2009.04.03 Nancy Grace

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LP is accusing LE of listening in on Jose's & Casey's conversation.

He claims that they heard Casey tell Jose exactly where the Body was & then LE leaked it to Kronk somehow

LOL ~ The players in his daisy chain keep changing.

Sounds like LP is saying that somebody told Kronk that the Body was...... "Near the Pavers"

But Kronk wen't to the wrong pile of Pavers the first time out there
That's what I got too from what he was saying. There's his daisy chain! :)

Not sure Casey would go through the work of dragging along a paver..she's just too lazy

Marc Klaas.............the family had plenty of time for private conversations during the time KC was out on bond. Family deserves nothing.

I totally agree with him there...!!

Cindy was Baking Casey brownies while Caylee was decomposing a few blocks away.

Pat Brown............it's suspicious about tips and appears it could be an "inside" tip.

MB asking Natisha about the psychic. She's saying at first DC said he was on phone with his daughter then changed it to talking to the psychic while he was at the remains site.

I was watching one of those tru crime stories and they were interviewing some guys defense attorney. She said that defense attorney's don't make this stuff up they just go with what the evidence says. I nearly :spit:

Mike Brooks...........doesn't agree with psychics, he thinks it's hocus-pocus

Not sure Casey would go through the work of dragging along a paver..she's just too lazy
I agree. I'm picturing it being carried separately from the bag with Caylee's remains though.

That's what I got too from what he was saying. There's his daisy chain! :)

He also said that Kronk's girlfriend worked at the Jail.

I can't tell if LP "Knows Something" or if he's just throwing another Theory out there.

All I know is that if this turns out to be true then LE is in a lot of trouble....And so is the case against Casey.

I just don't see it.....

I don't think that LE would listen in on Attorney - Client conversations

Maybe I'm being Naive but why would they risk their entire case?

I wonder if Casey could have borrowed "The Shovel" to pry up a Paver from the backyard with plans of using it to weight the bag down.

Those pavers can be pretty hard to get up once they've been down for a while

Eww--that makes sense. I hadn't yet heard a reason that hit home with me for KC to go next door and borrow the shovel. But this has a "ding ding ding" ringing in my head. jmo

It's crazy...sometimes LP seems so believable, and sometimes he seems way out there. Does anyone think he truly has inside scoops? Or, simply pulls things out of the air?

Another thing about LP's theory......

I don't think that Casey would tell Jose where the body was anyway

I agree. I'm picturing it being carried separately from the bag with Caylee's remains though.

Just wondering if the pavers could have been smaller, like interlocking pavers? Don't think I noticed smaller pavers in their yard but the A's could of had some.

Well, I have thought about the "leak" but Paddy is pretty tight with LE. I can see him just saying stuff to egg JB on. I think if it was true then LE would tell Paddy to nix the BS

Eww--that makes sense. I hadn't yet heard a reason that hit home with me for KC to go next door and borrow the shovel. But this has a "ding ding ding" ringing in my head. jmo

Yeah,,,,,And she only had the shovel for around 18 minutes ( ?)

Either that or she started to dig a hole in the yard & realized that it was too much work

Just wondering if the pavers could have been smaller, like interlocking pavers? Don't think I noticed smaller pavers in their yard but the A's could of had some.
I'd like to know how much the ones found near her body weigh. :waitasec: We have some 12x12 paving stones in our yard and they're rough (need to use yard gloves) and heavy.

Well, I have thought about the "leak" but Paddy is pretty tight with LE. I can see him just saying stuff to egg JB on. I think if it was true then LE would tell Paddy to nix the BS

And to spite Casey and even Cindy.
I'm sure he gets a chuckle getting them girls upset....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor