2009.04.09 Cindy's Deposition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
john Morgan on NG: " I think we really got to see her true colors today" Amen!

Oh I wish that TV Program "LIE TO ME" was watching these interviews...it would be hysterical..Do they have those body language people out there..Come on give us your opinions..we already have ours LOL

I find it interesting that Cindy finds many things, like the money, irrelevant, but when talking about the PI getting a tip from a psychic (ROFLMAO!) she fervently wants to make sure that gets on the cameras, that it was the psychic and LE has checked cellphone records etc.

IMO, this is where her attorney really should have shut her up. What the hell does ANY of that have to do with her if she can barely remember who told her about it?
bolded by me

Ever try puttin' a muzzle on a wildcat??? :crazy:

Oh I wish that TV Program was watching these interviews...it would be hysterical..Do they have those body language people out there..Come on give us your opinions..we already have ours LOL

Ok, here goes:
Ca is either on drugs or needs to be. GA is just a jerk. But CA, she just about jumped over the witness stand. I'm thinking Thorazine:waitasec:?

LP on NG: 'John Morgan is lucky CA didn't have a hammer in her hand' lol

Oh I wish that TV Program "LIE TO ME" was watching these interviews...it would be hysterical..Do they have those body language people out there..Come on give us your opinions..we already have ours LOL

ROFL I was just thinking the exact same thing!! I think that the "Lie to Me" folks would have an entire season's worth of shows just out of this one deposition!! I had a hard time listening to what was being said because I was focused on facial expressions entirely. Just try watching the depos with the mute on! :woohoo:

I haven't seen all of either depos yet, just bits and pieces. All I have to say, is that these people believe they are above the law. Who are they to think they do not have to answer these questions, and that it is all ridiculous? Didn't their daughter cause all this? If I'm correct, JM wouldn't even have been able to depo them, if their daughter hadn't counter-sued, right? I'm just flabbergasted. I shouldn't be surprised, but it still blows me away, their arrogance and self-importance.

Lying eyes....these two managed to fulfill all symptoms of liars...LOL. George is an easy read for me with his facial expressions. Cindy's gestures give her away. Did you watch her during the time when she was confronted about July 3rd? Her expression..priceless!

LP sure called it right tonight when he described Cindy.

<<gently snipped>>

The answer that immediately leaps to mind is three little letters -- D.N.A. -- and I think she got dosed from both sides.

What I wouldn't do to have the FBI BSU profile this family to determine what attracted both of these DNA strains to each other.

I think that they both know exactly what happened to Caylee and they either participated in the murder/disposal or made a pact that they would do whatever they could possibly do to protect KC from prosecution. They have no problem lying as we can see and when it becomes obvious that the lies aren't working, they resort to ad hominem attacks on everyone in the room and well as cursing, threatening, apologetic, condescending, "caring", emotional, arrogant, paranoid, sarcastic, accusatory, tearful, complimentary, angry, understanding - whatever they think will work to manipulate the situation to their advantage and derail the questioning.

This time it just didn't work.

It isn't a light at the end of the tunnel - it's an oncoming train!

Unfortunately, they're probably thinking "we showed them!"
Probably think they were controlling the depo, and that they had their stories straight.

Yeah, gag me.

They're probably watching Cindy's personal video and patting each other on the back. :furious:

I would like to see an episode about these depos today on Lie To Me!
Would love to see them pick the videos of today's train wreck apart!

(hello script writers??? this is a no brainer.)

You are making perfect sense to me. This is not a family, this is a nest of vipers. They rival anyone I have ever known in their ability to hate and to lie to suit their own purposes. No jury in their right minds in the world will feel an inkling of sympathy for them. jmo.

I have worked with dysfunctional families and chidren of the same and these people are a picture postcard of what NOT to do. They defend KC, but there is no love in that defense.

My bold.

Great siggie line, Gaia!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members