2009.04.09 Cindy's Deposition #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't help but feel very sorry for Cindy and George. Their behavior at the deposition was appalling, but someday they'll realize that it was misplaced anger. Their beautiful granddaughter is gone, their hearts are broken and thusfar they've not been able to wrap their head around the fact that Casey could have done this.

I don't envy them that day of reckoning.

At times in the past I felt sorry for Cindy and George, but I just can't anymore. I try and I just don't have it in me. So, kudos to you! You are a much bigger person than I am. And also:

:Welcome-12-june:

KC has never been asked in public, Cindy and George have said over and and over this never happened.

In one of the first doc drops, one of the A's neighbors IIRC claimed there was a fight, actually multiple fights leading up to mid June. But KC is said to be the leading force in those fights, saying horrible things to Cindy. Cindy supposedly wasn't responding in kind.

The neighbor was doing yard work when she over heard some of the fighting. Cindy followed KC out of the house as KC was "going off" on her, KC took off on a jog.

Jesse told LE and RG told LE about the fight on 6/15. Jesse's source was Lee. I can't remember if Lee has gone on record about that fight.

(So the neighbor, RG and IIRC the last Jesse interview talk about the fight)

And CA and GA told Mark Fuhrman who went straight to OCSO on the 7th of August and let them know about the argument.

At times in the past I felt sorry for Cindy and George, but I just can't anymore. I try and I just don't have it in me. So, kudos to you! You are a much bigger person than I am. And also:

Thanks for the welcome.

No, I don't think I'm a bigger person. It could be that since I'm close in age to CA and have a daughter just a few years younger than Casey, that it's easier for me to empathize.

The pain of losing Caylee, I can imagine, makes it tough to think straight and act 'normal'. If there is such a thing as normal in this type of situation.

Re my bold-- You're quite right that controlling people like CA have severe, underlying fears and anxieties which makes them seem like raging bulls. Unfortunately, when you're being attacked by a raging bull, his underlying fears and anxieties don't make his horns any less deadly.

KWIM?

yup, yup.. but it's usually how they harm their own causes. And Cindy is doing a fine job of that.

I think Cindy believes Casey is still working...

Lol.gif

Thanks for the welcome. I've been here a long time - just been too shy to post.

It get's easier each time, before you know it you'll be spouting off with the best of us!! :dance: :dance:

And CA and GA told Mark Fuhrman who went straight to OCSO on the 7th of August and let them know about the argument.

I had (obviously) forgotten about Fuhrman. Did they tell him it became physical?

I could be wrong (I think I was once?)

But didn't Mark F report to LE what a neighbour of GACA told him?

The OCSO report states that on 08/07/08 Mark Furhman came to their office and told them that in a recent discussion he had with Cindy and George BOTH of them told him there had been an argument between CA and KC either on June 15th or June 16th. They had already been interviewed by both the FBI and OCSO in two separate interviews and had not shared the information with LE.

The OCSO report states that on 08/07/08 Mark Furhman came to their office and told them that in a recent discussion he had with Cindy and George BOTH of them told him there had been an argument between CA and KC either on June 15th or June 16th. They had already been interviewed by both the FBI and OCSO in two separate interviews and had not shared the information with LE.
Thanks.

I'll accept what you say.GACA talked to Mark F.
Mark F. is a VERY credible witness in my estimation, and the fact that he went to the trouble of getting this information officially noted ASAP adds weight to it as evidence.

Why, why, why must they have 2 or 3 accounts of every story? Why, why, why can't the tell everyone the truth? Can't they see the damage they do with their lies?

Even Lee knows, "the truth can't hurt" as told to KC in a jail recording. Try it Anthony's; you'd be surprised how good it feels...

I don't have it in my heart to feel bad for them anymore after their depositions either. They were both HORRIBLE in their depositions. I also believe they are helping put the nails in KC's coffin with all their deceit and attempts to change history. They will NOT be viewed as credible (or likeable) witnesses after the SA presents to the jury all their varying and ever-changing stories - most of it caught on tape! I believe the jury will sense a cover-up going on - if I was in their shoes I would wonder what the cover-up is. Oh, yeah, KC murdering her two year old daughter. Guilty!

Just my opinion.

Why, why, why must they have 2 or 3 accounts of every story? Why, why, why can't the tell everyone the truth? Can't they see the damage they do with their lies?

Even Lee knows, "the truth can't hurt" as told to KC in a jail recording. Try it Anthony's; you'd be surprised how good it feels...

ohh, it's grief.. you must excuse them. :rolleyes:

Contrast Cindy's behavior with Melissa Huckaby's Aunt who spoke for the family yesterday after Melissa's arrest. Her aunt simply stated "We are shocked, this is out of character for Melissa. We love her very much." This to me is real class in the face of horror and tragedy. (just in case you don't know: Melissa is the woman arrested for the kidnapping, rape and murder of Sandra Cantu in CA)

Why, why, why can't the Anthony's accept the truth of the evidence implicating their daughter and why, why, why can't they show a little class.

Contrast Cindy's behavior with Melissa Huckaby's Aunt who spoke for the family yesterday after Melissa's arrest. Her aunt simply stated "We are shocked, this is out of character for Melissa. We love her very much." This to me is real class in the face of horror and tragedy. (just in case you don't know: Melissa is the woman arrested for the kidnapping, rape and murder of Sandra Cantu in CA)

Why, why, why can't the Anthony's accept the truth of the evidence implicating their daughter and why, why, why can't they show a little class.

Ya know, if this was about them not being able to accept the truth I would not be critical of them like I am- I understand denial... With Cindy's issues I would not even be surprised by it.

But that is just not what is going on here.. these people know and are defending and excusing it. That's what pi$$es me off about the situation.

You're absolutely right, Tater! Also, I didn't realize until just now, when I re-read this MySpace post that it also provides some hard proof that Cindy was lying about many other things in her sworn deposition statements.

Have we already compared the things she said on this July 3 MySpace post vs. her statements in the deposition? For example, in the depo Cindy didn't know/talk to any of KC's friends. Yet in the MySpace post Cindy does know that Casey "tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space."

I won't go further with comparisons. I'm not the sharpest Sleuther around here, so it's probably already been done and posted in a sticky thread. :)

In the very first week after July 15, 2008, Cindy had a note on her MySpace page that Casey's friend's were not to speak with LE without going through her first.

And, sometime in the first couple of weeks Cindy invited Casey's friends to her home for a pow-wow.

The July 3rd MySpace message and the note that the friends weren't to speak to LE without going through Cindy, both disappeared about the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noseynellie1234