2009.04.09 Cindy's Deposition

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess we are not going to agree on this. That's okay. Like I said I was taken aback by my own reaction to the tape. I do not think Zeneida and the lawyer are in it for the right reason. I just don't. I am sorry. It is okay that we don't agree. I just feel that these questions are so off topic and I just was surprised by my reaction.

The questions are only off topic if you refuse to recognize that proving who DID take and murder Caylee proves that ZG didn't do it.

And frankly, what would be the right reasons to you? Does Zaneida need to be bleeding and in a hospital to prove to you that there is damage? She's not a kidnapper and people said that she was all over the television! Would -you- just let that go if it had been -your- name? Which it could have just as easily been if Casey happened to have met you or run across your name in the newspaper.

No matter what, this woman was minding her own business and someone decided to throw her to the wolves to try to come off as innocent. That's not okay! And it's not LEGAL. If the A's want to be mad, their daughter is sitting in jail right now, completely deserving of their ire. What you are suggesting, like the A's, is that Casey should be given a free pass for whoever she happened to throw under the bus to try to get off. Sorry, that's not cool in my world.

:mad: No more free passes for Princess Casey. Sorry.

I hope you never have to go through a depo of your own. They can be brutal. I don't wish that experience on anyone.

I've been depo'd 6 or 7 times by an atty who was somewhat of a jerk, including 1 time when he was on a true fishing exposition, the rest were all just to try to get me to implicate a party that had done no wrong.

As long as you're telling the truth to the best of your ability and not trying to hide anything or exaggerate, after the first one it's not that big a deal.

They never let my husband or anyone else come with, including when I was pregnant. Except to object to the way a ? was worded my atty never said a word.

The fishing trip included ? about a vaca they thought I took and a possible injury. He heard a rumor but the person who told it, got the whole story wrong, so after a bunch of questions about Illinois that I couldn't answer he ended up asking me if anyone lived in/ went to Illinois? How do you answer that? I've heard rumor that there are people who live in IL, I've never been there..... :confused: I went to Pennsylvania! :crazy: If he would have asked if I went somewhere I would have told him, but he had to come in and act all spy, cause that was the kind of crap he loved!

wow, I'm absolutely speechless after watching both of their videos. These are the strangest, most self entitled people I have ever seen. I'm blown away.

I agree 110% -- and like someone said on NG last night-- "its a good thing she didnt have the damn hammer":eek:---

Cindy looks at the camera a certain way while in elevator and i saw the very exact eyes of Casey.

These are some wacked people. I feel sorry for ZFG--she did not ask for this, yet these people are treating her like the criminal.

Their anger is so misplaced.

They believe there is another Zanny so why would they settle. I would settle if I thought that no matter how much the suit was for.

I mean no disrespect by this....I am honestly curious.....Do you think George and Cindy really believe there is a Zanny the Nanny that KC left Caylee with? Do you believe George and Cindy think everyone else in this case is lying,except KC?

I agree 110% -- and like someone said on NG last night-- "its a good thing she didnt have the damn hammer":eek:---

Cindy looks at the camera a certain way while in elevator and i saw the very exact eyes of Casey.

These are some wacked people. I feel sorry for ZFG--she did not ask for this, yet these people are treating her like the criminal.

Their anger is so misplaced.

BTW I thank you for the beautiful memorial you have for Sandra Cantu, very nice.
My 82+ mom called last night and said the exact same thing!
She saw kc eyes same as CA...............:eek:

And it's everyones fault but Cindy's that Casey is what she is.

I agree with that to a point. No matter what a rotten childhood you've had, no matter how badly you were treated (or felt you were treated) eventually, one day you wake up, and you're a grown up. It's at that point that YOU decide how you'll live your life, regardless of the garbage hand that may have been dealt to you in your youth. (Spoken from experience). YOU decide what type of person you'll be, and how you'll handle yourself (in spite of anything you might have gone through).

The questions are only off topic if you refuse to recognize that proving who DID take and murder Caylee proves that ZG didn't do it.

And frankly, what would be the right reasons to you? Does Zaneida need to be bleeding and in a hospital to prove to you that there is damage? She's not a kidnapper and people said that she was all over the television! Would -you- just let that go if it had been -your- name? Which it could have just as easily been if Casey happened to have met you or run across your name in the newspaper.

No matter what, this woman was minding her own business and someone decided to throw her to the wolves to try to come off as innocent. That's not okay! And it's not LEGAL. If the A's want to be mad, their daughter is sitting in jail right now, completely deserving of their ire. What you are suggesting, like the A's, is that Casey should be given a free pass for whoever she happened to throw under the bus to try to get off. Sorry, that's not cool in my world.

Excellent post! Might I add that in George's deposition, the attorney clearly defined the parameters of the deposition. On page 21, he stated that (a) "relevance was not the standard" and (b) they wanted to establish whoever took Caylee harmed Caylee. Their goal is to prove ZFG innocent by proving the kidnapper/murderer of Caylee as guilty. I was impressed by Morgan and his associates. Once again, CASEY can put an end to ALL of this! Casey and ONLY Casey!! :furious:

No arguing what KC did was wrong. BUT this person put herself on TV, no one knew who she was prior to that! Her face was even blurped out for her first TV interview. Her name is C Zeneda Gonzales. There's no Fernandez in her name, LE cleared her the 1st day!! She's not 25/childless/5'7". Basically there are no similarities between her and Zany.

She put herself in the middle of this. Have any of the other ZG's LE interviewed filed suit, had their picture on TV?

So, they go trial and Casey, or her lawyer, imply that Cindy came up with the kidnapping story and Casey is, or was, following their script. Who is going to believe that Casey is solely responsible for Caylee's demise. Look at how vulnerable both of the A's are because of there posturing and no proof that the A's didn't have Caylee on the 16th, or someone other than Casey. Casey can turn this around onto the A's. Only the police can verify by lie detector tests of the A's what was going on the 16th in the AM. Might convince LE but what about the jury. This is the muddle. The A's have interjected themselves causing them to be viewed as conspiratorial for who's benefit?

What clears the A's?

I mean no disrespect by this....I am honestly curious.....Do you think George and Cindy really believe there is a Zanny the Nanny that KC left Caylee with? Do you believe George and Cindy think everyone else in this case is lying,except KC?

Not me, IMO, CA/GA are bigger liars than kc!
They taught kc!
CA/GA/LA/KC KNOW Zanny is make believe, just trying to throw everyone off of kc.
IMO, they are AFRAID of kc and must stay on her side so she doesn't tell something important to them. IIRC, in first interview in jail, kc says to parents "DON"T WORRY, I DIDN'T TELL THEM ANYTHING!"
Something BIG really happened the night of the cat fight on Father's day!
IMOO

Well, that's what they are trying to tell everyone ... "there is a Zanny, just not this Zenaida". They don't trust law enforcement (even though GA used to be in law enforce); they don't believe any of the forensics experts; they don't believe anything that anyone has to tell them, unless it comes from the lying lips of KC! The reason they do that is because, if they admit that KC is flawed, then they have to admit they are the reason that she is! They had many signs over the years, yet ignored EVERY SINGLE ONE!!! So now, it's easier to blame everyone else, rather than themselves!:furious:

CA and GA were in their true form. CA IMO, blames her self, and IMO is right to do so, because I think a lot of the killing of Caylee had to do with the power struggle between them. But being an A, ;) she takes it out on everyone else.

Young people take it and drink to "get high".....That has been big since the 70s. Then they also took "soapers" and drank to get the same effect if zanex was not available................big at raves. They add ecstasy to it sometimes too.
The high isn't HIGH, though---the combo of a benzodiazepine + alcohol is sedative. 2 depressants ----> a mellow impairment, with lassitude and, if enough of either Xanax or alcohol taken in, sleepiness or even unconsciousness.

Lots of people use the term "high" interchangeably with "stoned." In this case, it doesn't mean the combo is stimulant.

I tried pushing the thanks button multiple times on this one.

EXACTLY right. RIGHT, RIGHT, RIGHT.

KC and ONLY KC is to blame for any heartache that the A's are feeling right now.

Well, I have to say, on top of the rightful blame to KC for this tragedy, I think they can each serve themselves a heaping helping of blame for a good deal of their heartache. From Day One, they've made pretty much everything much harder on themselves than it ever had to be.

Additionally, they've caused a good deal of undeserved heartache to many others, e.g., people they've thrown under the bus for Caylee's murder. That's a horrible thing to do to innocent people.

They blame everybody in the world, including for wildly imagined forms of persecution, but they never give one ounce of responsibility to KC or take any responsibility themselves.

I've only gotten through part 1 for Cindy's depo and I think she held it together fairly well. I was expecting something completely different from previous posts but to my surprise she came across no different than anyone else being deposed by opposing counsel that I have seen.

The questions are tedious and the manner in which they question are very leading as it is designed to be that way. I could see how she could be frustrated.
I had the same impression, on first viewing of part 1. But she deteriorates. And on subsequent viewing, her speech is pressured, her posture is taut, and she is very, very agitated, even from the beginning. She's a mess--and it just gets worse.

No arguing what KC did was wrong. BUT this person put herself on TV, no one knew who she was prior to that! Her face was even blurped out for her first TV interview. Her name is C Zeneda Gonzales. There's no Fernandez in her name, LE cleared her the 1st day!! She's not 25/childless/5'7". Basically there are no similarities between her and Zany.

She put herself in the middle of this. Have any of the other ZG's LE interviewed filed suit, had their picture on TV?

I'm sorry, but did you forget the part that this ZG is the only ZG that had ANYTHING TO DO WITH SAWGRASS?????:razz:

CA and GA don't want to talk about KC's stealing because - lest we forget - she is also facing several charges for theft (felonies, I think). I remember hearing on NG that she could be in jail for 20 or so years just for those charges.

OMG - KC is just like her mother:
I almost wet myself watching CA adjust her bra strap :laugh: and - at the end - telling BC that her chest was "pounding" and "it hurts"!! That should sound familiar to anyone who watches NG - especially on the weekends. Hey - she can make some more specials now with all this new material.

Poor BC - I think he can forget his dream of becoming a judge, and now he has the FL bar investigating him as well.
He had to go on TV this AM to try to do some damage control.
Too late for that!

He better follow MN's lead and get away as fast has he can . . .:yow:

Did you mean BC? I would not have been in BC's shoes today for all the rice in China. No doubt, he earned his pay for the day.
Brad has said publicly that he is doing this pro bono. I felt a litle embarassed for him today; because, it did look like he had a very poor understanding of the rules of law (not that he would have had to like them) he didn't seem to know them. I like him and generally feel he has an uphill battle "counseling" these two. Why do you think so many others have resigned?

I think Jesse Grund has a big target painted on his back, and I think the defense will try to tie ZFG and Jesse together as the killers. Failing that, it will be the SOD defense. I don't think for a second anyone, even the A's believe there really is a ZFG, and CA already said so in a taped interview with police.

The whole A Family is very toxic. Look at all the people that have fallen, or been thrown under the bus since this whole saga started.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenduhhhhh