DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I worked at Sports Authority

I am an Event Planner and work at Universal Studios

I attend Valencia College

I make alot of money and I can hire a Nanny and pay her more because she's worth it.

The list goes on & on.......It's endless!

Hoover said DC was sad when he went out to location of Caylee's body because he found out she was dead.

I member Paddy talking about that video, way back. Seems like Hoover showed it to him about the time Caylee was found--------because I was waitin on it to pop up on the news.

Commercial Break

LP is going to talk about the Pavers next...

I think a few Pavers were "MISSING" from the back yard

I also think George neglected to tell LE this .........

He instead claimed that he was just...Replacing a few old pavers

The pavers at the scene of where the remains were found can be compared to the ones in the A's backyard and can be matched. :)

I wonder if Casey could have borrowed "The Shovel" to pry up a Paver from the backyard with plans of using it to weight the bag down.

Those pavers can be pretty hard to get up once they've been down for a while

Marc Klaas.............the family had plenty of time for private conversations during the time KC was out on bond. Family deserves nothing.

The pavers at the scene of where the remains were found can be compared to the ones in the A's backyard and can be matched. :)

I've always thought it odd that George just happened to be replacing Pavers around this time.

MB talking about JB asking for private time for A's with Casey in jail.

Marc Klaas: they had plenty of time for private conversations when she was home on bond; if any considerations are offered it should be for someone who is assisting the prosecution; Casey has taken every opportunity to block progress; CA also has blocked progress from initial report of smelling a dead body in the car to rotten pizza.

Leonard: never heard the family talking about the case. Jumping back to the site where LE was taken to, 75 ft. from where Caylee was found; different set of pavers by roadside. Believes SO is being unfair to the deputy because the area RK was led to was wrong place. A lot of trash in that area (plastic bags).

I wonder if Casey could have borrowed "The Shovel" to pry up a Paver from the backyard with plans of using it to weight the bag down.

Interesting theory. :thumb:

Marc Klaas.............the family had plenty of time for private conversations during the time KC was out on bond. Family deserves nothing.

So True!
I like Marc Klass he tells it like it is!

LP.............a lot of conversation in the Anthony home that Tracy heard. The pavers were 75 feet down from the road. There's two sets of pavers. There's a lot of trash in the area. RK got mixed up when he went back and went to the wrong set of pavers.

LP is accusing LE of listening in on Jose's & Casey's conversation.

He claims that they heard Casey tell Jose exactly where the Body was & then LE leaked it to Kronk somehow

I've missed big chunks of the doc dumps, are you saying this has been done and they match for a fact or we are assuming that LE did that and it will come out at trial that they match? jmo

LP.............a lot of conversation in the Anthony home that Tracy heard. The pavers were 75 feet down from the road. There's two sets of pavers. There's a lot of trash in the area. RK got mixed up when he went back and went to the wrong set of pavers.

Sounds like LP is saying that somebody told Kronk that the Body was...... "Near the Pavers"

But Kronk wen't to the wrong pile of Pavers the first time out there

I've always thought it odd that George just happened to be replacing Pavers around this time.

My hubby has done a lot of cement work, including working with brick and concrete blocks, and there's differences between one pallet of brick or block (pavers) in color. Just slight variations. I'm sure LE has done a comparison of the pavers at Anthony home and remains scene.

I remember it did look like one had been removed by her playhouse.

The A's knew where Caylee was thrown away at. I wanna see them punished for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor