2009.04.13 Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caller talking about CA changing her story about having ways to contact Zanny.

Defense just filed motion for cell phone records for numerous people, including Casey's friends, RK, CA, GA, LA. Also for the two PIs and Keith Williams.

I think LP is back on his "Daisy Chain" theory again.

In my opinion I think he's saying that the State wants Casey to "Plead Out" before it's found out that there is a connection to Mr Kronk & the Jail

And saying that on Nancy Grace helps Caylee how?????

If LP has evidence of wrongdoing on the part of the state he knows what he should do.

In the meantime, spreading rumors on national television accomplishes nothing except to get attention.

IMO

Defense is requestion phone records from 12 people, RK, TL, JG, AH, KW, CA, GA, RM, etc.

Susan Moss says they're hoping for something - anything.

First of all I don't think that Casey would tell Jose where the Body was located or that she killed her for that matter,

Second of all I doubt very much that Casey would say such a thing loud enough for anyone at the Jail to hear her.

Even if the room was "Bugged" as LP suggest I doubt she would have said it above a whisper
I agree with you. I don't think she's "confessed".

First of all I don't think that Casey would tell Jose where the Body was located or that she killed her for that matter,

Second of all I doubt very much that Casey would say such a thing loud enough for anyone at the Jail to hear her.

Even if the room was "Bugged" as LP suggest I doubt she would have said it above a whisper

Somebody in the A family knew where the body was IMO. Why else was DC out there just a stones throw away from the body? I agree that JB may not be in the loop on that but KC may have told her parents when she was out on bond.

I can't wait for the trial so I can hear Cindy explain why she didn't bother to call ZFG & ask to speak to Caylee.

Amen! I hope they bring this up REPEATEDLY. Hold ole' CIndy's feet to the fire!

Caller............when will we see the video of Casey on the day Caylee's remains were found.

A motion is before the court on this issue

And saying that on Nancy Grace helps Caylee how?????

If LP has evidence of wrongdoing on the part of the state he knows what he should do.

In the meantime, spreading rumors on national television accomplishes nothing except to get attention.

IMO

I agree

Didn't the OCSD say that they checked out Kronk's story & that he was credible?

Can you imagine the public backlash if Kronk does have a girlfriend who works at the jail as LP says?

But according to LP the OCSD was either illegally "Bugging" Jose & Casey or they're lying about checking out Kronk's story

I do not think the prosecution would set the death penalty in the hopes of getting a confession - If they did, it would only be to save the State the expense of a trial. I think they must have so much that they are prepared to go either way. It would look stupid if they withdrew it again (because of something getting out - everything gets out in this case in due tiime)

JMHO

Somebody in the A family knew where the body was IMO. Why else was DC out there just a stones throw away from the body? I agree that JB may not be in the loop on that but KC may have told her parents when she was out on bond.

I think KC either told LA or gave him clues, KC was trying to clue LA in -- to move the body or some evidence?

More likely that she told Lee IMO!

NG has moved on to Sandra Cantu's murder.

I think DC knew the body was there too & if Casey said anything to her parents or Lee it was said during that week that she was home before she was indicted.

Kronk was at that site way back in August...Months before DC was there.

I think KC either told LA or gave him clues, KC was trying to clue LA in -- to move the body or some evidence?

Wasn't KC sending out letters to the family through JB so they couldn't be read by the jailers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur