2009.04.13 Unreleased Evidence: What Are You Waiting to See?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wonder if they checked for DNA on any of the empty plastic water "bottles" at the crime scene?

If it was green it's probably dog pee... I got rid of the only green rug I had for that very reason, my puppy could not distinguish between it and grass...

Can someone tell me more about this rug? I must have absolutely missed this. I have no knowledge or memory of a rug. I am dying to hear anything about this.

Also, my posts are no where near as intelligent and well formed as the extremely smart folks here. So, I apologize ahead of time if this is a dumb question. But to the legal eagles here, would it even be possible a prosecutor would ask for the DP, in the same manner that this one did, IF this were the only evidence they had? Would you expect there truly is something "BIG" or "DAMNING" that is still to come?

I only ask because from the way I see it, I cannot imagine the SA would be asking for the DP if there isn't a lot more we haven't seen.
Although, I will add, based on what we have seen, and putting all the puzzle pieces together, I would absolutely find her guilty of premeditated murder. But that's just MO!

specifically, if they've been able to ascertain whether it was penned in 2008.

If you'd like a refresher on the entry, it's posted on http://www.viewzone.com/handwriting.casey.html

The owner of the site, and others (laymen) provide an interesting handwriting analysis on it.

If it was written post July 16, I'd wager the jury might have a difficult time wrapping their arms around it.

I can't help but wonder what significance they may hold in this. You may recall a picture showing a whole basket full of her sunglasses - why were these picked out and photographed? :waitasec:

Can someone tell me more about this rug? I must have absolutely missed this. I have no knowledge or memory of a rug. I am dying to hear anything about this.

Also, my posts are no where near as intelligent and well formed as the extremely smart folks here. So, I apologize ahead of time if this is a dumb question. But to the legal eagles here, would it even be possible a prosecutor would ask for the DP, in the same manner that this one did, IF this were the only evidence they had? Would you expect there truly is something "BIG" or "DAMNING" that is still to come?

I only ask because from the way I see it, I cannot imagine the SA would be asking for the DP if there isn't a lot more we haven't seen.
Although, I will add, based on what we have seen, and putting all the puzzle pieces together, I would absolutely find her guilty of premeditated murder. But that's just MO!

Here's a thread about the rug:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90029"]Rug from Porch - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]
HTH

I keep waiting for the match of the Whitney Laundry bags, one of which Caylee was found in, (on the outside of the garbage bags:furious:) to the one in the Anthony's garage..

Sorry if I keep repeating this, but why has it not come out yet?:waitasec: Should be fairly easy to determine if they were a set?

So, along with wanting to know if there's some significance to the 2 pair of Caylee's white sunglasses LE photographed (see post 334 w/in this thread) and if the journal entry was confirmed to have been written after 6/15/08 (see post 333 w/in this thread), I'm also itching to know whether the ZFG MySpace page, that was created on 6/16 and last accessed on 10/14...has been linked to an IP address at the A's

Link to the ZFG MySpace page is included in this link [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3391274&postcount=10"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Is Casey the real Zenaida?[/ame]

JB received the insect test results a week or so ago but we still have not received those. Since he has not had BC release those I am interested to what the results are.

I think that we have already seen most of the evidence that will convict KC. I'm not so much waiting for any particular piece of evidence as much as I'm waiting for the show to BEGIN!

MOO

hope this is thread appropriate.

IOW: When was the exact time that Caylee was dumped/place off Suburban?

Kc knows this area very well. She grew up there. I assume there was no summer school in session when this event took place? So was it at night? What made her go there and do it then?

What are the chances that someone saw her parked there? How long was she parked there? Did she pull off the road? (doubt it). I just can't seem to get past the fact that she felt some-what 'comfortable' doing this-without getting caught?

Hmmmmm. Down the rabbit hole I have fallen.

I really really really do hope there is someone that can remember seeing her car stopped there. Thats really a lot of hope.

1. Carseat forensics
2. What the tattoo artist has to say about the missing dot in the star..did Casey request it to be that way? It is too obvious to have just forgotten..

Can anyone help me? Wondering if the texts from the night of the 16th between Tony and KC have been released, yet? And the texts on the night that Lee went looking for her...was it July 3rd, I'm thinking? Boy, life has been so busy and I am SO out of the loop, just trying to get caught up...

Me too Paladine...Those messages should be interesting, or show just how cold she really is..

The texts between TL and KC were released early on. I don't remember the specific file but we have them in the reference folder under Patty G's thread.

Hummm, I don't remember viewing LA's text messages. Good question. Then again, I don't believe that story. But they would be interesting reading.

June 16th? Really? I only remember July's texts. I am off to hunt the threads.... :computer:

We also haven't heard any dicussion about Casey showing her new tattoo to Amy, TL etc. and what they said/she said. I would think she showed it off, I think there would have been discussion about it, I think people would have asked 'why is that star missing a dot?' (i sure would have), why did you get it and how/why did you choose that design?

Dang if I don't believe the bug forensics have JB creep'd out now. It has been well over two weeks since he received them from the SAO.

Betcha he was really "bugged" reading those, telling LKB she better use her fancy words and whatnots to distract the jury from seeing what really happened.

I think Dominic Casey is what Baez is fretting. They are fighting like h@ll to keep him from having to give a depo. He knows alot of damaging information. But, will DC tell the truth if forced to give a depo?

I think Dominic Casey is what Baez is fretting. They are fighting like h@ll to keep him from having to give a depo. He knows alot of damaging information. But, will DC tell the truth if forced to give a depo?

That was a good laugh. Have any of them told the truth without adding their own spin on it? Naw, didn't think so. His emails to CA and LA tell me he will continue to manipulate the situation to his advantage. He will only give up some truth if there is something in it for him. He is a user of all for his own self gratification.

The texts between TL and KC were released early on. I don't remember the specific file but we have them in the reference folder under Patty G's thread.

Hummm, I don't remember viewing LA's text messages. Good question. Then again, I don't believe that story. But they would be interesting reading.

Thanks... :) I recall some being released early on but I THOUGHT the 16th was left out :waitasec:...I'm going to wait and see if someone else pipes up...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokerhyme
Back