2009.04.09 Cindy's Deposition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So where was Caylee on June 7th if she wasn't at Ricardo's or with the Anthony's. I always assumed that Casey took Caylee back home to mom. Or do I have my dates mixed up?

Pg

No rest for the wicked. you would have thought the A's would have appeared to be a bit humble in this deposition. They are definatly staying on track with their passive agressive entitlement. No respect for the law. I think the A's new mantra "I fought the law and the law one" will be sung in the near future.

Wow, CA sure wants to run the show. How many times does Mr Dill have to tell CA it's not her place to decide what's relevant. She sure doesn't want to talk about the stolen money.

Okay. My head just exploded.

Cindy says in her depo that KC had given her several phone numbers and addresses for ZG over the years, and that she has never called the numbers. She said she gave the phone numbers and addresses to OCSO.

George said in his depo that he has never attempted to find ZG.

What's wrong with this picture.

They never made any attempt to locate ZG.

I can't wrap my head around that.

I just read all of CA's depo and my mind is numb! She believes a lie but realizes it is a lie but won't admit it is a lie and goes along with the lie! What the heck?? I need a moment to reflect and find reality...

I'm really confused now....does that mean she thinks Jesse and Amy are a "Perfect 10". How can they describe Zanny and turn around and say that Zanny is Jesse or Amy? My computer won't let me hear/see the video...I can only go by what I read.

I think it was just a nasty jab :poke:at ZFG and shows they don't give a whit about what their "princess" has put and continues to put innocent people through. They are also contributors to this horrible farce and should be held accountable for their lies!

Talking head on JVM: Calling the Anthony's dysfunctional is like calling the Octu-mom infertile.

Paranoia:

Cindy in her depo says the attorney is not letting her answer questions, the same as OCSO didn't let KC answer questions.

George in his depo says the attorney is giving him the finger when he adjusts his glasses.

Rampant paranoia and perceived persecution throughout this family.

I keep telling myself to put this stuff aside and go do something relaxing, and I keep coming right back to it. I can't stand it. There is something even more seriously wrong with these people than I ever figured. Much more seriously wrong.

In the words of Monty Python and the equivalent of this nonsense from Cindy-

If you're made out of wood, and you weigh the same as a duck then you must be a witch~

SURREAL has taken on a new meaning for me today and all of my instincts about George NOT being a goody-goody like everyone thought have been born out on video for all the world to see. Still trying to view Cindy's...

In regards to KC's job~

Q.
"Is it fair to say your daughter was not being truthful.

A.
"Kids are untruthful all the time".

It amazes me how CA tries to justify KC's lies. First, KC was not a kid.
CA reacts like KC was a small child that told a little fib. Doesn't she realize the depth of that lie? How many adults lie for that long a period about having a job they don't have?

And it's everyones fault but Cindy's that Casey is what she is.

What Casey is and how she got that way isnt relevant in these depositions- or in the state's case against her. What she's done is. Her parents may not be doing her any favors, but she's got no one to blame but herself for what she's done. jmo

No rest for the wicked. you would have thought the A's would have appeared to be a bit humble in this deposition. They are definatly staying on track with their passive agressive entitlement. No respect for the law. I think the A's new mantra "I fought the law and the law one" will be sung in the near future.

I certainly hope so.

In regards to KC's job~

Q.
"Is it fair to say your daughter was not being truthful.

A.
"Kids are untruthful all the time".

It amazes me how CA tries to justify KC's lies. First, KC was not a kid.
CA reacts like KC was a small child that told a little fib. Doesn't she realize the depth of that lie? How many adults lie for that long a period about having a job they don't have?

Trying to type a response and realize I simply do not have any words...

In the words of Monty Python and the equivalent of this nonsense from Cindy-

If you're made out of wood, and you weigh the same as a duck then you must be a witch~
SURREAL has taken on a new meaning for me today and all of my instincts about George NOT being a goody-goody like everyone thought have been born out on video for all the world to see. Still trying to view Cindy's...

EXACTLY what I thought when I heard her say that. Monty Python logic...

Let's turn her into a newt!!

SURREAL has taken on a new meaning for me today...

It ain't even fun Salvador Dali surreal either. It's a mean, vicious, nasty surreal.

How is it that Sandra Cantu's family mourns the loss of Sandra so deeply and want justice, and these people (if you can call them that) do nothing but blame everyone else for the mess they are in, that their daughter created.

In both depos, I don't think I read once where they put the words justice and Caylee together.

Wow, CA sure wants to run the show. How many times does Mr Dill have to tell CA it's not her place to decide what's relevant. She sure doesn't want to talk about the stolen money.

She doesn't want to talk in that depo, period. Clearly they are furious that they were forced to be there and they let it show in a big way. Not defending their behavior, just stating the obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member