have with GA or CA knowing prior to July 15th is Cindy's third 911 call. Why would she have made that call, getting LE involved? In that call, she sounds panicked as if she just then found out.
Unless it was all done to turn the child's murder into a national spotlight missing child case for donations. MOO

I would PAY to hear that conversation. Wouldn't it tell SO much?

I'd be afraid to hear it - too much laughing I bet.
Didn't JH say there was a lot of small talk?
I makes me so sad and ill to think of what they have done, are still doing and will continue to do.
Send a card to Casey - show her support???
They're all sickos.

Seems to me they already grieved for Caylee and had moved on to KC and her defense

My thoughts exactly! They already knew what the deal was with little Caylee, that she was dead, and they knew where the body was. There is no way after hearing the news of finding their granddaughter deceased, that they would want to go to dinner, not unless they already knew.

JMO -but I have always thought that GA found caylee that day and helped KC cover up...told LA about it and not CA....until CA had screamed into the phone about the car smelling like a dead body....However she quickly joined the family forces to protect KC..then they began the insane pizza story and ...well we all know the rest of the "fairy tale" ala the A family!

unless they completely convinced themselves that this was not Caylee and were in total denial, then they knew.

they knew...they knew for awhile that Caylee was dead, and accepted this. They stayed away and were not agreived any furthur by this discovery...it may have been a releif in some way...maybe it was the first time they ate in a long time, knowing Casey would probably never get out to come and break their necks or poison them.

it doesn't suprise me one bit...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member