2009.04.09 Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she said she didn't have it with her, but she had it at home:rolleyes:

talk about throwing Casey under the bus!

then backing up, reversing, etc.

Thank you...!

I thought she said something like Casey always left Zany's number with her...or something like that

Did anyone catch what Cindy said as she was leaving.........she said to GA - "shut-up, and then something about "not going to tell me I can't pray", and then she walks out leaving GA behind and says "I can't stomach the man."

I thot it was him saying it to her, no?

crack me up - george thinking that Mitnick was giving him the finger! that just KILLS me! it's laughable!
It reminds me of a child saying that his brother hit him, coincidentally when mom turns her head for a minute.

I really understand why NG is on TV and not in the courtroom. What a total idiot.

Did anyone catch what Cindy said as she was leaving.........she said to GA - "shut-up, and then something about "not going to tell me I can't pray", and then she walks out leaving GA behind and says "I can't stomach the man."

Thats what I heard too

I think she said that for the Camera's....

I can't see "Anybody" telling someone not to pray

I imagine that prayer incident was sparked by something like this;

CA: (a loaded mildly insincere) I will pray for you!
JM/whomever: Don't pray for me, save it for someone who needs it.

It reminds me of a child saying that his brother hit him, coincidentally when mom turns her head for a minute.
OK, I MAY have done that once or twice when I was very young, accuse my brother of hitting me when mom turns the corner, I know bad huh ?

GA didn't want to answer questions about how much Casey contributed financially to the household.

Bet I could take a stab at that one :rolleyes:

I have to go before my mom comes on here and rats me out for being a sympathetic sucker;) Night, everybody...I'll catch the repeat at 9.

Dr. Perper - says there's no evidence that such a person exists (Zany). In regards to GA - he doesn't see any evidence of high levels of medication

Thank you...!

I thought she said something like Casey always left Zany's number with her...or something like that

Yep! Just dug the hole they are all in alittle deeper!! Keep it coming Cindy!!!:clap:

Dr Perper said that there is no DNA of ZANNY.....any zanny......no article found like a pen

If true dirt from dump scene may be on kc shoes.

zanny prints not on anything zanny was suppose to give kc

Oh my, I can't wait till things quiet down on the homefront so I can watch the videos. I have a feeling the transcripts did not portray everything.

I rewound--it was GA and CA said 'NO, I'm not shutting up. He's not telling me I can't pray'

I imagine that prayer incident was sparked by something like this;

CA: (a loaded mildly insincere) I will pray for you!
JM/whomever: Don't pray for me, save it for someone who needs it.

lol....You're probably right.

I think Cindy & George tried really hard to "Help" their daughter today but in my opinion everything they said is going to come back & bite Casey in the Behind

And it kills me because it was caught on camera - millions will see this! "You're giving me the finger!" OMG...WAH!!! If I didn't loathe this family so much I'd almost be embarrassed for George! Who thinks that kind of stuff...and if they do...who says it OUT LOUD? Hello...they were in a professional setting!! Is George really that paranoid? :bang:

Oh my, I can't wait till things quiet down on the homefront so I can watch the videos. I have a feeling the transcripts did not portray everything.

I've been away most of the afternoon and I'm hoping to be able to watch both videos of GA and CA later tonight. The transcripts are great, but I wasnt to see the facial expressions. What I've seen so far of CA - her smugness, as if she's so smart

Yeah.....You have to watch it.

There was a lot of Hatred in that room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads