2009.04.09 Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drew.........confirmed that the A's said that they had phone numbers and addresses for ZFG.
[snip]

If the A's ever had Zanny's phone numbers and/or address ..... given how in your face CA is .... don't you think that CA would have called those numbers or gone to that address when KC was out late, even more so when Caylee was being witheld, even more so after the July 3 MySpace and, even more so on July 15 when KC claims the Nanny took Caylee.

If CA could not contact Zanny then at least she would confirm KC's story and claims and when contact was lost.

Given the A's claim they had info for ZFG, never felt the need to contact her, never handed that info to LE and, never searched for ZFG (according to JH) says it all.

Cindy just HAD to get her digs in didn't she? :rolleyes: Such a tacky and ugly thing to do. Cindy is an ugly, ugly, person for saying that.

Tacky and ugly = yes......but what's worse is it shows what a "mean spirit" CA has. jmo

O/T LOL. My mom just saw this and and called me and said "It's sadness you feel. I don't think it's sympathy.

Mom here. LOL

I just kept stuttering while watching - "I..I...I..I...b.b.b.but...I...I've n..n.n.ever seen anything like this!! WTF is happening here?!?" my next coherent thought was "BOMBSHELL!!" lol

I've worked in law for 13 yrs., sat in on hundreds of depos and trials, seen many a hostile/anxious witness, but I have NEVER seen anything even close to this display by the A's. Professionally speaking, I had great empathy for the court reporter trying to keep up, they were talking all over each other.

What a freaking mess.

If the A's ever had Zanny's phone numbers and/or address ..... given how in your face CA is .... don't you think that CA would have called those numbers or gone to that address when KC was out late, even more so when Caylee was being witheld, even more so after the July 3 MySpace and, even more so on July 15 when KC claims the Nanny took Caylee.

If CA could not contact Zanny then at least she would confirm KC's story and claims and when contact was lost.

Given the A's claim they had info for ZFG, never felt the need to contact her, never handed that info to LE and, never searched for ZFG (according to JH) says it all.

THAT statement, in particular, is going to come back to haunt her big time.

In all the craziness, I wish Morgan would've reminded CA that during her statement to police when questioned about who she though Zanny was, she stated that she "thought Zanny could be either Jesse or Amy." Morgan could have followed that up with asking if he should call those #'s to reach 'Zanny'. Morgan seems intelligent and on the ball...I think the amount of hostility and lack of self-control even rattled him a bit.

LP - that's Cindy - John M is lucky she didn't have a hammer in her hand. Deep down......Cindy's responsible

ya know, I have never felt that way before now, but you're right. Deep, deep down Cindy is reaping what she has sowed. Innocent little Caylee has paid the ultimate price. sad sad sad

Wouldn't you think that Zanny's phone # would have been the first thing they turned over to LE?

You'd also think that Cindy's cell phone records would show hundreds of calls to whatever phone numbers Casey gave them for Zanny.

If Casey ever gave Cindy Zanny's phone number I think Cindy would have been trying to call Zanny in the days after June 16 when Casey didn't let Cindy talk to Caylee on the phone. Then when Cindy found out Zanny's number was really somebody else's number OR not in service, Cindy would have been REALLY grilling Casey and freaking out.

She would have told her mother about it the way she told her mom about Casey's stealing and George's lack of employment. IMO, Cindy confided everything to her mom.

You DON'T desperately write a public myspace plea asking about your little angel IF you have the babysitter's phone number.

What is up with NG? seriously... she swings both ways with her show going after CMA nightly, but then plays the other end w/ GA and CA who clearly are out of line.

She makes a stronger case against the A's doing this. IMO & using guests like LP, etc, playing "Good Cop, Bad Cop" plays the sympathatic role & her guests say what she is really feeling.

I'll have to stay up and watch again too. This was very entertaining, to say the least. :D

The re-broadcast is beginning now.........I got dinner done just in time. :)

NO! Honestly I can't. I think i would have had to have run away - that or I would have ended up in a mental hospital! Those people are all VERY sick. They need help.

I worry about George. I can totally see someone like him going off the deep end and hurting someone. Cindy? Someone will have her committed before this is all said and done. She's flat out crazy. She doesn't even make sense anymore.
I think she is a drama queen - one of those people that thrive off of turmoil

One thing that got me was when someone (I forget who) accused John Morgan of being in this for the publicity. Couldn't the same thing be said about Jose Baez? He's clearly in way over his head and ability. He ought to bow out and let a more seasoned attorney handle it. I guess that's why he has all those expert attorneys working with him though. :waitasec:

Also, the one thing I really have felt compelled to say to all the A's is that their lies are just unbelievable and make no sense no matter how they try to spin them. They tell these tales as if the public is supposed to be dumb enough to buy their stories. And who makes up the jury? The public. When people lie (and as badly as they are), it undermines the intelligence of the people they're lying to. If that makes sense.

If i was on the jury and expected to believe their bull, I'd be very insulted-I'm smarter than that, or so I think. So I'd probably never get picked to be in the jury, but that's why a lot of people don't sympathize with them. They really expect people to believe this crap they're putting out there???? It's very insulting.

And GA saying how dare ZFG's attorney use the term Caylee's Remains? Uh, how dare his daughter turn Caylee into remains! :furious: My gosh-these people are so infuriating.

I think she is a drama queen - one of those people that thrive off of turmoil

Yep..I was just thinking as NG just started that she prolly brought in her own video camera so she could replay it at home as many times as she wanted to so she could watch herself over and over.

Zenny? Zanny? Okay...WHATEVER! J Morgan has a Southern Accent - GA is from Ohio! It's a regional thing but GA gets his digs in and says there's something WRONG with MORGAN cause he can't pronounce it correctly! OMG.

Yeah.....You have to watch it.

There was a lot of Hatred in that room

They are pizzed at everyone except the person they should REALLY be pizzed at, KC...plain and simple, I feel sorry for anyone who comes in contact with either of them, too bad Cindy and Casey just didn't choke each other during thier spat, Caylee would still be alive

George is good at batting those eyes.....reminds me of the stepsisters in Cinderalla..

The A's seem to hate each other, and now they are trapped in this mess together, pretending.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay