2009.04.09 Cindy's Deposition

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
An announcement that they're working on a special arrangement with OCSO to allow them to grieve for Caylee with KC in private. That seems to have replaced the Caylee sighting charade.
Will never happen imo No special privileges. Never heard of an accused murderer being allowed to grieve in private (in jail) with the family of the accused victim.

OMG - I tried to watch this video - started at #4 and ended at #4 - she makes me ill...honestly, truly, really, ill! I can't stand to watch another minute of her exhibitions of evil, selfish, childish, antics and her seemingly self righteous endowment to "prove" that she "one upped" everyone with her claims of an incorrect signature on an apt. visitors card, blah, blah, blah...I can't even finish typing her nonsensical carp! And she actually had the nerve to imply that the attny (JM) actions will look bad to the public when they see him on the camera...HUH??? IS SHE SERIOUS????

:furious: If you noticed, Cindy stayed when they mentioned she'd have to pay the costs of the day if she left. Can't say it enough.."The only way to get to a pure narcissist is through their purse. She fears nothing except losing money...."

I am going to mix up a pitcher of mojitos. I haven't even seen her video but reading the text has left me shaky...:cold:

Reading is much easier on the nerves ..
I only made it part way through George's and didn't even bother with Cindy's ..

After this, I think KC might finally have a viable defense. "My parents drove me to it"

Well, I have finally jumped over one hurdle and I now think that Casey knows no other example except TO lie. And to do so with conviction. Rationalizing it as victimization all the way.

I still don't think she is insane by legal standards, but I will entertain more thoughts as to how she got to where she is.

NG is coming on again. I really don't think I can stand to watch them again, CA let ALOT slip out of her mouth today, .IE: ZG phone numbers, no fight with her and KC, ect. This will come back to bite her!

What floored me in Cindy's depo was her response to Casey stealing that money from Cindy's mom... She let Casey know she knew about it and then backed off because "it was between Casey and my Mom"... MY mom would have beat me into next week!!

Another lie, because before, Cindy told George to back off, that she (Cindy) would take care of it. Now she says that she backed off? :furious:

Will never happen imo No special privileges. Never heard of an accused murderer being allowed to grieve in private (in jail) with the family of the accused victim.

I am just waiting...waiting for someone to SMACK THEM DOWN! (who will it be?)

not only the eyebrows............the eyes are cold..........and the lips are so tight........just evil everything and GA is getting to look the same!

Cindy has the same cold, evil eyes that her daughter has. :mad:

---------
I wanted to smack her mouth ~ OMG shes got no couth! ( a standing joke in our family)..She is soooo rude! Watch her try it during the trial:cow:
this is going to be hilarious!! I honestly think they believe they are helping KC.
Lack of couth was a standing joke with my friends when I was in school, too! Not only ldo they lack couth, they lack class, humilisty, honesty, ethics, and a few other important things it takes to be a GOOD person.

LOL Tater! I didn't notice you had said just about the same thing already - about KC having a defense now!

That's because we're smart bunnies :)

Hopping down the defense trail... hippity hoppity...

Hey! Wait up!

I find it interesting that Cindy finds many things, like the money, irrelevant, but when talking about the PI getting a tip from a psychic (ROFLMAO!) she fervently wants to make sure that gets on the cameras, that it was the psychic and LE has checked cellphone records etc.

IMO, this is where her attorney really should have shut her up. What the hell does ANY of that have to do with her if she can barely remember who told her about it?

"don't take things out of context and think that just because it's said, it means anything"

CA to Morgan.

I think they both look like they might be using cocaine or something...the aggression is very odd, imo.

In any event, they come across as vile and despicable liars to me. No wonder Casey turned out the way she did. I so hope LE arrest them soon.

I find it interesting that Cindy finds many things, like the money, irrelevant, but when talking about the PI getting a tip from a psychic (ROFLMAO!) she fervently wants to make sure that gets on the cameras, that it was the psychic and LE has checked cellphone records etc.

IMO, this is where her attorney really should have shut her up. What the hell does ANY of that have to do with her if she can barely remember who told her about it?

You know LE checked those phone records and the psychic was on NG and could not produce any phone record and was never heard from again. {that I know of} CA has to read the doc dumps, what can she be thinking?

I still don't think she is insane by legal standards, but I will entertain more thoughts as to how she got to where she is.

<<gently snipped>>

The answer that immediately leaps to mind is three little letters -- D.N.A. -- and I think she got dosed from both sides.

I totally agree! If they keep it up, they're going to find themselves without representation. But then again, if BC drops them...some other money hungry, publicy hound will come to their rescue, but again - the Ant's won't listen. They'll continue to act in out in a wreckless manner, act defiant and self righteous and blame everyone else but the person who should be blamed.

I doubt he'll leave. What are the chances he'd be on national television at least weekly, pontificating about the law, or have reached this degree of notoriety, without hooking up with the A's? I defended him earlier by saying the A's were not controllable, but I just had the thought -- what if he actually coached them to behave this way, during all his weeks of preparation?

I am watching these both now, and I am just in shock.

I'd really like to know if this is the way that she would act in a court room with a judge present. I'd love to see her held in contempt. What a bi*ch.

Poor Caylee, noone in this family is out there in her corner. Not a single one!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member