2009.04.13 Unreleased Evidence: What Are You Waiting to See?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just saw this on Twitter, it appears that we will get 1000 new pages of discovery before the end of the month, reporter is claiming that the defense is offering evidence that Caylee's remains were moved:

http://twitter.com/#!/adamlongo

This is what MuzikMan saw at the clerk's office:

BBM: this type of comment has been going around since CM put the Spitz info in his motion. For some reason the local news media have latched onto what CM put in the motion and have not bothered to check to see if 1) Dr. Garavaglia did miss the 'mud' - she did not. 2) investigators and other experts stated body was in upright position - no one talked about the body being in an upright position, they were referring to the position of the skull.

It's bad enough that the defense gets the wrong info out there, but it is even worse when the media does not do their OWN check to see if the information given to them 'by the defense' is even true. :banghead:

Bumping this thread.... what can we update, and what are we still waiting to see?

I want to see the videos that have yet to be released! I believe there is one from Winn Dixie, Home Depot...etc... Yeah, baby! I want to see them! I also wonder why they have not been released! :great:

I want to see the videos that have yet to be released! I believe there is one from Winn Dixie, Home Depot...etc... Yeah, baby! I want to see them! I also wonder why they have not been released! :great:

I believe that there are some items in discovery that have been too extensive or expensive for media or other outlets to order transcriptions of. There are other newer items, like the purported video from (Cheesecake Factory? Chuck E. Cheese?) that we just haven't seen yet because they have been more recently introduced.

This thread could use a couple of Sleuthers willing & able to skim through and index items we wanted and now have, and items we wanted but still haven't seen, before trial. All you need is a legal pad, a couple of pens, and a free hour or so.

(ETA: Although I left a punch-line opening up there big enough to drive a bus full of clowns through, please note that this is a serious request.)

I seriously don't believe that ANYTHING is "too expensive" for the media to try to gain access to. No stone has been left unturned, no interview left undone, no rainstorm not stood in, to get to the bottom of this case. I seriously doubt the media is just standing around going 'oh, no, that's too much money, we don't really care all that much". Why aren't they clamoring to be the first at publishing any video whatsoever at any cost whatsoever?

I believe that there are some items in discovery that have been too extensive or expensive for media or other outlets to order transcriptions of. There are other newer items, like the purported video from (Cheesecake Factory? Chuck E. Cheese?) that we just haven't seen yet because they have been more recently introduced.

This thread could use a couple of Sleuthers willing & able to skim through and index items we wanted and now have, and items we wanted but still haven't seen, before trial. All you need is a legal pad, a couple of pens, and a free hour or so.

(ETA: Although I left a punch-line opening up there big enough to drive a bus full of clowns through, please note that this is a serious request.)

Someone pays for the doc dumps? I understood that motions, etc.. one can go and pay for. But I understood the doc dumps to be the Sunshine Law. So, I don't get why the videos of the Cheesecake Factory, Winn Dixie, Home Depot, etc.. have not been released. :waitasec: The target and blockbuster videos were released, along with the BOA videos.

I want to see them!

Someone pays for the doc dumps? I understood that motions, etc.. one can go and pay for. But I understood the doc dumps to be the Sunshine Law. So, I don't get why the videos of the Cheesecake Factory, Winn Dixie, Home Depot, etc.. have not been released. :waitasec: The target and blockbuster videos were released, along with the BOA videos.

I want to see them!
The Sunshine Law simply means the public can access the information. There is a copying fee. You can go and look for free I think.

That among Casey's Google searches was one for "Zanaida Gonzalez"
(IMO she found a ZG living nearby & followed her to gather info on her.)

What did Casey buy from JCPenney's with Cindy's credit card that Cindy would not allow LE to see her statement?
(Replacement Winnie the Pooh comforter? Black boots?)

Casey mimicked her friend's partying...If they drank beer...She drank beer.
If they did Esctasy lollipops...she did it.

On June 15th, what was Casey's "drug of choice"?

The Sunshine Law simply means the public can access the information. There is a copying fee. You can go and look for free I think.

Thanks for that Amil--you're exactly correct. You can request the docs and review them at the courthouse and take as many notes as you desire for free--but to have them provide actual copies, a fee is required.

I am not sure how video evidence is handled. Muzikman? Anyone?

So anytime there is a doc dump, some media outlet pays for it?

Any time there is a doc dump, whatever pieces of the dump end up on a media outlet site, they paid for.

Ok. Then that begs the question... Why has nobody requested the Winn Dixie, Cheesecake Factory, Home Depot videos?

I assumed that since several media outlets reported about them, but didn't show the actual video, that they have not been released? :waitasec:

I want to see them!

I want to see how the DT tries to bring in the Family Dysfunction to Explain Casey's Behavior. That should be a kicker!

Mel

Dominic Casey's deposition!! That would get me through the next two weeks waiting for jury selection. Oh, and Mallory's deposition!!

The depositions from the last bunch of released documents...Especially Jesse Grund.

I want to read John Allen's deposition! He gets lost in all the Yummi Yuri love! I would love to see what he has to say about everything that has happened.

Dominic Casey's deposition!! That would get me through the next two weeks waiting for jury selection. Oh, and Mallory's deposition!!

This is the one piece of evidence that I'm most interested in seeing too!

Just based on what we do know about DC's meanderings through the woods off Suburban Drive, I don't believe he made this area the target of his search efforts without having some specific information that this is where he would find Caylee's remains.

Since Cindy told Yuri Melich in Dec. 2008 after Caylee's remains were found that "I sent someone to search that area last month and nothing was there", I would assume that it was Cindy who sent DC there. I think she knew Caylee's remains were somewhere in those woods.

I think DC's depo will be very interesting!

Still waiting to see that elusive 2nd part of the three part released videos with CA and LE taken back in July 08. Parts one and three were released but not part two. Hummmmm. As much as I despise listening to CA voice and words spewed from her lips, I would listen to this one ... intently since it must have some importance to it. Or else JB would have let it go Sunshine like the others.

Dying to see JP Chatt deposition. He apparently did not like/trust Casey. I think he may have Casey info we haven't seen yet.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allewine
Back