2009.04.13 Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think LP is back on his "Daisy Chain" theory again.

In my opinion I think he's saying that the State wants Casey to "Plead Out" before it's found out that there is a connection to Mr Kronk & the Jail

OY VEY!! :silenced: Leonard!

They probably read the DP thread on here. All of that has been mentioned in that thread as well. Quick....someone post something about aliens and see if NG starts the next break out with **Bombshell -aliens helped Tot Mom**

Nuh-uh - then Kimster will get dragged into this. Take it back!

They probably read the DP thread on here. All of that has been mentioned in that thread as well. Quick....someone post something about aliens and see if NG starts the next break out with **Bombshell -aliens helped Tot Mom**

:floorlaugh:

Keith Williams - grew up in that area. Going to commercial and more when they come back.

What the hades is that all about?? :waitasec:

LP has been saying that Mr. Kronk was "Tipped off" to the location of the Body through someone at the jail ......Maybe Kronk's Girlfriend

I believe he's trying to say that the state put the Death Penalty back on the table so Casey will except a plea before anyone finds out about Kronk.

Anything this man says goes in one ear & out the other,,,I don't even know why Nancy bothered to ask his opinion.

He's a Bounty Hunter

Keith Williams on now. Grew up in the area, heard about the case, and felt like going over there to look.

He was interrupted mid-sentence by a commercial break. :mad:

I think LP is back on his "Daisy Chain" theory again.

In my opinion I think he's saying that the State wants Casey to "Plead Out" before it's found out that there is a connection to Mr Kronk & the Jail

I heard that too...........wish NG had asked "found out about what?"

LP has been saying that Mr. Kronk was "Tipped off" to the location of the Body through someone at the jail ......Maybe Kronk's Girlfriend

I believe he's trying to say that the state put the Death Penalty back on the table so Casey will except a plea before anyone finds out about Kronk.

Anything this man says goes in one ear & out the other,,,I don't even know why Nancy bothered to ask his opinion.

He's a Bounty Hunter

I used to really like him a lot but it seems now like he's pulling things from his posterior just to stay on the show. He's sort of comic relief now. :doh:

Playing the 911 call and videos from early in the case.

This guy on NG, Keith W., better watch out, JB and the A's are looking for a scapegoat for their princess !

LP................what if there's a situation that the state would like to have a plea before something get's found out (????)

LP just likes to spin some hype in order to create lots of speculation. Keep it spinning.

LP suggesting the DP might have been brought back to get a plea, I don't think so.

Unless LP has an insider planted in the State Attorney's office it is strictly his opinion.

I disagree, too.

More of Keith Williams and his three private searches. Defense currently seeking his cell phone records. He says he was led there because as kids they'd go there to the woods. Grew up on Grandy Dr. About August 5 he went there. It was damp at the time, but not flooded. He was told to go out and not come back, first by a person at the school and then by LE. He says he just did what he thought was right.

Keith Williams...............defense is currently seeking his cell phone records. Growing up in the neighborhood, used to go back in the woods, and that's what motivated him to search there - around August 5th. It was damp, but not flooded. He went out there to search and someone from the school told him to move his car and the next thing he knew the police were called. He says he did what he thought was right.

I used to really like him a lot but it seems now like he's pulling things from his posterior just to stay on the show. He's sort of comic relief now. :doh:

First of all I don't think that Casey would tell Jose where the Body was located or that she killed her for that matter,

Second of all I doubt very much that Casey would say such a thing loud enough for anyone at the Jail to hear her.

Even if the room was "Bugged" as LP suggest I doubt she would have said it above a whisper

Caller - Originally CA said she knew nothing about ZFG, and now, in the depo says she had phone numbers

Caller - Originally CA said she knew nothing about ZFG, and now, in the depo says she had phone numbers

I can't wait for the trial so I can hear Cindy explain why she didn't bother to call ZFG & ask to speak to Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr_Psycho