2009.04.09 Cindy's Deposition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you just imagine what is going down at Hopesprings Dr tonight?? OMG!!:eek:

Unfortunately, they're probably thinking "we showed them!"
Probably think they were controlling the depo, and that they had their stories straight.

Yeah, gag me.

snipped

The 'finger' chit was absurd & made GA look extremely paranoid!

CA has told the 'Caylee & the dog' story before but if IIRC she didn't exactly say it was "Zanny's" dog but tried to imply it by saying sometimes when she got home Caylee would talk about seeing a "dog"..My guess is she saw one at JBP!

This isn't the first time Cindy has spoken of Caylee mentioning a dog (i.e., "puppy") but now she tags "ZANNY's" dog to the tale. Um, yep, sure. Like now she had Zanny's phone numbers in the past. SHUUURE! It's sad how they have no clue how this behavior will turn the jury against them and against their precious demon seed.

Unfortunately, they're probably thinking "we showed them!"
Probably think they were controlling the depo, and that they had their stories straight.

Yeah, gag me.

If they think that then they haven't watched HLN or visited our forum!! Hard to believe!! But, I'm sure they have a backup plan to take the attention off the horrible display they made today!! Wonder what it is??:waitasec:

The thought of Caylee in that house with those people for two and a half years is just beyond words. That sweet precious little girl. What she must have heard and seen and been subjected to. It's just beyond words. How terrified she must have been.
I know...it hurts to think about. I think she looked so sad in most of the pictures we've seen of her, and now I understand why. Her little life must have been so frightening and confusing. Poor baby.

If they think that then they haven't watched HLN or visited our forum!! Hard to believe!! But, I'm sure they have a backup plan to take the attention off the horrible display they made today!! Wonder what it is??:waitasec:

Suicide pact?

She's not sick. She's evil. MOO

Sorry to say this, But I have felt that way from the first time I witnessed CA speaking,:furious: It was a rage that I didn't understand, & now do!

You know, I started feeling a long time ago that nothing else could shock me in this case. And indeed, things have happened that have been just awful, and I would be *surprised* at some of them, but not *shocked*.

But tonight, after watching and reading George and Cindy's depositions, I am shocked. Shaken to my very heart and soul.

Now I understand so much more about how KC ended up the way she did. Lee too, I understand so much more about why he's so odd. And even about little Caylee, I understand so much more about why KC killed her.

What makes it all so horribly bad to me is that there they were, this family that, to the outside had all appearances of being a great family. Dad former sheriff's deputy. Mom a nurse. Absolutely perfect house, beautiful lawn and yard. Little child/grandchild with every toy any baby could possibly want, and then some, and dressed to the nines in the most adorable of clothes.

Every appearance of an absolutely perfect family. And there they were all the time, all those years, closed up in that picture perfect house, with all that evil just festering, almost like an oozing, living thing.

It's sickening in the most awful way.

Sorry I keep posting these stupid things, but I just have to get this out. I don't want the Anthony whatever-it-is to fester inside of *me*. I want no part of whatever sickness or evil is in that home and in that family to ever touch me or my life. So I've just got to let it out.

Lord, I probably sound like a nutcase myself. I half feel like one right now.

An announcement that they're working on a special arrangement with OCSO to allow them to grieve for Caylee with KC in private. That seems to have replaced the Caylee sighting charade.

What is wrong with the A's lawyer? Did he not prepare them at all? How in the world could this have gone any worse? They had to know it would be on TV and the Internet tonite.
Pattymarie, I don't think there's anything anyone can do to control the Ant's behavior. They are uncontrollable (therefore "unpreparable"). I'm sure in their eyes they think they did *GOOD* today. However, both depos were massive trainwrecks!

And just HOW COULD THEY lie about what little Caylee said to save her murderer?:furious:

They are FURIOUS that anyone would DARE to sue their precious kid. They feel that, had LE done its job, had Zenaida stayed off the news and if her attorney had any commons sense, they would not be there, being deposed, because it would be clear that no one was ever talking about THAT Zenaida Gonzalez. They believe that this is not a legitimate lawsuit but opportunistic on the part of Zenaida and especially her lawyer, an effort to capitalize on Caylee's death, and possibly part of a consipracy with the SA to further make casey look like a lying monster and to make their family look bad.
I think the Anthony's are doing a great job themselves making casey look like a lying monster and their own family look bad.
Look, I still feel very bad for them, that they lost their grandchild at the hands of their horrible daughter, but they are really making it clear to me that, although casey bears sole legal responsibility, GA and CA truly played a huge part in creating the monster casey became. They come across as brazen, pathological liars, just like their kid.
Whew! What a nightmarish bunch of people.
:clap::clap:

Nothing to add.........Great post!

I am zooming back an forth listening an checking the site..an I saw Cindy brought her own Video to tape this Depo..U gotta be kidding..isn't this against the law

You know, I started feeling a long time ago that nothing else could shock me in this case. And indeed, things have happened that have been just awful, and I would be *surprised* at some of them, but not *shocked*.

But tonight, after watching and reading George and Cindy's depositions, I am shocked. Shaken to my very heart and soul.

Now I understand so much more about how KC ended up the way she did. Lee too, I understand so much more about why he's so odd. And even about little Caylee, I understand so much more about why KC killed her.

What makes it all so horribly bad to me is that there they were, this family that, to the outside had all appearances of being a great family. Dad former sheriff's deputy. Mom a nurse. Absolutely perfect house, beautiful lawn and yard. Little child/grandchild with every toy any baby could possibly want, and then some, and dressed to the nines in the most adorable of clothes.

Every appearance of an absolutely perfect family. And there they were all the time, all those years, closed up in that picture perfect house, with all that evil just festering, almost like an oozing, living thing.

Sorry I keep posting these stupid things, but I just have to get this out. I don't want the Anthony whatever-it-is to fester inside of *me*. I want no part of whatever sickness or evil is in that home and in that family to ever touch me or my life. So I've just got to let it out.

You don't, BeanE. Not at all. I understand and share these thoughts and feelings.

I am watching her melt down in Part 4 now and I cannot imagine anyone living in that home without having serious emotional issues as a result.

IMO Keep posting about it. People need to SEE what makes a Casey.. as parents there is a lot we can learn from this family.

So very true!

After this, I think KC might finally have a viable defense. "My parents drove me to it"

omg chomp chomp chomp
---------
I wanted to smack her mouth ~ OMG shes got no couth! ( a standing joke in our family)..She is soooo rude! Watch her try it during the trial:cow:
this is going to be hilarious!! I honestly think they believe they are helping KC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UnicornAmalthea