2009.04.09 Cindy's Deposition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pattymarie, I don't think there's anything anyone can do to control the Ant's behavior. They are uncontrollable (therefore "unpreparable"). I'm sure in their eyes they think they did *GOOD* today. However, both depos were massive trainwrecks!

If their lawyer can't control them, then he should resign (a' la Mark NeJ). To prepare them and present them in the best possible manner is his job. If they are uncontrollable, he should walk. Leave them to their own devices.

The A's should have came as calm and respectful...if not to why they were there, at least to obeying of our law.

Even they way they both continually called Morgan "sir" smacked of sneering.

I remain utterly speechless as to their defiance and self-righteousness, given the circumstances they find themselves in due to their own daughter. It can't possibly be explained as "grief." (this is a life-long family habit)

After this, I think KC might finally have a viable defense. "My parents drove me to it"

The wheels of the bus go round and round........:boohoo:

But, is THIS JB's defense? KC did it in a fit of rage, like the rage she's seen exhibited by her parents, who made her nuts?

Seriously, some one has to get this girl to plea. Now.

Yeah.. I have issues with JoseB

If their lawyer can't control them, then he should resign (a' la Mark NeJ). To prepare them and present them in the best possible manner is his job. If they are uncontrollable, he should walk. Leave them to their own devices.

The A's should have came as calm and respectful...if not to why they were there, at least to obeying of our law.

I remain utterly speechless as to their defiance and self-righteousness, given the circumstances they find themselves in due to their own daughter. It can't possibly be explained as "grief." (this is a life-long family habit)

:clap::clap::clap:

IMO Keep posting about it. People need to SEE what makes a Casey.. as parents there is a lot we can learn from this family.

Been away for over a week & came home to Nancy Grace show tonight:eek:

After watching what I've missed, seeing the pictures of Caylee pre-commercial with the song "Gone Too Soon", my first thought was "Thank God she has been spared this family any longer, as horrible as that sounds, it wasn't too soon.

Ca reminded so much of KC today. Just one lie after the other. Lying about things that are on record and can be checked. Yup, CA sounded just like KC today, and that is sick.:puke:

LOL Tater! I didn't notice you had said just about the same thing already - about KC having a defense now!

Does anyone think GA and CA answers seemed slightly different? for example GA didnt know of anyone that babysat for Caylee except GA, CA, KC, or Zany.

I totally agree! If they keep it up, they're going to find themselves without representation. But then again, if BC drops them...some other money hungry, publicy hound will come to their rescue, but again - the Ant's won't listen. They'll continue to act in out in a wreckless manner, act defiant and self righteous and blame everyone else but the person who should be blamed.

Been away for over a week & came home to Nancy Grace show tonight:eek:

After watching what I've missed, seeing the pictures of Caylee pre-commercial with the song "Gone Too Soon", my first thought was "Thank God she has been spared this family any longer, as horrible as that sounds, it wasn't too soon.

I know what ya mean!! Sometimes I think of the word "resued" instead of "spared". Anyway, I know how it's meant!!:blowkiss:

Yes I did. It seemed to me that he will not outright lie like Ca will.

Good stinking grief! After seeing CA and GA on deposition, oh dear! Cindy chomping the gum, eyes nervously blink blink blinking, looking every which way with body language that says: watch out! about to explode!

George is so petty, too. Their personalities have shown through. Not the rehearsed, "we're such a fine bunch" front we saw at the memorial service. Just a bunch of nitwitty, losing it, not too classy people.

Like those of you, I now see where Casey got her "brains" and behavior. You'd think they would have thought about their presentation of themselves, and that the world was watching. They seem to eye roll and belittle everything toward the side asking questions. I have lost any hope that they MIGHT not be so bad. They are BAD.

:furious: If you noticed, Cindy stayed when they mentioned she'd have to pay the costs of the day if she left. Can't say it enough.."The only way to get to a pure narcissist is through their purse. She fears nothing except losing money...."

I am going to mix up a pitcher of mojitos. I haven't even seen her video but reading the text has left me shaky...:cold:

wow, I'm absolutely speechless after watching both of their videos. These are the strangest, most self entitled people I have ever seen. I'm blown away.

This is working well for me...I'm watching it now.

http://www.forthepeople.com/#

Thank you
I was hoping there was another link,this one keeps cutting out.. I want to be able to hear Cindy's mistruths.. Has anyone compared Cindy and George's other interviews yet with todays to compare how many mistruths and misstatements there are.:bang:

A "perfect ten" who, don't forget, has lots of money, so she apparently doesn't need to make a living, anway. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
A perfect 10 single woman with no children decides to babysit for free. GMAB. Getting a single person to babysit a child on a regular basis just doesn't happen. Not a 10 who goes clubbing. Adn wasn't that where KC was trying to find her - at the clubs where she hung out. Who was watching Caylee while the perfect 10 was clubbing? It sure wasn't her (Caylee's) mommy.

This isn't the first time Cindy has spoken of Caylee mentioning a dog (i.e., "puppy") but now she tags "ZANNY's" dog to the tale. Um, yep, sure. Like now she had Zanny's phone numbers in the past. SHUUURE! It's sad how they have no clue how this behavior will turn the jury against them and against their precious demon seed.

wow, I'm absolutely speechless after watching both of their videos. These are the strangest, most self entitled people I have ever seen. I'm blown away.

I really am starting to believe that THEY are KC's best defense. Who could of turned out normal in that family? What role models:mad:

You know, I started feeling a long time ago that nothing else could shock me in this case. And indeed, things have happened that have been just awful, and I would be *surprised* at some of them, but not *shocked*.

But tonight, after watching and reading George and Cindy's depositions, I am shocked. Shaken to my very heart and soul.

Now I understand so much more about how KC ended up the way she did. Lee too, I understand so much more about why he's so odd. And even about little Caylee, I understand so much more about why KC killed her.

What makes it all so horribly bad to me is that there they were, this family that, to the outside had all appearances of being a great family. Dad former sheriff's deputy. Mom a nurse. Absolutely perfect house, beautiful lawn and yard. Little child/grandchild with every toy any baby could possibly want, and then some, and dressed to the nines in the most adorable of clothes.

Every appearance of an absolutely perfect family. And there they were all the time, all those years, closed up in that picture perfect house, with all that evil just festering, almost like an oozing, living thing.

It's sickening in the most awful way.

Sorry I keep posting these stupid things, but I just have to get this out. I don't want the Anthony whatever-it-is to fester inside of *me*. I want no part of whatever sickness or evil is in that home and in that family to ever touch me or my life. So I've just got to let it out.

Lord, I probably sound like a nutcase myself. I half feel like one right now.

You are making perfect sense to me. This is not a family, this is a nest of vipers. They rival anyone I have ever known in their ability to hate and to lie to suit their own purposes. No jury in their right minds in the world will feel an inkling of sympathy for them. jmo.

I have worked with dysfunctional families and chidren of the same and these people are a picture postcard of what NOT to do. They defend KC, but there is no love in that defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela