Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nancy stick to the LAW...you do not have a clue what you are talking about

Now its on to the next cancellation- Its too late to get to the tv interview tomorrow morning or is it?

Dr. Lillian Marshall - Cindy has lied time after time, and says she's narrcissistic. NG is arguing with her, but Lillian Marshall says she manipulative.....apple doesn't fall too far from the tree. Cindy's very hostile.

NG taking up for CA--------NG is laying ground work to get the A's on her show.

Lillian/NG arguing over CA being self absorbed.........narcissistic
CA very hostile, controlling, manipulative and thinks of herself through others

Dr. Glass continues: CA says one thing and does another. Very hostile, angry.

NG saying being on OW would be a home run compared to the 'Morning Show'.

I think somebody should send NG the link to the "cruise" the Ants are supposedly going to be on talking about being victims of homicide. She would bust a blood vessel.

NG needs to wake up, she is brilliant. Yet she wants the A's on her show for ratings. IMO that is why she sticks up for CA:banghead:

I just can't understand anyone being sympathetic with these Grandparents after all we have heard.

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

I loved how NG said if they went on OW she would not be rude to them. Try some of that on your own show NG. Rude is your middle name anymore.

Now its on to the next cancellation- Its too late to get to the tv interview tomorrow morning or is it?

You never know - sometimes those scheduled interviews just never happen - no explanation.

it can't hurt to try - maybe they would be asked a real question

I just can't understand anyone being sympathetic with these Grandparents after all we have heard.

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

I think that's what she's doing too, but I don't think there's a chance the A's would accept.

It just might be that the days of whine and roses are up for the A's. These interviews aren't going to go the way they want it to.

If you were Zanny would you shake hands with the A family when this is over?
me?.......no way!!!

Mike Brooks - the A's credibility is shot

I loved how NG said if they went on OW she would not be rude to them. Try some of that on your own show NG. Rude is your middle name anymore.
Nancy has been respectful one time in coversation with ca......to nice!!!! Give me Megan Kelly anytime!

Mike Brooks: They've already lost all credibility. They tell LE one thing, the media another thing, another story in the depos. And then LA gives a totally different story from either of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3