2009.04.09 Cindy's Deposition #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had (obviously) forgotten about Fuhrman. Did they tell him it became physical?

I remember Mark Fuhrman said he interviewed a neighbor who heard fighting on an ongoing basis from the Anthony home, between Casey and Cindy. It was this neighbor that I believe confirmed the fight on June 15th.

Mark Fuhrman also was the one who broke the news on Casey borrowing a shovel from a neighbor on June 18th.

Ya know, if this was about them not being able to accept the truth I would not be critical of them like I am- I understand denial... With Cindy's issues I would not even be surprised by it.

But that is just not what is going on here.. these people know and are defending and excusing it. That's what pi$$es me off about the situation.

Yes, I suppose you're right, but I keep holding out for one shred of decency to show from these people. I'll just give up now, it's not gonna happen.

I remember Mark Fuhrman said he interviewed a neighbor who heard fighting on an ongoing basis from the Anthony home, between Casey and Cindy. It was this neighbor that I believe confirmed the fight on June 15th.

Mark Fuhrman also was the one who broke the news on Casey borrowing a shovel from a neighbor on June 18th.
Now I'm confused (common occurence).

I thought and stated earlier in this thread that Mark F got told by neighbour, but was corrected and told he was told by GACA. Which is it? has anybody got a handy link?

Contrast Cindy's behavior with Melissa Huckaby's Aunt who spoke for the family yesterday after Melissa's arrest. Her aunt simply stated "We are shocked, this is out of character for Melissa. We love her very much." This to me is real class in the face of horror and tragedy. (just in case you don't know: Melissa is the woman arrested for the kidnapping, rape and murder of Sandra Cantu in CA)

Why, why, why can't the Anthony's accept the truth of the evidence implicating their daughter and why, why, why can't they show a little class.

Thank you for the up date on Sandra, I had been following this and we've had company so I missed this latest news.

How shocking and appalling and sickening. My prayers are with the families I hope they are able to keep their heads about them with this new revelation. I'm so sorry for all involved. This poor, poor little girl.

GOD bless you Sandra.

Thanks.

That does clearly state that GACA told Mark F.

I just had to find it to satisfy my own curiosity. I thought C&G never admitted to anyone that an argument had occurred.
Didn't Fuhrman originally say the news came from the neighbor?
So, maybe he asked C&G about it and found them at a weak and unguarded moment. Hard to picture that tho.:waitasec:

Here...

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/Anthony pgs 2451-2500 f.pdf

go to page 49 of the pdf...at the bottom...read the footnotes to the meeting Mark Fuhrman had with OCSO.

Why, why, why must they have 2 or 3 accounts of every story? Why, why, why can't the tell everyone the truth? Can't they see the damage they do with their lies?

Even Lee knows, "the truth can't hurt" as told to KC in a jail recording. Try it Anthony's; you'd be surprised how good it feels...

Because there is truth, mistruth, and nothing like the truth for them.

How do CAGA sit under oath and, when asked about certain events, just LIE?? Obviously, their ONLY agenda is to save KC's a$$, NOT get justice for Caylee.
There is independent evidence that goes to support the events surrounding everything they were asked about in the depos. Even for GA to say "I don't know, or I don't recall" is ridiculous. CA, on the other hand, just outright lies. I wonder what the thought process was that she went through to decide that telling the big fat one about Zanny's phone numbers and addresses was a good idea....

In the very first week after July 15, 2008, Cindy had a note on her MySpace page that Casey's friend's were not to speak with LE without going through her first.

And, sometime in the first couple of weeks Cindy invited Casey's friends to her home for a pow-wow.

The July 3rd MySpace message and the note that the friends weren't to speak to LE without going through Cindy, both disappeared about the same time.

I remember the "meeting".. isn't that when Chris(?) came with Caylee's bathing suit or clothes or something?

Yes, I suppose you're right, but I keep holding out for one shred of decency to show from these people. I'll just give up now, it's not gonna happen.

I haven't given up yet either. :blowkiss:

Thank you for the up date on Sandra, I had been following this and we've had company so I missed this latest news.

How shocking and appalling and sickening. My prayers are with the families I hope they are able to keep their heads about them with this new revelation. I'm so sorry for all involved. This poor, poor little girl.

GOD bless you Sandra.

Amen!

I just had to find it to satisfy my own curiosity. I thought C&G never admitted to anyone that an argument had occurred.
Didn't Fuhrman originally say the news came from the neighbor?
So, maybe he asked C&G about it and found them at a weak and unguarded moment. Hard to picture that tho.:waitasec:

He used to be a cop.. they know how to get people to talk, ya know?

How do CAGA sit under oath and, when asked about certain events, just LIE?? Obviously, their ONLY agenda is to save KC's a$$, NOT get justice for Caylee.
There is independent evidence that goes to support the events surrounding everything they were asked about in the depos. Even for GA to say "I don't know, or I don't recall" is ridiculous. CA, on the other hand, just outright lies. I wonder what the thought process was that she went through to decide that telling the big fat one about Zanny's phone numbers and addresses was a good idea....

I suppose it depends if you are consciously lying and know what you are doing or saying or, in your pursuit of protecting your self image -- you say and twist whatever is needed to fix those perceptions?

Like Mother, Like Daughter.

I don't think CA focuses on lying as much as developing a new version of 'truth', a new story that fits her self-image and how she sees things -- everyone else then needs to fall into line and see things (and see CA) as CA does. Not lies, just corrections and enhancements until CA is happy with the 'story'. Embellishments.

Sound familiar? KC never tells the truth, she just refines the lie.

Thank you... How does everyone keep all of this madness in order!!!!

Very damning in my opinion to CA's deposition. ( and that says alot coming from my PROVE IT TO ME WAYS ) :twocents:

Did ya think we landed over here in "Cindy's a liar" land for no reason? LOL

Did ya think we landed over here in "Cindy's a liar" land for no reason? LOL

LOL!!!:blowkiss:

But... and you knew there would be a but...

WHY did it have to come out of the mouth of an ex-cop who was found perjuring himself!!!!!

Nothing in this case is cut & dry!

Ugh! :bang:

I suppose it depends if you are consciously lying and know what you are doing or saying or, in your pursuit of protecting your self image -- you say and twist whatever is needed to fix those perceptions?

Like Mother, Like Daughter.

I don't think CA focuses on lying as much as developing a new version of 'truth', a new story that fits her self-image and how she sees things -- everyone else then needs to fall into line and see things (and see CA) as CA does. Not lies, just corrections and enhancements until CA is happy with the 'story'. Embellishments.

Sound familiar? KC never tells the truth, she just refines the lie.

I most respectfully disagree with your soft take on this. It sounds much like CA calling KC's lies "mistruths" and " halftruths." CA is lying and she knows exactly what she's doing. IMO, of course.
She has compartmentalized each issue and figured a way around it...some kind of explanation, some kind of LIE. What she hasn't done is really see how all these "explanations" (lies) fit into the big picture. The answer is that they don't. That's what makes them so ridiculous. AND CA, in particular, just perpetuates all of KC's lies, and compounds them with her own. As always, JMO.

I most respectfully disagree with your soft take on this. It sounds much like CA calling KC's lies "mistruths" and " halftruths." CA is lying and she knows exactly what she's doing. IMO, of course.
She has compartmentalized each issue and figured a way around it...some kind of explanation, some kind of LIE. What she hasn't done is really see how all these "explanations" (lies) fit into the big picture. The answer is that they don't. That's what makes them so ridiculous. AND CA, in particular, just perpetuates all of KC's lies, and compounds them with her own. As always, JMO.

I agree, I totally agree on the compartmentalization on specific issues CA needs / desires to address. I guess I was trying to say that it is 'automatic' for CA and so not as 'conscious' as most people who conspire to lie. CA blurs reality, if you lie habitually -- even about little things -- then there isn't as much difference between business as normal and a specific lie to counter an accusation. Now I confused myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noseynellie1234