2009.04.09 Cindy's Deposition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of us DID have parents like that.

We got jobs and left the house. We learned normalcy from our friends.

KC didn't want to work.

The difference is that you were "normal", Brini. What if both parents were like that and you were also a BPD and narcisistic? Actually, someone said that KC got the double whammy, but really, she got the triple whammy. It really is kinda sad in a way. Maybe if just one of the three had been normal, Caylee would have had a protector.

No. And, if KC got out, she'd prolly get knocked up, again, and we'd do this ALLL over, again.

And THAT, dear Brini is the scariest thing of all - that Casey Anthony be allowed to breed again.

CA says LE didn't tell her that her interviews were being recorded? I just listened to one the other day where she was told right off the bat.

I know, you would think GA would have told her...geeee what was he 20 years ago???

My impression of Cindy's deposition:

Cindy seems to be way way off in her beliefs on how the public views her and the facts in this matter in general. She seemed to think that folks viewing the dep would clearly form the impression that (1) Cindy is right, while ZFG's attorney is wrong; and (2) Cindy "won" the exchange with ZFG's attorney, who (Cindy believes) is going to come off like a "fool". Look how excited Cindy got when they were talking about ZFG's signature on the Sawgrass visit card. Cindy turned to her own attorney at that point and told him (which was really for the benefit of viewers) how she had tripped up ZFG's attorney on the signature issue and suggested that she (Cindy) had trumped ZFG's attorney on a legal issue (Cindy thinks that she "tricked" ZFG's attorney into "opening the door on the issue of ZFG's signature" and now ZFG's attorney has that issue to reckon with). Cindy is really deluded herself here. This Plaintiff's case doesn't mean much in the scheme of things (a case involving monetary damages against Casey for defamation are meaningless compared to the criminal charges against her). So why the big focus on her little "score" (though it's not really a "score") against Morgan? She simply focuses on the things she thinks she *can* still fight about and ignores the forest for the trees. Here we are with a dead baby and a consistent pattern of outrageous acts and lies after the child went missing and this woman is chomping away at her gum arguing over a signature of someone? What about the totality of the circumstances? Which is so very very damning. I guess she zeroes in on inane matters and fights and makes a game of them. Sad that she thinks sparring these stupid points means she is helping her daughter's criminal case.

TYVM for this synopsis.

I believe that CA still does not realize that there is a criminal case she should be concerned about. She's still thinking this is just a big reality game show on TV and that she and her kin will ultimately be the big winners.

She is performing not just for 'the cameras', but for the version of her own scripted, directed and produced show playing out in her head. And she believes that she is in control of the outcome.

IMO - I think CA and GA are still PiZZeD off at JG because he did not wed KC and get her out of the house. Run JG run, CA and GA are still after you and guess who is driving the bus?

The difference is that you were "normal", Brini. What if both parents were like that and you were also a BPD and narcisistic? Actually, someone said that KC got the double whammy, but really, she got the triple whammy. It really is kinda sad in a way. Maybe if just one of the three had been normal, Caylee would have had a protector.

Both parents WERE like that. AND, it ran for at least two generations previous to that generations.

I don't know how my sis and I ended up (comparatively) normal.

I am absolutely bewildered by the video of the depositions! What tiny bit of sympathy I had for CA & GA just went by the wayside. They deserve no sympathy whatsoever! They both are sick, self-righteous, wanna-be stars! It broke my heart to think that Caylee had to live in a household like this. Maybe God had a better plan in mind for Caylee and He chose to get her away from that perverted family.

The smug looks, the pointing fingers, GA claiming the attorney shot him the bird, CA smacking her lips chewing gum....do these people have ANY manners? My God! I am just at a loss for words!!!!

I used to feel sympathy for them but no longer. I hope they end up behind bars with their daughter. Caylee never stood a snowball's chance in hell in that family. :(

Cindy said describing this ZG. "you don't have perfect teeth, you're not a perfect ten, excuse me you're cute, but you're not a perfect ten". UNBELIEVEABLE !

Wow, what an underhanded snide comment. Shame on them. Look at their pride and joy sitting behind bars in Florida. Does she think that's a perfect 10??? Pleaseeeeee I think today really showed the lack of class this family has. It has to be hard going through every day angry that the rest of the world doesn't believe in Zanny the nanny but they don't have to drag everyone down with them.

Can we just print and publish this thread....we would make millions and be able to buy a bigger server, and a lifetime subscription for every WS member on backgroundchecks.com

This is just hysterical! In my most humble opinion both CA & GA are aliens...left behind by the mother ship STUPID!

Some of us DID have parents like that.

We got jobs and left the house. We learned normalcy from our friends.

KC didn't want to work.

All without killing any babies.

Both parents WERE like that. AND, it ran for at least two generations previous to that generations.

I don't know how my sis and I ended up (comparatively) normal.

:blowkiss:

I am sorry if this has been asked already but does anyone remember hearing that CA had addresses of phone numbers for Zanny? Wouldn't you think that if she did LE would have traced the numbers and went to the addresses. I think that's baloney but I wonder if they can be charged with perjury for stating that? Not to forget, obstruction of justice. Can LE go back after her for that statement? I think that is pretty significant information to either lie about or neglect to tell LE.

I haven't had time to read here, but I just have to say....

CA is a freaked out wingnut and a loose cannon who has no qualms about lying (jmo)!

I hope the pros can get her relevant testemony in (via 911, co-workers) without calling her to the stand because I think that she is absolutely BONKERS (again jmo) and will lie just to stick it to her 'enemies'. GA is no better, he is just more affable while he does it. Too bad Allen Jackson (Phil Spector's Pros) isn't trying this- he would eat them for Lunch!

I wonder where KC learned her behavior?

I always felt a bit of sympathy for the A's, finding themselves in a situation they did not create, but I have now changed my mind. They created this situation ABSOLUTELY!!! I don't agree that these depos and this civil case should be going on before the criminal trial, and I do think that JM is asking some questions which have nothing to with the civil case in order to get some publicity, but the A's reactions and behavior are disgusting!

Very interesting to watch the behaviors of this family (?), the BS going on in the Haylie Cummings disappearance, and the Sandra Cantu murder. Notice the diff in the way the families handle themselves and how much public support and sympathy go towards the family members who are transparant and not combative?! When SC's family spokesperson fell under suspicion, it was briefly discussed and dropped b/c the family dealt with that appropriately.

I feel for Caylee, Haylie and Sandra equally- they are the TRUE victims. And even tho I also feel empathy for their respective family members because they have lost a family member, my sympathy ends when they lose sight of standing for their missing/murdered loved ones and begin running their own agendas. There is a way to support a family member who is under suspicion without throwing everyone else under the bus. It has nothing to do with one's socio-economic class- the A's live in a nice subdivision and have NONE, Ron & Misty live in a 'trailor park' and have NONE, and Sandra Cantu's mother lives in a trailor park and has a TON!!!!

i can't wait for the day when this woman is locked up with her crazy daughter, she is a loon that is for sure. this family and their anger issues, wow...

Hi Everyone,

This thread is very impressive, heart wrenching, and full of all the emotion one would expect in a case like this.

When I heard what Cindy said about ZG not being a 10 I started pounding my steering wheel. (I have XM and get HLN on my radio)

Out of all the outrages things they both said this one thing represents the arrogance and cruelty Cindy has for anyone in her life that tells the truth. The truth she does not want hear.

For some reason I feel like I want to swoop in and rescue George. Yes, he was just as bad but don't you think he said what he did today because he is programmed to do what Cindy wants? If he goes against Cindy his life is hell I bet.

He reminds me a bit of a battered man. In a metaphorical way. Beaten down into submission. Trapped in a hell of his own making and unable to cut the ropes and leave.

IMO of course.

Keep up the posting my friends. The world is reading.

i have seen better behavior from the caterpillar that walks on my desk every morning.. the little guy is nice and fuzzy and doesnt lie constantly

I have to ask. What's his name? I wonder what RobotDog would name his pet caterpillar.

Hi Everyone,

This thread is very impressive, heart wrenching, and full of all the emotion one would expect in a case like this.

When I heard what Cindy said about ZG not being a 10 I started pounding my steering wheel. (I have XM and get HLN on my radio)

Out of all the outrages things they both said this one thing represents the arrogance and cruelty Cindy has for anyone in her life that tells the truth. The truth she does not want hear.

For some reason I feel like I want to swoop in and rescue George. Yes, he was just as bad but don't you think he said what he did today because he is programmed to do what Cindy wants? If he goes against Cindy his life is hell I bet.

He reminds me a bit of a battered man. In a metaphorical way. Beaten down into submission. Trapped in a hell of his own making and unable to cut the ropes and leave.

IMO of course.

Keep up the posting my friends. The world is reading.

I agree about Cindy: she is cold and heartless, and that remark about 'this' ZFG not being a '10' was about as catty and cruel as you can get. Far as George, I respectfully disagree. He is a free agent and has proven he can act of his own volition (i.e., the LE interview where he is candid about the smell in the car, Casey's shortcomings etc.) I just don't trust this man at all.

I think he goes on the way he does 'cause it makes him part of the family. I bet he's never much felt part of the family before. It was probably George against the FAMILY, and now it's the FAMILY against THEM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cmunden