2009.04.09 Cindy's Deposition

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, the A's have lied so much, they do NOT know the truth...........
They are looking and acting like they are going to or have cracked up already.
CA eyes and actions are very scarey to me. They are both so cocky.

Cindy is sick. She is very very ill.. she needs help like last week(imo). ..and the sicker she gets the sicker poor George is gonna get cuz he depends on her... he doesn't know how to be the strong one so like the child he is, he lashes out.

They are going to suck each other DRY.

Is it wrong that I would rather than smear the name of a dead man than Jesse G (and Cindy made it very clear that it was JG)... and I think the Ortiz you are thinking of goes by the name of Jesus ;)

You're right! But, wasn't he also called Jesse?

Gosh, I agree. They seem downright delusional. None of it makes any sense. They are also very, very unappealing people. (And I have refrained from saying anything like that about them up to now). They really make people dislike them. I think the jury, if they see this nonsense, will conclude that the whole family is bonkers and that casey could have easily done this based in part on the screwed up family she has. These people are totally destroying their daughter's defense and that suits me just fine!

But, is THIS JB's defense? KC did it in a fit of rage, like the rage she's seen exhibited by her parents, who made her nuts?

Seriously, some one has to get this girl to plea. Now.

Because back THEN she was telling LE that Zanny was code for JG or AH.

Where's my copy of Lewis Carroll! I fell through the looking glass, again.
---------
I could swear that in the beginning C. said she had no addy or ohone no's for Zanny.I never read all the transcripts at the time as I had webtv and couldn't. Does anyone else remember? tia..

What floored me in Cindy's depo was her response to Casey stealing that money from Cindy's mom... She let Casey know she knew about it and then backed off because "it was between Casey and my Mom"... MY mom would have beat me into next week!!

Yeah, me too.

In fact, if I had lied or cussed out my folks, either, I'd STILL be picking up my teeth, off the ground.

Cindy is sick. She is very very [/I ]ill.. she needs help like last week (imo). ..and the sicker she gets the sicker poor George is gonna get cuz he depends on her... he doesn't know how to be the strong one so like the child he is, he lashes out.

She's not sick. She's evil. MOO

Of course she isn't. She had to do this. I found her having phone #s and addresses for Zanany fascinating. If they truly believed that "their" Zanny took Caylee, don't you think they'd give those phone #s and addresses to LE? And of course, she doesn't have them anymore. But then, we KNOW KC never called or received calls from Zanny. You can bet that Cindy will remember that the addresses she had were different than the ones this ZFG had.

I think her "Don't tell me I can't pray" is stuff she made up. She'll say that the lawyer is Godless and won't let her pray. I can see it now.

GEorge assumes that someone is giving him then finger? What a crock '

What a bunch of liars. Caylee talks about a dog? This is brand new information - why didn't they tell this to LE?

We learned what liars the entire familyl is. I am surprised that Cidny didn't bring her list of 15000 ZFGs in Florida with her.

The dog is, even now, chewing on OJ's gloves.

Cindy is sick. She is very very [/I ]ill.. she needs help like last week (imo). ..and the sicker she gets the sicker poor George is gonna get cuz he depends on her... he doesn't know how to be the strong one so like the child he is, he lashes out.

They are going to suck each other dry and then blame everyone and everything they can. I only hope someone out there is watching this and if they are a part of anything like the A family- RUN!!!!:eek:

I want to know WHY the Anthonys have not been charged with perjury, or better yet, when can we expect to see those charges? I keep hearing how important and serious this depo is supposed to be.. I ran out of fingers counting the lies!! Why are these people NOT charged yet!!!

They are going to suck each other dry and then blame everyone and everything they can. I only hope someone out there is watching this and if they are a part of anything like the A family- RUN!!!!:eek:

Mallory is part of that family....her baby will never have a chance.

I want to know WHY the Anthonys have not been charged with perjury, or better yet, when can we expect to see those charges? I keep hearing how important and serious this depo is supposed to be.. I ran out of fingers counting the lies!! Why are these people charged!!!

IMO, after the trial. The longer it takes for OJ charges to be filed, the more the A's can open their mouth and insert their foot, giving the SA more ammunition. And it's working out great. Can you imagine how much good OJ material the A's will give to the SA at Casey's trial?

What is wrong with the A's lawyer? Did he not prepare them at all? How in the world could this have gone any worse? They had to know it would be on TV and the Internet tonite.

Anthony family suicide pact in

The thought of Caylee in that house with those people for two and a half years is just beyond words. That sweet precious little girl. What she must have heard and seen and been subjected to. It's just beyond words. How terrified she must have been.

IMO, after the trial. The longer it takes for OJ charges to be filed, the more the A's can open their mouth and insert their foot, giving the SA more ammunition. And it's working out great. Can you imagine how much good OJ material the A's will give to the SA at Casey's trial?

From your mouth to God's ear.

What is wrong with the A's lawyer? Did he not prepare them at all? How in the world could this have gone any worse? They had to know it would be on TV and the Internet tonite.

Can you just imagine what is going down at Hopesprings Dr tonight?? OMG!!:eek:

C.A. just sunk her own boat....Thank goodness (in this case she couldn't shut her trap.) I must say, those guys have the patience of Saints. I wouldn't have....

---------
I could swear that in the beginning C. said she had no addy or ohone no's for Zanny.I never read all the transcripts at the time as I had webtv and couldn't. Does anyone else remember? tia..

That's what she said! You were not hallucinating. though it's hard to tell, at this point.

I think I'm getting vertigo.

Now she says KC ALWAYS left a number for Zanny!!! Well, when you can't find KC why not call Zanny-why go to the trouble of composing the Caylee is Missing My Space in hopes of becoming her friend? Why not call Jesse? Why so angry with everyone but KC?:bang:

She also said she gave OCSD the numbers-- which she no longer has.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member