2009.04.08 Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, this doctor talking about Casey faking the panic attack...I don't agree with her at all.

Lancelot, many of us here witnessed this happening. New members would come in and start threads with wild conspiracy stories about seeing Jessie and the Grunds passing Caylee off. It was bizarre and obvious. Then these members would sign off and never to be heard of again. Then a similar thread would be started two days later under a new hat. on and on and on.....

I remember one in particular that revolved around a sighting in Georgia, and the poster stated she saw Caylee being passed from a young man to an older woman near a gas station. She said something about a bank being robbed near the gas station and that distracted her from getting better details. She made comments about JG, leading readers to believe that people should be concerned about him.

I wonder why KC changed her mind and decided not to blame JG and instead blamed it on the imaginery Nanny? - wait......at trial - this must be the "bombshell" Baez is going to drop. He's going to say that KC was trying to protect Jesse because she cared about him so much, and that Jessee accidently let Caylee drown in the pool - it was an accident blah, blah, blah - she didn't want him to take the rap for it so she made up the nanny story.

She was home when the whole "script" story was floated. Wonder if this was a family plan and not just Casey changing her story.

Lancelot, many of us here witnessed this happening. New members would come in and start threads with wild conspiracy stories about seeing Jessie and the Grunds passing Caylee off. It was bizarre and obvious. Then these members would sign off and never to be heard of again. Then a similar thread would be started two days later under a new hat. on and on and on.....

Holy Cow!!

I remember one in particular that revolved around a sighting in Georgia, and the poster stated she saw Caylee being passed from a young man to an older woman near a gas station. She said something about a bank being robbed near the gas station and that distracted her from getting better details. She made comments about JG, leading readers to believe that people should be concerned about him.

Holy Moly!

As for forums and posts declaring JG or the G family guilt, I know RG's myspace blogs explain a lot of this. He's such a wonderful man and his poor wife and son do not deserve this disgusting accusation, here or anywhere else! MOO

I missed NG earlier tonight and I'm now watching the repeat broadcast. This sounds like it was a good program tonight!
I do love Nancy. It is easy to make fun of her, but check out her 98% conviction rate at the DA's office where she was a prosecutor. She gets the job done! Yes, she has to spread the news out over months to make the shows last, and for the elderly folks that are huge fans of hers, who do not have Internet everyday, it is fresh news. Her finance was murdered so she put herself through law school and devoted herself to a low paying job fighting for victims as a prosecutor. I don't know what lemonade I have made out of lemons in my life, but I like, trust and respect her.

As for forums and posts declaring JG or the G family guilt, I know RG's myspace blogs explain a lot of this. He's such a wonderful man and his poor wife and son do not deserve this disgusting accusation, here or anywhere else! MOO
Can you put up a link, I would love to see it?

I believe JG had a roommate there when KC came to take a shower? If she tries to implicate him, they prosecution will definitely try to show she did try to take something on that visit. There was no reason for her to go to his house to take a shower and JG's roommate will be able to vouche that she did come by for that reason.

A reason could be that she had mud and other things on her and was all sweaty and did not want anyone else to see her. I remember that JG said she didn't look like she needed a shower - but then I know many guys who don't notice much ...

How early on in the case was this, do you recall?

I think it was as early as August, I remember what Leila said, that's when Cindy kept saying "they are taking Caylee deeper and deeper into the mountains of Georgia.:crazy:

I remember that one as well. And she was posting all over the net under the same hat. Remember how we'd ask her questions and she'd repeat the same verbage like she was reading from a script? Talking to her was like talking to a robot.

I remember that one as well. And she was posting all over the net under the same hat. Remember how we'd ask her questions and she'd repeat the same verbage like she was reading from a script? Talking to her was like talking to a robot.

Sort of the way Cindy sounded when recounting to Greta the tale of the bio-dad? You don't think...

Wasn't their also one where they feared JG because they had talked to LA and he mentioned something to JG and JG was now trying to contact her to wipe her out because she was a witness?

Anyone remember that one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by passionflower
why does NG have to start her program with the same paragraph
every single night? NG if you read here, please change it alittle, please......I have it memorized LOL

My entire family has it memorized.

My goldfish could probably recite it by now.

Sort of the way Cindy sounded when recounting to Greta the tale of the bio-dad? You don't think...

I believe it was when Casey was home, sooooo....who knows who it was. I won't say to0 much now because I got spanked because a poster got freaked out over the fact that family might be posting here and reading her posts....hello????? WS printouts were in their garbage!!!

I believe it was when Casey was home, sooooo....who knows who it was. I won't say to0 much now because I got spanked because a poster got freaked out over the fact that family might be posting here and reading her posts....hello????? WS printouts were in their garbage!!!

There's a rousing endorsement...:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members