2009.04.16 Nancy Grace

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since they have lied so much about that "fight", I am believing now there is much more to that fight than they want anyone to know. I believe that maybe even KC threatened to kill Caylee that night, and then when she left and did not return they KNEW she did.

I have listened over and over to that tape of Cindy calling LE. I believe George knew at that time, and I am not convinced that she didn't. Could that be the "script?" The only reason I go back to she might have been kept in the dark, is her remark about "a dead body."

Haven't listened to the 911 tapes lately so please correct me if I am wrong, but at one point doesn't George ask 'you have already called them' or something similar? That sounded strange to me, almost like he would have stopped her had he just arrived a few minutes sooner. Maybe I am reading too much into it, but that comment from George caught my attention early on.

Marina, I think you are correct. The idea was to put the scene of the crime, in their version, the kidnapping, far from the Anthony home.

For one reason they didn't want the whole truckload of police and investigators 'invading' their home. The 911 call was already being regetted. They wanted the police far away investigating Sawgrass and some imaginary Nanny.

For another reason (imo) Cindy wanted time to go through KC and Caylee's rooms herself. She wanted to 'handle' it herself. I also think she wanted to 'clean up' the rooms as she had the car and perhaps the yard.

The only problems arose because LE did not believe the Nanny story because they discovered KC's lies too soon. And because Cindy did not know the small details of the crime. She had no idea just how, what or what not to 'clean up'.

I think they cleaned the car as soon as they got it home. All they had to do was find KC.

I think there was a time that GA chased KC.

And that part where GA puked in the interview----hink meter----why? Maybe he was the one who cleaned the baby out of the trunk.

I really believe that if that 911 call hadn't happened----if KC hadn't told CA that Caylee was kidnapped----if KC had come clean with the whole thang---we would never have known about Caylee Marie A.

Just thinking about LP and his story about Casey being spotted yakking on the phone in the parking lot of the motel. Ya know, he said that pretty early on which leads me to believe he very well may have been part of some "insider" loop. What would explain him knowing that? There hadn't been any document released around that time that stated any such thoing, was there?

I "thought" I did read a statement from a witness that saw her. Actually two of them. A man and his girlfriend or wife who saw her more than once that evening talking on the phone.

Where did I see it? I have no idea, but I am sure someone else read it too. Hopefully someone who keeps good notes. LOL

I think they cleaned the car as soon as they got it home. All they had to do was find KC.

And that part where GA puked in the interview----hink meter----why? Maybe he was the one who cleaned the baby out of the trunk.

I really believe that if that 911 call hadn't happened----if KC hadn't told CA that Caylee was kidnapped----if KC had come clean with the whole thang---we would never have known about Caylee Marie A.

I think what screwed the whole thing up was George and KC did not tell Cindy. He was gone and could not control her, and thought he could get control before she did "anything rash", since she went back to work. He thought she was in control and would "deal with it" when he got home.

Cindy got crazy and went after KC, then the whole thing blew up in KC & George's face. That is what I believe happened, and I do believe that Cindy knew shortly after that night.

I believe that George found the baby the day of the gas cans. I don't believe for a minute that KC shut that trunk without him looking. The "drop" at Amscot was part of the script with the purse left to mock a kidnapping. It was planned out in my opinion, but fell apart when Cindy went ballistic.

I also think the reason the death penalty was put back on the table was because they had court ordered bugs in the Anthony house, which tells me there will be more charges coming.

TMI. Too much information.

Like anything from the A's, when it is a very detailed story with lots of description then it is highly likely a lie. To me, they worked too hard on fabricating the June 16 story (=lie) and it shows. It flowed too easily considering it was over a month before. They originally got confused between June 9 versus June 16, cannot recollect a whole bunch of things yet, remember this day so crystal clearly despite the shift in date.

Why? You usually only recall days of significance that stand out. What made this day stand out? The CA <> KC fight and to back up KC's story?

BS.

CA says the 8th------KC then says the 9th. When in fact, it was the 15/16. They all had that part of the Script down but CA messed up and said the 8th. Maybe KC and the grandparents stolen money happened on the 8th and CA got it messed up in her head----gettin that day mixed up because she had been with her parents on the 15th.

I think what screwed the whole thing up was George and KC did not tell Cindy. He was gone and could not control her, and thought he could get control before she did "anything rash", since she went back to work. He thought she was in control and would "deal with it" when he got home.

Cindy got crazy and went after KC, then the whole thing blew up in KC & George's face. That is what I believe happened, and I do believe that Cindy knew shortly after that night.

Hmmmmmmmm------right

I think LE early on thought there was much more to the family's involvement...curious to see if these very stories are the reason for the "investigation" of the As or is it something completely unknown to us to date? I remember YM stating there would be quite a bit that would surprise us (paraphrasing).

I believe that George found the baby the day of the gas cans. I don't believe for a minute that KC shut that trunk without him looking. The "drop" at Amscot was part of the script with the purse left to mock a kidnapping. It was planned out in my opinion, but fell apart when Cindy went ballistic.

I also think the reason the death penalty was put back on the table was because they had court ordered bugs in the Anthony house, which tells me there will be more charges coming.
I also remember LA stating to George that night (July 15th) something to the effect, "is this like the last time?"...which I always thought was referring back to the night of June 15th. George wanted to make sure Lee was there for a reason.

Just thinking about LP and his story about Casey being spotted yakking on the phone in the parking lot of the motel. Ya know, he said that pretty early on which leads me to believe he very well may have been part of some "insider" loop. What would explain him knowing that? There hadn't been any document released around that time that stated any such thoing, was there?

On his Ustream chat, somewhere before early February of this year, he claimed that someone called him with the information that they had seen Casey at the hotel on the phone... the person didn't ID their self. (He has since removed the video chat from his UStream account)

I think LE early on thought there was much more to the family's involvement...curious to see if these very stories are the reason for the "investigation" of the As or is it something completely unknown to us to date? I remember YM stating there would be quite a bit that would surprise us (paraphrasing).

Oh so true---house taped---cell phones taped---POOT-----Wouldn't surprise me if---(don't anybody git they panties in a know here)---but what if somebody sent for LP for the purpose of gittin KC out of jail. Hey never know. I had never heard of LP before and I was so mad at that old man that I wanted to go to Fl and whip up on him. LMAO

I also remember LA stating to George that night (July 15th) something to the effect, "is this like the last time?"...which I always thought was referring back to the night of June 15th. George wanted to make sure Lee was there for a reason.

What? I'm lost here. When did he say that? Why would he say that? Like the last time???

On his Ustream chat, somewhere before early February of this year, he claimed that someone called him with the information that they had seen Casey at the hotel on the phone... the person didn't ID their self. (He has since removed the video chat from his UStream account)

Wow.............

There is merit to this. GA does do a major pause when he tells the gas can story and gets to the part about the trunk. There was an original pause and CA fills in the gap on the GVS version IIRC but, in every recounting I have heard GA seems to relive a horror as he talks about the trunk and tried to cover it. A vivid memory.

He either smelt decomposition or saw the body and is reliving one or the other and that is making him physically sick. GA also reacts to the words 'remains', so this has taken more of a personal toll on him ..... as if he is implicated and saw/smelt more than he ever wanted to.

I member LP used to say------GA is a good guy---it's all CA. Maybe he was trying to keep eyes off GA til LE could dig deeper?

My brain is fried, but wasn't the reason the A's changed the date they last saw Caylee was because LE brought it to their attention that there were photos (from the A's computer or cell phone?) of Caylee on Father's Day or do I have that totally wrong?

There is merit to this. GA does do a major pause when he tells the gas can story and gets to the part about the trunk. There was an original pause and CA fills in the gap on the GVS version IIRC but, in every recounting I have heard GA seems to relive a horror as he talks about the trunk and tried to cover it. A vivid memory.

He either smelt decomposition or saw the body and is reliving one or the other and that is making him physically sick. GA also reacts to the words 'remains', so this has taken more of a personal toll on him ..... as if he is implicated and saw/smelt more than he ever wanted to.

So true
Can anybody member at what point he pukes in the interview? Bet the LE/FBI didn't miss that.

I member LP used to say------GA is a good guy---it's all CA. Maybe he was trying to keep eyes off GA til LE could dig deeper?

True but CA is more in our face and an advocate/protector of KC while GA is more affected, is cracking, is losing it and --- it was GA that KC wanted to speak to privately in jail.

GA wanted to be honest with LE but I think that was to buddy buddy and to know what they know, he wanted to be the first to be told. GA knows a lot about a lot of things.......

I'd be more concerned about the quiet ones than those who make a lot of noise.

My brain is fried, but wasn't the reason the A's changed the date they last saw Caylee was because LE brought it to their attention that there were photos (from the A's computer or cell phone?) of Caylee on Father's Day or do I have that totally wrong?

I don't know. I'm fried 2. Waaaaaaaa.

True but CA is more in our face and an advocate/protector of KC while GA is more affected, is cracking, is losing it and --- it was GA that KC wanted to speak to privately in jail.

GA wanted to be honest with LE but I think that was to buddy buddy and to know what they know, he wanted to be the first to be told. GA knows a lot about a lot of things.......

I'd be more concerned about the quiet ones than those who make a lot of noise.

True. I have to agree. And don't forget his little trip to the seedy hotel that night, immediately followed up with a trip to the hospital and a couple of weeks stay in the psych ward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3