2009.04.06 Document Release

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe in the video with detectives in October she is yawning, fixing her hair and clothes to make herself look good, and then actually LAUGHING when they are putting the cuffs on to take her to prison. She seriously thinks this whole thing is some type of fun game/joke. I think this tape is probably is the most incriminating thing in this doc dump.

Greta is going to cover some of the newly released evidence On The Record tonight.

I can't stand to watch her. I have only watched the first part of the first one so far. She doesn't even try to fake that she is upset about missing Caylee, it is always just like another day with her. She is trying so hard to seem easy going, asking a few smart as* questions, but not a worry about her child. No, what are you doing to find her, nothing. I can't continue to watch her.

I do not believe this sad excuse for a mother is actually complaining to police that there wasn't an Amber Alert ! Then Cindy's message to detectives where she basically threatens them w/ going to the media about things they didn't do when they should have ! It's no great struggle to see where Casey gets it from !

Cindy likes to threaten people.
She told the media they were going to put Caylee in her
coffin if they didn't start helping to find her.

makes him even more random than I even thought!

In the grand scheme of things.. Casey and Tony were not even together a month when she moved in (what Tony considers after the 27th.. when she brought a bag) Even then, he was gone from the 28th to July 5th a week to NYC. They had 10 days of dating from July 5th to the 15th when she was there without Caylee. Even then.. I think she was at AH and Ric during that time period. I will have to check that out.

I know it seems like Casey and Tony were together alot.. but in the grand scheme of things.. Not even really six weeks...

Alot of new relationships barely get past that time period. Why do so many girls think about marrying a guy after the third date???

Does anyone else think the poster on the wall in the Caylee pic looks like KC?

I beleive the woman is Asian. Which makes me wonder.......TonE DJ'd at Fusian...which is owned by Bruce L. who lives with or is married to a woman who has been in *advertiser censored* movies......wonder if that is her?????? More info on this topic on the Fusian thread.

I remember on the boards.. people were screaming that George or Cindy should go to the jail and get information.. well I think George tried.. with the police picking him up at Publix without Cindy's knowledge.

I remember on the boards.. people were screaming that George or Cindy should go to the jail and get information.. well I think George tried.. with the police picking him up at Publix without Cindy's knowledge.

But how sad it is that he had to do this without Cindy's knowledge is such a surreptitious manner.

No offense, but if you think suffocation is quick, you're wrong. It would be a gruesome 5 minutes at least while the victim struggles, claws, gasps, panics, twists, turns, fights......quick? no. Softly? Not even close.

I tried earlier to explain why I think some people might feel the way they do. I loathe KC and would like to see the DP on the table. However, and I guess I'll just say it, it seems like some people want KC nor only to be a sociopathic murderess, but one that couldn't walk across the sidewalk without kicking a puppy for fun. It doesn't do Caylee's memory any good, because to read some of these posts you'd think she never had a good day in her life. I don't want to believe that, and it scares me to believe that because it means there were warning signs all along and she was failed just not by KC, but by every person that came in contact with little Caylee. I mean, there would have to be big, honking red flags every day.

It makes everyone else complicit in KC's guilt, and I don't want to believe that. I want to believe that KC is guilty on her own, and I don't want that guilt diluted at trial by a "it takes a village" line of defense. Trying to cast the blame elsewhere, or raising reasonable doubt in terms of where she spent her time, etc. Nothing can justify KC's actions.

I'm concerned only because taking the extreme position on every bit of discovery that comes out can come back to bite the prosecution. While I find the mere implication of drugging a child horrific, making it widespread knowledge without proof can only hinder a conviction of 1DM. I can't read comments on any article, blog, or message forum that doesn't put forth the "drug the kid so she could party" theory as fact. So telling the rest of us that we somehow see good in KC is, in fact, the opposite of what we're trying to say. If anything helps KC, it'll be the drug theories.

I am one that does not think Caylee was abused in front of ANY friends EVER. I feel she may have at times maybe been a 22 year old and Caylee may have been left in a room for a moment or two or not watched properly. But for the most part, I think when KC was around her friends with Caylee, KC wanted to be "seen" as a good mother. It's easy to fool people when you're not with those friends with your child a lot. I think KC had the issues with Caylee when she was alone with Caylee. She didn't want to be bothered or lost her temper. Probably both, a lot. She also, I am guessing neglected Caylee at home, by letting the A's take care of Caylee. I'm sure there was a lot of go ask Nan or papa and not now Caylee, or in a minute, Caylee. The she'd go find someone else and no one noticed at home all the time, Caylee was ignored.
It's like the saying goes though. You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all the time. Or even better in KC's case. You can fool some of the people (her friends) some of the time. but you can't fool your family as often. LOL!

I think one of the bombshells is the tape of Lee and Tony talking, and Lee saying she lied, she has lied, all of it is lies.... I guess he can now join the throw your loved one under the bus gang. An interesting part was when KC was talking to NS after her arrest for murder, she is insisting that she and JB have wanted to talk to law enforcement, he arrives and they ask her to relay that to him, he meets with her privately then they return and he says no he wants/she wants to go straight to the jail. He did the same thing to her regarding meeting with George. Until he started to assemble the pro bono dream team, both her folks and Lee wanted her to fire JB because he wasn't worried a bit about the baby, and in her jailhouse visits she kept insisting that she wanted to talk to FBI and they felt it was JB putting the breaks on. I know this is no laughing matter but I get the church giggles when she tries to talk as if she is very educated, she uses the word "myself" inappropriately, often. The questions she asks the officers are not anything about her daughter, she asks if there are cameras in the room and why the grand jury was leaked. The constant fussing with her clothes and hair is so revealing about where her focus is. Going back to Lee he is speaking honestly with Tony, and not telling the lie he told in the ZG deposition that he believes everything his sister told him.

By far my favorite was the audio of the lady at the jail who took KC down to the medical area. She did the state no favor admitting that she took her there to "watch the coverage on TV", someone must have raised an eyebrow because she quickly added and to be with a nurse if she should need one. This is exactly what JB told the judge , it was done for the sole purpose of getting her reaction caught on tape. The one who should be fired immediately was the officer who responded to the site the meter reader was at, and never, ever asked him, can you show me, I don't see the bag. Baez is going to have a field day with that one. It makes no sense that he can't get his story together, Yuri is so pissed and frustrated with him, "Why....why....why didn't you?" They fired others for less, that guy is too lazy to be an officer. Unfortunately today may turn out to be a good day for the defense or at least have mixed results. I have to add finally that the police must have a treasure of information they gained bugging the A. home and G&C's cells (Lee said BC had a PI investigate the phone lines and he determined they were indeed being monitored.) We assumed they had done it of course as well as had tracking devices on all of their vehicles.
:confused:Okay maybe I have missed it somewhere.....BUT why hasn't Casey's visit with her dad been released???? I am talking about the one where he says he asked tough questions & she was very emotional etc.

I just read this article & it said

http://www.wesh.com/news/17187673/detail.html
"While all of the jail conversations between Anthony and her family have been released to the media and broadcast to the public, jail officials said Anthony accepted the visit slated for Thursday morning."

If is HASN'T been released I wonder why????? :waitasec: Could it be because Casey was saying some pretty crazy things etc about Caylee being kidnapped and the Jail/LE didn't want it released because they were/are afraid people would start going off on a wild goose chase so to speak???

I just find it very odd that we have yet to see or here the audio from the visit.

If it's been released please point me in the direction I can find it to listen.

Anyone interested in what MY children's eyes looked like when they were younger? Didn't think so!

I am one that does not think Caylee was abused in front of ANY friends EVER. I feel she may have at times maybe been a 22 year old and Caylee may have been left in a room for a moment or two or not watched properly. But for the most part, I think when KC was around her friends with Caylee, KC wanted to be "seen" as a good mother. It's easy to fool people when you're not with those friends with your child a lot. I think KC had the issues with Caylee when she was alone with Caylee. She didn't want to be bothered or lost her temper. Probably both, a lot. She also, I am guessing neglected Caylee at home, by letting the A's take care of Caylee. I'm sure there was a lot of go ask Nan or papa and not now Caylee, or in a minute, Caylee. The she'd go find someone else and no one noticed at home all the time, Caylee was ignored.
It's like the saying goes though. You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all the time. Or even better in KC's case. You can fool some of the people (her friends) some of the time. but you can't fool your family as often. LOL!

I agree with you. In fact, I believe that all the A's actions are based on appearance sake. They have a lot of skeletons in their closets, but you can be sure those closets are organized, so no one notices the mess that they (the A's) are.

MOO

Here is a quick guide to what is on the 3 DVD's. I have some work I have to get done, but whatever the media doesn't get up I will work on getting up later -

4/8/09 Doc Dump Guide

Disc 1:
Folder 48 - Photobucket (filtered?)
Folder 55 - Cell Phone Forensics - J Hoover
Folder 57 - Pics from Hoovers cell?
Folder 58 - J Hoover audio interview (J Allen, 12/18/09)
Folder 59 - Brian Krause stuff from Hoover cell phone
Folder 60 - Interview Calendar (pics)
Folder 61 - Det. J. White audio interview (2 min)
Folder 63 - Video - (1) BackupCar, (2) Casey Arrest, (3) Tonyfour

Folder 68 -
CaseyAnthonySavedReport (Nat. Comprehensive Report on family)
Chloroform Search jpg
CynthiaAnthonySavedReport (Nat. Comp. report)
Emails (look like from Rick P.
Firefox from Unallocated Space HP Desktop Google Searches.csv
Firefox from Unallocated Space HP Desktop Google Searches.xls
GeorgeAnthonySavedReport (Nat Comp Report)
High School Info
Credit Card Usage report
Microsoft Word - Kid Care tip by FDLE Tony Rodriguez CAYLEE
Microsoft Word - marie_SpecialAgentJAG4_casey o marie
Oak Ridge Institute Report folder
Tony Car Report folder
Phone Records folder (various players)
Photos folder (various - Apartments, dumpster, Universal etc)
Request to keep video visitation
Section 2 Witness audio/written Statements (114 total !!!)
Section 3 Decedent Info folder
Section 5 Defendant Info folder
TAG history for Pontiac
Valencia College info
Zenaida G. Saved Report (Nat. Comp. Report)

Folder 69 - 911 Call from 12/11 audio, Body Site photos (Garage too), OCSO Tower Maps/Cell Exam per Melich, Witness Interviews (25 !!!)

Folder 64 - Casey booking audio (2 hours)

DISC 2 - Photobucket complete, Casey booking video interview
DISC 3 - Tony L/Lee A video

Muzikman,

I am fairly new and definitely pretty new at actually being comfortable posting lately. So, forgive me, for not knowing this, but do you live there in FL and you go and request these disks as well? Because I find when they do a doc dump, it's hard to find ALL of it. I have never seen a complete listing of all that's included like you've put her. I think this is great. Thank you so much. I look forward to reading the stuff you put one. Kudos!!!! Sounds like you're a great addition to WS and probably have been for a long time.

Oh boy, in the recording right after her second arrest on August 29, 2008, I just cannot believe kc had the balls enough to ask why an Amber Alert was never issued for Caylee. Seriously??? :mad:

Did she forget that it was 31 days after the fact when LE was finally made aware that Caylee was missing?

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sideba...gs_released_by_law_enforcement.html?refresh=1

No Kidding!!! She truly is one cold, cold b!tch IMO. I hear nothing but a sense of entitlement, of being 'wronged' and lied to. Can you believe it?!! She is SCARY...:furious:

only thing scarier is that In My Opinion Only :) I believe she learned some of this behavior from Cindy :eek:

Yep KC is stoned and probably blew some smoke in Caylee's face a few times to stone her too. Just look at her eyes and face. She is definately spaced out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KatGran