2009.04.09 Cindy's Deposition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's another new one we haven't heard..

6 Q Okay. What was your understanding of whether
7 Zanny was doing it for free or whether she was getting
8 compensated?
9 A My understanding was Jeffrey Hopkins was
10 paying Zanny, who was his ex-girlfriend, to watch his
11 little boy Zachary when Casey first met Zanny, and
12 Jeffrey was compensating for both children.

Anyone hear this before that Jeff Hopkins was Zanny's boyfriend!!???

Yup!! In some LE interview (sorry no link) Casey said those two used to "date" but since the breakup they remained friends & "Zanny" kept babysitting for him...Her LIES never end!

Question:
So the Millsteads signed the paperwork with DC as witnesses.

Anyone else think that Kid Finders is paying DC's bill?

IMO, the A's have lied so much, they do NOT know the truth...........
They are looking and acting like they are going to or have cracked up already.
CA eyes and actions are very scarey to me. They are both so cocky.

Wait, CA thinks "Zanny" is Jesse or Amy? Is she saying what I think she's saying? Has she ever said that directly before? I knew she was trying to throw Jesse under the bus, but that's so...blunt...for an Anthony.

Yeah, she did say that before, during an interview with LE.

So, she's saying Zanny is the nanny, and has two other entities, maybe.

Cindy said describing this ZG. "you don't have perfect teeth, you're not a perfect ten, excuse me you're cute, but you're not a perfect ten". UNBELIEVEABLE !

Cindy is just plain wicked!! What a b#@ch! And George is an a$$! They just don't care who they hurt. I feel bad for the real Zanaida!

Just catching up here, but wow, could CA be any more combative?

23 A Raise your hand when you're finished and I'll
24 know that you're done.
25 Q I think you'll know when I'm finished, ma'am.

...because I'll rear back and slap the taste out of your mouth...

No, I'm sorry, nobody said that. I was mistaken.

Doesn't seem like CA cared too much that KC was untruthful till KC embarassed her by stealing from her grandparents and therefore making Cindy look bad to her family!! Well, by not nipping this behaviour in the bud-CA and the whole family look bad to the world and a baby is dead!!:furious:

What floored me in Cindy's depo was her response to Casey stealing that money from Cindy's mom... She let Casey know she knew about it and then backed off because "it was between Casey and my Mom"... MY mom would have beat me into next week!!

omg
who chews gum during an important event like this? it's rude!

and what's with the attitudes??? both of them!?!?!!!
omg what's going on with them???

OT just a tad:

Them's some kind of evil eyebrows that woman has......

OK I'll be good and go downstairs....

not only the eyebrows............the eyes are cold..........and the lips are so tight........just evil everything and GA is getting to look the same!

After watching JVM and part of NG, I've come to the conclusion that BOTH CA & GA are nucking futz. I simply CAN'T wait for this trial to start, they're both going to look so much better with the new ones that the prosecution is going to rip for them.

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I can't wait either, Shar824! :woohoo::woohoo:

After watching JVM and part of NG, I've come to the conclusion that BOTH CA & GA are nucking futz. I simply CAN'T wait for this trial to start, they're both going to look so much better with the new ones that the prosecution is going to rip for them.

Gosh, I agree. They seem downright delusional. None of it makes any sense. They are also very, very unappealing people. (And I have refrained from saying anything like that about them up to now). They really make people dislike them. I think the jury, if they see this nonsense, will conclude that the whole family is bonkers and that casey could have easily done this based in part on the screwed up family she has. These people are totally destroying their daughter's defense and that suits me just fine!

i just read the depo. i could just see in my mind her deminor(sp?). do these people so called loving grandparents give one iota about CAYLEE?

Okay. My head just exploded.

Cindy says in her depo that KC had given her several phone numbers and addresses for ZG over the years, and that she has never called the numbers. She said she gave the phone numbers and addresses to OCSO.

George said in his depo that he has never attempted to find ZG.

What's wrong with this picture.

They never made any attempt to locate ZG.

I can't wrap my head around that.

Then, remember that big file she said she was keeping of ALLLL the ZFGs in the country? She said she found several hundred of them?

So far, we have:

1) A real nanny, whose addy and phone #s she has, and
2) JG and AH also share the "code name" ZFG, and,
3) There is also a file of several hundred other ZFGs, and
4) One of the above is, to reprise Bo Derek's role, a perfect 10.

And, this isn't even counting the REAL ZFG who is suing.

As much as these two sicken me, I'm very pleased with their performance today. They will put the final nail in Casey's coffin when the trial finally gets underway. This behavior will NOT sit well with a jury!

i have no words. cindy. ugh. no words.

Cindy says KC did not have any job since working where Lee works (helping Lee with what he was doing for the SuperBowl).

No source of income from Universal or any associated entities.

Cindy is not a happy camper.
Of course she isn't. She had to do this. I found her having phone #s and addresses for Zanany fascinating. If they truly believed that "their" Zanny took Caylee, don't you think they'd give those phone #s and addresses to LE? And of course, she doesn't have them anymore. But then, we KNOW KC never called or received calls from Zanny. You can bet that Cindy will remember that the addresses she had were different than the ones this ZFG had.

I think her "Don't tell me I can't pray" is stuff she made up. She'll say that the lawyer is Godless and won't let her pray. I can see it now.

GEorge assumes that someone is giving him then finger? What a crock '

What a bunch of liars. Caylee talks about a dog? This is brand new information - why didn't they tell this to LE?

We learned what liars the entire familyl is. I am surprised that Cidny didn't bring her list of 15000 ZFGs in Florida with her.

It ain't even fun Salvador Dali surreal either. It's a mean, vicious, nasty surreal.

How is it that Sandra Cantu's family mourns the loss of Sandra so deeply and want justice, and these people (if you can call them that) do nothing but blame everyone else for the mess they are in, that their daughter created.

In both depos, I don't think I read once where they put the words justice and Caylee together.

And, worse.. suppose they got her off, as they want to do. How many OTHER kids might she bear and kill?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member