2009.04.16 Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bethany Marshall.............all KC's partying shows she wasn't a mother at all. Caylee was no where is KC's life - promiscuity, possible drug use - sociopathic personality.

I love BM.

Ok, you guys know I mean Bethany Marshall right?

June 15, 2008 was Father's Day. CA said June 9th at first, but she was confused until the Father's Day video showed the June 15th date. People often mess up dates like this and their memories are refreshed after consulting a calendar or something like a dated video. They remember events more clearly than dates. GA may have been recalling a routine in his life rather than the specific event of June 16th at 12:50 p.m. when he describes KC and Caylee leaving. Like, we usually have cereal and toast for breakfast so we had cereal and toast that day. So, he describes having cereal and toast for breakfast. The issue is whether he was innocently describing having cereal and toast for breakfast in general or deliberately trying to create a cover story when he knew something was drastically wrong. IMHO, he was describing it in general. The problem is, it probably didn't happen that way on June 16th.

TY. My post was a perfect example of mixing dates up. :crazy: I'm glad you deciphered what I meant and expanded upon it.

I would also agree that I think George was not deliberately misleading anyone at that time. I think he spoke in generalities.

Yeah sure KC, it's the lack of communication that put you and LE in opposite corners, not b/c your a murderer!

TY. My post was a perfect example of mixing dates up. :crazy: I'm glad you deciphered what I meant and expanded upon it.

I would also agree that I think George was not deliberately misleading anyone at that time. I think he spoke in generalities.
I think GA was speaking in generalities too. I hope so. The alternative could mean Caylee died at home in her bedroom and GA knew it.

That video of her in the blue hoodie, the first day she's arrested.....she has a look in her eye and smirk on her face that is kind of..... "evil". I haven't seen that look on her face since, something was going on with her back then that isn't going on now? jmo

It should read tot mom not smart enough to get away with harming Caylee !

I have to agreee with you there. I don't see anything "smart" about this case or KC-dog hits on the back yard, the car, car is left to get towed away, body is found close to house with some same items as the house. Stealing checks from BF and using them at stores. And we could go on and on. Doesn't sound like a smart person to me.

I think GA was speaking in generalities too. I hope so. The alternative could mean Caylee died at home in her bedroom and GA knew it.

My personal theory for many months was close to that. I did believe for many months that Caylee died at home on the 16th in either her own or Casey's room, but I believed this was after George left for the day.

Over time, I have come to believe that Caylee died late on the night of June 15th or very, very early in the morning on June 16th and not at her home.

I'm still thinking about various possible scenarios within that time frame.

What's with the scratchy video look? Like it's video from 1920 or something? jmo

What's with the scratchy video look? Like it's video from 1920 or something? jmo
:biglaugh: IIRC the movies we had in 1920 were silent pictures. Grainy television was invented in the late 1940s. Security camera comes to mind. Those are often grainy.

:biglaugh: IIRC the movies we had in 1920 were silent pictures. Grainy television was invented in the late 1940s. Security camera comes to mind. Those are often grainy.

IIRC :biglaugh:

That video of her in the blue hoodie, the first day she's arrested.....she has a look in her eye and smirk on her face that is kind of..... "evil". I haven't seen that look on her face since, something was going on with her back then that isn't going on now? jmo

S M U G N E S S ..

Don't expect to see it again .. ;)

WOW KC trying to frame JG to her atty! Oh she's got a @*itload of bad karma coming her way! moo

Oops I put KC tried to frame KC. Now that would never happen!

They showed a clip of Baez saying something about the day he took responsibility for Caylee Marie Anthony's remains, yet GA got angry in the civil depo when the atty questioning him referred to Caylee's remains.

WOW KC trying to frame JG to her atty! Oh she's got a @*itload of bad karma coming her way! moo

Oops I put KC tried to frame KC. Now that would never happen!
Who is trying to frame whom?!? :eek:

Quick question after watching the part about JG talking about how the A's are going to frame him.....if they do go that route, can the fact that JG took a lie detector test be brought up at trial? I know the results can't be brought up but can the fact that he voluntarily took one be?

Quick question after watching the part about JG talking about how the A's are going to frame him.....if they do go that route, can the fact that JG took a lie detector test be brought up at trial? I know the results can't be brought up but can the fact that he voluntarily took one be?
I don't think the SA will "go there" and they would be the only ones trying to bolster his credibility with that. Why? It would raise appeal issues they don't want in the case.

JG - someone close to the family said KC and Cindy, in session with attorney, said that he - JG - killed Caylee and planted the evidence in the car.

DC? Part of the 'off the tape' discussion with interview with LE?

Casey orginally stated the last time she saw Caylee was June 8th! She did not change the date till Cindy claim's it was June 16th and George can't totally confirm he saw Caylee on June 16th leaving the home. Do any of you here have the feeling that probably Casey has told Cindy the truth here and now its all about getting their stories straight. Cindy herself has show much deception since this case became public!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand