2009.04.13 Unreleased Evidence: What Are You Waiting to See?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Not sure I remember Laboratory results about the Maggots found in the car. Anyone recall ?

WOW...first time I have seen that!!! Do you have any idea when it is supposed to air....or when Cindy filmed this??

The craigslist killer is up next 9/19. But, since they're leading with Cindy -I would think it's one of the first episodes due out this fall. So, we'll see if that producer was worth his money!!! Wonder how much they got from CBS for this little production??
Emoticon_by_KaimelarFeylove.gif

The craigslist killer is up next 9/19. But, since they're leading with Cindy -I would think it's one of the first episodes due out this fall. So, we'll see if that producer was worth his money!!! Wonder how much they got from CBS for this little production??
Emoticon_by_KaimelarFeylove.gif

I just checked too, and couldn't find anything on the net about when they filmed it, when it is going to air....what a great find! THANK YOU! Only thing I could find was references to CA's last appearance on the CBS Early Morning Show.....remember when she cancelled with Oprah?

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1673934/george_and_cindy_anthony_ditch_oprah.html?cat=2

Which actually makes sense now.....there was lots of speculation about why she cancelled...or if SHE actually did the cancelling, opposed to OH cancelling on HER, but if she had finalized a package deal with CBS (48 Hours, Early Show, who knows what), CA probably figures she will get more leverage (re: public attention) from a night time news mag appearance than a daytime tv appearance...totally difference audience...more MOOLAH!

So is the producer guy we keep seeing in court with her from CBS?

I wouldn't be surprised to learn that CA demanded some say as to exactly WHEN this episode airs, and that she wants it to air later in the season....as close to trial time as possible since all 48 Hour MYSTERY shows are always designed to make feel like you are sitting on a fence on "who dunnit" at the conclusion of the show.....even if you start watching the episode with a strong opinion in one direction or the other.

Can't wait to see....and it should provoke a VERY interesting thread on our forum when it does!

(Wonder if this is what TP was alluding to???)

Thanks, essies!

kentjbkent, I think the producer that sits w/ the As is from NBC. Looks like Cindy cheated on him. ;)

Did you notice in that clip her voice is teary, but there were no actual tears? Time to go back to media coaching school!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
EDIT--
Ok, I went and did a quick search. Does this guy Jim shop himself out to various networks or is he w/ NBC exclusively? Saw his website...So, Cindy didn't cheat on him.....Can anyone clarify for me? Sorry if I missed the ball on this one.

I just checked too, and couldn't find anything on the net about when they filmed it, when it is going to air....what a great find! THANK YOU! Only thing I could find was references to CA's last appearance on the CBS Early Morning Show.....remember when she cancelled with Oprah?

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1673934/george_and_cindy_anthony_ditch_oprah.html?cat=2

Which actually makes sense now.....there was lots of speculation about why she cancelled...or if SHE actually did the cancelling, opposed to OH cancelling on HER, but if she had finalized a package deal with CBS (48 Hours, Early Show, who knows what), CA probably figures she will get more leverage (re: public attention) from a night time news mag appearance than a daytime tv appearance...totally difference audience...more MOOLAH!

So is the producer guy we keep seeing in court with her from CBS?

I wouldn't be surprised to learn that CA demanded some say as to exactly WHEN this episode airs, and that she wants it to air later in the season....as close to trial time as possible since all 48 Hour MYSTERY shows are always designed to make feel like you are sitting on a fence on "who dunnit" at the conclusion of the show.....even if you start watching the episode with a strong opinion in one direction or the other.

Can't wait to see....and it should provoke a VERY interesting thread on our forum when it does!

(Wonder if this is what TP was alluding to???)

Moola...

Kind of like selling your soul for the devil, isn't it?

No way I could ever do a show like that if it was my daughter accused of murdering my granddaughter... I don't know if I could show my face at all, let alone on national TV... I'll never understand it I guess....

Some things among many that I want to see---

Trunk stain analysis
Vacuum cleaner contents analysis
Paternity

Thanks, essies!

kentjbkent, I think the producer that sits w/ the As is from NBC. Looks like Cindy cheated on him. ;)

Did you notice in that clip her voice is teary, but there were no actual tears? Time to go back to media coaching school!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
EDIT--
Ok, I went and did a quick search. Does this guy Jim shop himself out to various networks or is he w/ NBC exclusively? Saw his website...So, Cindy didn't cheat on him.....Can anyone clarify for me? Sorry if I missed the ball on this one.

BBM

Like mother, like daughter :) Casey cries sans tears, as well.

I can try to be hopeful that CA may be finally showing her true emotions in the 48 hrs. thing, but I've been burned on that one before.
I don't expect a revelation, I expect a good ole fashioned jury voodoo job from CA.

If I was LE, I would be more inclined to charge CA and GA with something after KC's trial, with every TV show and interview that Cindy/George do. As far as I'm concerned, they can go on whatever TV interviews they want...the more, the better. Hopefully, LE is watching their every move and will give them what they deserve in the future. :banghead::furious:

The latest doc dump does not give us any forensic reports on the paper towel retrieved from the white trash bag from the trunk. Where is that? To me it is one of the pieces of evidence that was not compromised by alleged cleaning of the car because it was removed before the car was towed to the house.

Didn't the state say that this doc dump release was everything they had? So where are the results for the paper towel/napkins so often listed and referred to as Q217, Q248 and J-60085?

And what was the liquid found in the 'gator bottle' in the disney bag near the remains found to be? What was inside the bag tied with the knot - I don't see any of this being addressed.

I want to see anything that places KC at the dump site, anything at all.

I can't find it now but I saw the shoes they confiscated and there is a flip flop with soil that is consistant with where Caylee was found...still looking, can't locate it in those 1400 pages....:banghead:

I also want to commend these investigators who did a painstaking, meticulous investigation. Hundreds and hundreds of peices of evidence to sort out, test and report. I am totally impressed...

I've been very curious as to what was found, if anything, in the sweepers, shop vacs taken from the Anthony's. Because didn't Casey spend time backed into their garage, according to a neighbor? I always thought she was cleaning the trunk. It's been awhile and details are getting fuzzy. That's why I keep coming back here, trying to keep up.

I would like to see everything that the LE/SA has which they are holding back from public release that nails the name(s) of the murder(s). Also I would like to see the working papers from the time period from July 16 - Dec 11, 08. I know we won't be it sure would be interesting to pursue them.

I know we discussed months ago what was the minimum timeframe before the beginning of the trial that the SA has to release those documents and forensic evidence to JB and crew. Also I don't remember if we discussed IF this evidence has to be released under the Sunshine Laws.

Can a legal one chime in on the timeframe please. Much thanks.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firefly64
Back