2009.04.09 Cindy's Deposition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are they so angry - I don't understand. Just clear the woman answer the questions you can and be done with it. It seems they are always inconvenienced when it is there turn to give answers, but when they want answers let the mountains be moved please.

i think they are angry because casey said that this woman wasnt that ZFG to begin with ..she was cleared by the police already .(i was under the impression casey did look at zfg pic and cleared her )so in thier minds they shouldnt have to be answering all of these questions and they feel all he is doing is trying to get his 15 min of fame at thier expense .. that is what i got out of watching them talk to him ..and the lawyer kept asking him the same questions in different ways and stuff about the criminal parts of it .

Wow. Some of you may remember that in the past I have defended both George and Cindy due to the extent of the horror and grief they are facing, something I can only say is unimaginable to me. So I have cut them mega-slack. But Cindy's depo is un-freaking-believable. George skirts the truth quite a bit, but Cindy just plows completely into the wild blue yonder of some imaginary world, talking about taking vacations from jobs that don't exist and boyfriends of a nanny that don't exist who also have imaginary children and sisters and a mother. And I'm just amazed she continues to perpetuate the inane. This is the big chance to jump off this bus careening downhill. The As can say, "We beleived the story then because we couldn't face losing Caylee. We now know there were many lies told." They could have salvaged their shredded dignity and saved some measure of face while still tacitly supporting KC. But they are still drinking the Kool-Aid. All day long.

After seeing these two - I actually feel some empathy for Casey and Lee. How do you develop into a healthy human being with parents like that? Smothering, arrogant, belligerent, controlling dismissive... I could go on.

Cindy said describing this ZG. "you don't have perfect teeth, you're not a perfect ten, excuse me you're cute, but you're not a perfect ten". UNBELIEVEABLE !

Since Cindy dared bring up the subject of someone's not-so-perfect teeth, I couldn't help but notice her super-duper blindlingly white two front teeth. Those veneers are a tad tooooo white for the rest of her teeth. If you squint when watching her, she looks as though she only has two big, white front teeth. Oh well, it IS Easter. :D

Since I can't watch anymore of the videos due to the leftover throw up (sorry gross I know) still in my mouth from what I did watch...anyway...how dare she have the nerve to demean ZFG's physical attributes! Not only is it so very "kindergarten" but does this mean that CA thinks she, as in CA, is some hottie or something???? ARGH...more throw up!

Today's events / depos have brought out an anger inside of me that I never knew was there...really, these depos did it for me.

Since Cindy dared bring up the subject of someone's not-so-perfect teeth, I couldn't help but notice her super-duper blindlingly white two front teeth. Those veneers are a tad tooooo white for the rest of her teeth. If you squint when watching her, she looks as though she only has two big, white front teeth. Oh well, it IS Easter. :D

Ah, you're killing me about the teeth!

This one deserved more than a "thanks"...HILARIOUS! I noticed and thought about the old Cadbury Egg commercial..."Thank you easter bunny, bawk, bawk"...(or similar) LOL:)

Since I can't watch anymore of the videos due to the leftover throw up (sorry gross I know) still in my mouth from what I did watch...anyway...how dare she have the nerve to demean ZFG's physical attributes! Not only is it so very "kindergarten" but does this mean that CA thinks she, as in CA, is some hottie or something???? ARGH...more throw up!

Today's events / depos have brought out an anger inside of me that I never knew was there...really, these depos did it for me.

How dare she and George attack that woman in that manner? Just who the hell do they think they are? (they are no bathing beauties themselves)
I think they are a bit obcessed with looks and material things. The way George gushed in the jailhouse visits..."hi gorgeous, hey beautiful."
Pretty is as pretty does, and Casey did a bad, bad thing...she is as ugly as they come because of it.

It was so mean spirited Cindy making fun of Zenida that way. Absolutely hateful! Poor Brad, he sure had two runaway trains on his hands! It is very distracting the way that Cindy chomps on her gum, George and she even chewed gum during their time at the memorial so it must be a nervous habit. They were trying to cover for KC today, but it all backfired on them they came off as liars and without shame. If I were a juror and I had seen this, I wouldn't trust one word that came out of theri mouths! In Texas this would never have ben allowed before a criminal trial, so this is new to me (having a civil depo before a criminal trial).

Wait until you hit page 121/122.

She begins to really lose it regarding what she says she is being asked and what is really being asked. And in regards to ZFG she says, "You know, it would have just -- it would have just all blown away for her if she wouldn't have gone and
had her little Channel 6 and then Mr. Morgan parading her all around."

And that's exactly what KC, CA, GA, LA all expected ZG (any ZG) to do for them. Just keep quiet, let us do our thing and when we're done this should all just "blow over" for you, your family or any one like you.

The A's think ZG is foiling their master plan. Let's talk about KC parading around in a "Where's Caylee?" t-shirt while out on bond? Or how about CA & GA parading the networks with "the nanny took her baby" only to implicate KC's closest friends out of the other side of their mouths? Seriously..

OMG - I tried to watch this video - started at #4 and ended at #4 - she makes me ill...honestly, truly, really, ill! I can't stand to watch another minute of her exhibitions of evil, selfish, childish, antics and her seemingly self righteous endowment to "prove" that she "one upped" everyone with her claims of an incorrect signature on an apt. visitors card, blah, blah, blah...I can't even finish typing her nonsensical carp! And she actually had the nerve to imply that the attny (JM) actions will look bad to the public when they see him on the camera...HUH??? IS SHE SERIOUS????
Yes, it was disturbing...ALL of it ! I think that watching these depositions of Cindy and George is not healthy, mentally, emotionally, it's just not good. I can't imagine what actually living in their house would be like, Casey may be somewhat thankful to be in jail...I think I would be !

i think they are angry because casey said that this woman wasnt that ZFG to begin with ..she was cleared by the police already .(i was under the impression casey did look at zfg pic and cleared her )so in thier minds they shouldnt have to be answering all of these questions and they feel all he is doing is trying to get his 15 min of fame at thier expense .. that is what i got out of watching them talk to him ..and the lawyer kept asking him the same questions in different ways and stuff about the criminal parts of it .

Respectfully snipped...have you watched Cindy's depo video #4? JM asked similar questions as you mention in your post, re: CA looking at pic of ZFG and Cindy's response is that CA told her during one of the jail visits that the police never showed her any pictures of "this" or "that" ZFG to compare and can't seem to decide whom she believes about CA being shown "this" ZFG's picture. As such, if true (hard to say true in the same sentence) then in my opinion, it's all the more reason that the A's should be answering all of these questions.

My impression of Cindy's deposition:

Cindy seems to be way way off in her beliefs on how the public views her and the facts in this matter in general. She seemed to think that folks viewing the dep would clearly form the impression that (1) Cindy is right, while ZFG's attorney is wrong; and (2) Cindy "won" the exchange with ZFG's attorney, who (Cindy believes) is going to come off like a "fool". Look how excited Cindy got when they were talking about ZFG's signature on the Sawgrass visit card. Cindy turned to her own attorney at that point and told him (which was really for the benefit of viewers) how she had tripped up ZFG's attorney on the signature issue and suggested that she (Cindy) had trumped ZFG's attorney on a legal issue (Cindy thinks that she "tricked" ZFG's attorney into "opening the door on the issue of ZFG's signature" and now ZFG's attorney has that issue to reckon with). Cindy is really deluded herself here. This Plaintiff's case doesn't mean much in the scheme of things (a case involving monetary damages against Casey for defamation are meaningless compared to the criminal charges against her). So why the big focus on her little "score" (though it's not really a "score") against Morgan? She simply focuses on the things she thinks she *can* still fight about and ignores the forest for the trees. Here we are with a dead baby and a consistent pattern of outrageous acts and lies after the child went missing and this woman is chomping away at her gum arguing over a signature of someone? What about the totality of the circumstances? Which is so very very damning. I guess she zeroes in on inane matters and fights and makes a game of them. Sad that she thinks sparring these stupid points means she is helping her daughter's criminal case.

I'm jealous of those who got to see the video! I haven't been able to get it to play all day!!!
But from the NG clips, and from what I've read in this thread and on the news...all I can say is WOW! Great performance by CA today! :clap:
She always amazes me....welcome back to the spotlight CA!

QUOTE=SuziQ;3578351]Omg, CA tells the attorney how to indicate when HE'S done with a question?[/QUOTE]

I know, I just about fell over when I read this. I bet she has GA do the same thing when he is done asking her a question. :saythat:

Holy smokes batman! it sure gets heated those last few pages...I think Morgan just nailed Cindy, who is trying to use typographical errors as the basis of some sort of fact. This is blowing my mind.

I despise Cindy and I don't even know her. Just imagine how those who have to deal with her feel. You'd have to RESTRAIN me. Can they get her on perjury for this deposition? Saying that she had an address book, that LE lied, etc. Gad! I can't stand her! Argumentative bag!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokerhyme