2009.04.02 Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
where can i find nejame's statement again, about why he was quitting representing them?

My thoughts exactly! They already knew what the deal was with little Caylee, that she was dead, and they knew where the body was. There is no way after hearing the news of finding their granddaughter deceased, that they would want to go to dinner, not unless they already knew.

Exactly! And which is also why GA was seen staring in to the woods and "looked upset." UGH!

Well, that would sound ok if the caller was "normal". But member that CA "only" called 911 when KC told her that she hadn't seen Caylee for 31 days. I think CA's brain moves at a more than average speed and at that time between smelling the car and the 911 call------thangs were turning in her head----gittin all run together. I feel that if she hadn't called at that very moment---she probably wouldn't have called at all.

I think that at that moment, CA reacted in a panic. She picked up the phone and called 911 without thinking it through.

I think CA believed what KC told her for the next 18 hours. It was the next day, July 16th, when she was informed that KC had been arrested for lying to LE, obstruction of justice, and child endangerment, that CA realized that the "nanny kidnapped Caylee" story was another one of KC's lies. She knew then that Caylee was deceased.

CA once explained that she and GA, along with GA's sister, were at home and had the television on expecting to see an Amber Alert for Caylee. Someone called and told them to switch to another channel that was showing KC in handcuffs after having been arrested. I think that was the moment of truth.

Maybe this is a tad OT from the current conversation, but it was on NG. The Mudslinging has begun!

My question is what is BC doing out there in the press calling into question witnesses like Kiomarie that are not even a part of his representation?

Mamabear wisely pointed out to me that at least MN had the class to stick to what he was hired to do; represent the interests of GA and CA. I couldn't agree more - he knew enough to keep out of that murder case. Not his client.

BC seems to be in synch with the general behavior of his clients though; they only campaign and advocate for Live Anthonys.

CA is speaking out LOUDLY via BC. You can just hear BC getting his marching orders. CA never went quiet, she just channels via BC.

Why does Nancy Grace keep insisting that Casey snuck a letter out of the jail to Sheriff Beary?

Why does Nancy Grace get so upset that a media corporation pays for the Anthony family and their PIs to stay at a fancy hotel, the Ritz Carlton? Why does she care if ABC picked up their food tab?

Where does Nancy think they should stay? Would she be happy if they stayed at a Motel 6 instead?

Does Nancy think that CNN didn't somehow pay for the Anthonys air fare from Orlando to Los Angeles and back when they appeared on the Larry King Live show the day before Caylee's body was found? Does she think that CNN didn't pay for their hotel room and food? Give me a break!

Maybe this is a tad OT from the current conversation, but it was on NG. The Mudslinging has begun!

My question is what is BC doing out there in the press calling into question witnesses like Kiomarie that are not even a part of his representation?

Mamabear wisely pointed out to me that at least MN had the class to stick to what he was hired to do; represent the interests of GA and CA. I couldn't agree more - he knew enough to keep out of that murder case. Not his client.

BC seems to be in synch with the general behavior of his clients though; they only campaign and advocate for Live Anthonys.

Because right now Cindy is pretty silent, so BC has become Cindy's mouthpiece. She probably demands that he spout off these things to the media. That way she gets her statements "out there" without actually speaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme