2009.04.21 Nancy Grace

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It just might be that the days of whine and roses are up for the A's. These interviews aren't going to go the way they want it to.

With Oprah turning the A's down, maybe others will too......they're beginning to see the light.

If you were Zanny would you shake hands with the A family when this is over?
me?.......no way!!!
No way ~ they could've cleared this up months ago but continued to let her name be connected with Caylee's "abduction". And then CA sits there in the depo and insults her. :mad: MOO

If you were Zanny would you shake hands with the A family when this is over?
me?.......no way!!!

Not me. I would probably slap one ovem if they got that close to me. I think ZG is quite a lady. More n I am, anyway.

Nancy has been respectful one time in coversation with ca......to nice!!!! Give me Megan Kelly anytime!

OMGosh I am NOT talking about NG being nice to the A's. I am talking about all her guest commentators and treating them like dirt.

Comments from LA and GA on the smell in the car.

Audio of LA giggling over his first encounter with smelling Casey's car.

GA during depo arguing over the smell in the car. GA statement to LE about smelling decomposition.

GA in depo telling attorney Casey would occasionally contribute to household expenses. He can't come up with any kind of figure how much or how often. Then he gets combative telling attorney he's trying to put words in his mouth.

AH, RK going to war with Casey's defense over request for their cell phone records.

Now NG goes to Leonard to talk about RK :banghead: (here we go again).

Mike Brooks: They've already lost all credibility. They tell LE one thing, the media another thing, another story in the depos. And then LA gives a totally different story from either of them.

You'd think for Anthony 101, knowing about the Depo's with plenty of notice -- CA, GA and, LA would have gotten together and developed a consistent story that gelled somewhat with the LE statements.

I must admit for the Depos I expected them all to sing from the same song sheet, nope, not only do they contradict each other on basic fundamental questions but .... they contradict themselves over and over from prior statements. The more you ask the more they waver.

Amazing!

LP...........his thinking on RK is that someone overheard something and it was relayed to RK.

Caller asks good question about C & G's taxes, if they claimed Casey and or Caylee...I think if there is anything there the state will have that at trial.

You'd think for Anthony 101, knowing about the Depo's with plenty of notice -- CA, GA and, LA would have gotten together and developed a consistent story that gelled somewhat with the LE statements.

I must admit for the Depos I expected them all to sing from the same song sheet, nope, not only do they contradict each other on basic fundamental questions but .... they contradict themselves over and over from prior statements. The more you ask the more they waver.

Amazing!

Dangit------sometimes you just can't get some peeps to just follow the dang "Script".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3