2009.04.10 Defense Motion for Additional Phone Records

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yeah, well, I think he made a fool of himself. After correcting JM, George goes on and says "you've got to pronunciate better." Pronunciate? George. How 'bout "pronounce"? Or was he maybe going for enunciate? O/T but I couldn't help it.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh....I just reaalized what GA was doing......In the interest of "cutting to the chase" he was combining pronounce AND enunciate so he could leave "no stone unturned" AND speed things up. He left it open to their interpretation.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh....I just reaalized what GA was doing......In the interest of "cutting to the chase" he was combining pronounce AND enunciate so he could leave "no stone unturned" AND speed things up. He left it open to their interpretation.

Yup...ya know...because he was "on the ball".

I thought LE already had most of these records or is he asking for their records from the beginning of time?

How about looking for any phone calls to a Zanny? Or someone that can be linked to a Zanny?
And O/T......I found it very funny when GA gave JM a lesson on the pronunciation of Zanny and then he spelled it "ZANY"! I think zany describes the whole thing!

I picked up on that as well and thought it was hilarious.

I guess JB wants to look at DC and JH'S records the most
After all that is why he is in hot water right now .....trickle down to the Anth's from there

ITA...trying to CHA....as opposed to CYA or even CMA :crazy:

or perhaps to find out more about a number that does not apply to anyone mentioned.....perhaps on the "flurry of calls" day?:waitasec:

She misplaced all of those! :crosseyed:

he does after all have the numbers and such...per ca she gave them tohim...

I think his request is part of the "smoke & mirrors" defense...see who goes under the bus....also think he really really wants the PI's ......:bang:

I don't think he's using this to throw anyone under the bus- I'm thinking he's going to try to put her elsewhere or with someone when LE establishes a time(frame) of death. LE says June 15th- JB tries to put KC with TL the whole day ("Mr. L, your text here says you were going to meet KC for lunch").

Also, when the SA establishes when the body was dumped, JB is going to pray there is a clear "Hey wanna go to Target?" from Amy.

To establish reasonable doubt- JB doesn't have to say KC didn't do it, but if he can really push someone else must have done it b/c KC was "alibied" then he has a chance of a little doubt in someone's mind.

To establish reasonable doubt- JB doesn't have to say KC didn't do it, but if he can really push someone else must have done it b/c KC was "alibied" then he has a chance of a little doubt in someone's mind.

I would agree with this with the exception of the pings. The SA's are too smart not to utilize the pings placing her near the scene. JB can't dispute pings, even with his high tech ping guy on the case!

JMHO!

:blowkiss:

But the SA won't be able to pin the time of death down to a particular hour and possibly not even down to a particular day. KC would have to account for 24/7 from the minute Caylee was last seen ,wouldn't she?

IMO I think he's going after one specific person and using the others to throw off who that person could be. I believe that person's records was the reasoning behind the ex parte motion but since that wasn't granted, he didn't want to focus on that one person for fear it would give away who the defense was going after. Although my original thought was JG (b/c KC never pointed the finger at any of those other people), I do think it's interesting that he wants the entire A family's records b/c to me that makes them look like the defense feels they could somewhat be involved. Those are really the records that stick out the most to me which is why I'm second guessing who they are planning on going after. Also didn't the SA already turn over AH's records to the defense?

Ooooooh, I got me a bad feeling about Deputy RC being on that list.....the bus may be turning in his direction. Would serve a dual purpose of giving them a new SODDI and showing how "incompetent" LE has been.....any bets JB will try to paint him as some weirdo or pervert and hint that he didn't do correct searches cos he knew body was there?

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19151346/detail.html

"In the motion, Baez is asking judge Stan Strickland to order 11 different cell phone companies to turn over certain records to the defense.

Baez wants complete records for meter reader Roy Kronk, the man who found Caylee Anthony's remains; Jesse Grund, Anthony's ex-fiance; Tony Lazzaro, the man Anthony was dating when she was arrested in July on charges of child neglect in the disappearance of her daughter; Richard Cain, the deputy who searched the woods where Caylee's body was later found; Anthony's friend Amy Huizinga; private investigators Dominic Casey and Jim Hoover; and the entire Anthony family."

B wants to go after everyone!

Aside from that, it seems a bit like tit-for-tat and CYA for the bar complaints.

And why isn't the psychic on there? Could it be he knows that she wasn't on the phone with DC at the time?

Ooooooh, I got me a bad feeling about Deputy RC being on that list.....the bus may be turning in his direction. Would serve a dual purpose of giving them a new SODDI and showing how "incompetent" LE has been.....any bets JB will try to paint him as some weirdo or pervert and hint that he didn't do correct searches cos he knew body was there?

ca stated in her depo--that when pi casey was there the body wasn't---since kc kept saying "shes close"---someone heard (fill in blanks :crazy:) and placed the body there----& since one of the key phrases they all seem to use around this to "teach her a leason".......:furious:

ca stated in her depo--that when pi casey was there the body wasn't---since kc kept saying "shes close"---someone heard (fill in blanks :crazy:) and placed the body there----& since one of the key phrases they all seem to use around this to "teach her a leason".......:furious:

Tie that in with Zanny and you get the vast Nanny Conspiracy Psychic Cellular Friends and Family Network.

Why is he seeking this via motion and not a direct request or subpoena? Have all those carriers refused? Off a subpoena? Is JB trying to get someone else to do his work for him?

My speculation is that: (1) he wants to get these records to determine who he may most effectively accuse of placing the remains there other than Casey. It narrows it down if you go with CA's "theory" that someone else did it after DC's search in November, but by Dec. 11. This assumes a lot of stuff I disagree with, but it isn't my theory, so I'm going with it for purposes of speculation.

Alternatively, (2), I agree with the posters above who think he has a victim or candidate picked out, and is just asking for so many records to throw off suspicion, or hide a needle in a haystack. Maybe it's really all a red herring, and the person he suspects isn't even on this list. It's Saturday, and I can only think so deviously for a few minutes at time. But there you go.

Why is he seeking this via motion and not a direct request or subpoena? Have all those carriers refused? Off a subpoena? Is JB trying to get someone else to do his work for him?

Is this a follow-up to his attempt to get an ex parte hearing so he could get some documentary evidence by extraordinary means without revealing his theory of the case?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back