2009.04.09 Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caller asking if CA feels some responsibility for Caylee's death because she wanted Casey to keep Caylee instead of adoption.

Reporter saying the A's refused to answer some key questions today, like about the gas cans, the pool ladder being moved and so forth.

I can see why Casey "Has Issues"

Can you imagine growing up in that household?

Exactly-fruit doesn't ROT far from the tree!!:furious:

Well, God bless you too, sweetheart. You're a great lady! I wish I could be more giving...I'm just fed up with this family NOT taking up for that poor murdered child. How dare they blame everyone else and not even entertain the fact that we all know...that Casey did this. They would rather show their undying love for the monster sitting in jail and throw innocent people under the bus and disrespect that poor baby's life than be cooperative in a deposition. And give the entire world the finger by acting like they DESERVE special treatment!

I think you're wonderful...maybe I'm too cynical and need to step back from all this. Watching them on tv tonight had made me so completely upset.

Nope, I don't think I'm giving- just naive.

I'm with you. I can't believe everyone's willingness to make everyone BUT Casey take responsibility. It's like no one cares WHO gets hurt, as long as it's not Casey.

Really sad, sick, and...strange.

I can see why Casey "Has Issues"

Can you imagine growing up in that household?

NO! Honestly I can't. I think i would have had to have run away - that or I would have ended up in a mental hospital! Those people are all VERY sick. They need help.

I worry about George. I can totally see someone like him going off the deep end and hurting someone. Cindy? Someone will have her committed before this is all said and done. She's flat out crazy. She doesn't even make sense anymore.

If Cindy ever takes the stand in Casey's trial she's going to commit perjury.

She can't help herself....If she doesn't lie she will be held in contempt for not answering the questions

I hope she does commit perjury. I'm sorry, but this woman is unbelievable.

They are showing video of the Anthony's leaving and Cindy says something, pointing her finger at George...anyone know what she said ?
No I don't, but I'd bet she's not too happy with him tonight for being somewhat nice toward ZG. :D

Did anyone hear what Cindy said about Casey leaving Zany's phone number with her?

I forget what she said

NG just said this tape could come in should she say something contrary on the stand.

I'd bet on that happening!!

Cindy thinks she's so smart but the more she opens her mouth the more she's hurting Casey's case

Did anyone hear what Cindy said about Casey leaving Zany's phone number with her?

I forget what she said

I think she said she didn't have it with her, but she had it at home:rolleyes:

talk about throwing Casey under the bus!

then backing up, reversing, etc.

CA said that she didn't think Caylee was missing when she wrote "my Caylee is missing" on July 3rd.

What?!

I think she wrote "my Caylee is missing" because she hadn't seen her granddaughter for so long. I don't think she meant it as the missing with Zanny thing yet.

If she wasn't such an out of control biotch she might have told him that if in fact that's what happened.

crack me up - george thinking that Mitnick was giving him the finger! that just KILLS me! it's laughable!

Caylee talked about Zanny's dog.

Not buying it, because George said in his police interview he would ask Caylee questions about Zanny and she would give him a blank look.

Did anyone catch what Cindy said as she was leaving.........she said to GA - "shut-up, and then something about "not going to tell me I can't pray", and then she walks out leaving GA behind and says "I can't stomach the man."

Did anyone catch what Cindy said as she was leaving.........she said to GA - "shut-up, and then something about "not going to tell me I can't pray", and then she walks out leaving GA behind and says "I can't stomach the man."

That's what I heard, yeah. I imagine he doesn't think she's a peach, either though:)

NO! Honestly I can't. I think i would have had to have run away - that or I would have ended up in a mental hospital! Those people are all VERY sick. They need help.

I worry about George. I can totally see someone like him going off the deep end and hurting someone. Cindy? Someone will have her committed before this is all said and done. She's flat out crazy. She doesn't even make sense anymore.

This is the way these people have interacted with each other for years. They have absolutely no clue why it's not working with us (the rest of the world)! I'm sure they sit in their house and think WE are all nuts for not seeing things the way they do! I can't wait till trial-this is like a small preview of what's to come!!:eek:

GA didn't want to answer questions about how much Casey contributed financially to the household.

Caylee talked about Zanny's dog.

Not buying it, because George said in his police interview he would ask Caylee questions about Zanny and she would give him a blank look.
And according to CA, this proves there is a Zanny! I agree, and believe GA on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay