2009.04.21 Nancy Grace

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll bet anything Oprah's decision had plenty to do with the negative comments and mail she's received in addition to their appearance on the Early Show. Job, well done, folks! I say let's go after the Early Show! Who's with me?!!!

And let's not forget GA's grand jury testimony ~ and none of us know what was in that!! :)
Exactly Panthera, and we know George leans towards the truth when Cindy is not around and he's in a room with LE. Who knows what he told them, whatever it was it got the job done...Casey is behind bars !

:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar

I'll bet anything Oprah's decision had plenty to do with the negative comments and mail she's received in addition to their appearance on the Early Show. Job, well done, folks! I say let's go after the Early Show! Who's with me?!!!
Lets go ! This free's up my time to concentrate on CBS, now that Oprah is out of the way !

I remember that Cindy and JB were sitting on the driveway being interviewed by Geraldo. Geraldo asked who the father of Caylee was and Cindy exploded at him, saying that Geraldo was trying to put the investigation in jeprody. She was angry and came up out of her chair a bit and pointed her finger at him.

Geraldo's reaction was priceless..........he really backed off and there was a look of total disgust on his face. He's never interviewed her again.

OMG---------What cloud was I on when that happened. Dam, I miss all the good stuff. Thanks for sharing that.

I'd rather they go on the show and give the state more ammunition to sink them and their daughter. :D

Count me in! Do you have an e-mail address for GMA? Wrong show - The Early Show??

Lets go ! This free's up my time to concentrate on CBS, now that Oprah is out of the way !

The A's are probably already in NYC, kinda late to put a stop to tomorrows show .......isn't it?

Maybe he saw the light . . .
If he's on with them tomorrow, we'll know otherwise.

Yes, if BC is on then we know he is sanctioning these, if he is not then it explains the rush for the A's to get back on the Alibi Tour.

BC had restrained them previously but maybe the Depos got them all fired up and now CA believes she needs to get out and spread her 'truth' and debate the evidence.

We aren't alone.
There are plenty of negative comments and boycott threats posted on the CBS website in response to the story.

I'd rather they go on the show and give the state more ammunition to sink them and their daughter. :D

ITA. It would provide a clear sense as to their intent and agenda, stay neutral and leave it for the Defense or .... go for the throat of the future Jury pool to taint them?

It can backfire and turn the masses against them though, I doubt they are crafting messages and polling to determine audience reaction, as politicians do. So this could backfire badly.

Let the A's play with fire.

Me too, I am going to have to search that one on You tube !

Search & MamaB. - it is on Youtube under Geraldo interview of CA. She is one hot mama that night (it was obviously a very hot Florida night) but she really got fired up!

Good question, and if he's still around, why is he allowing the A's to go on these tv shows? :waitasec:

Marc Klaas and the attorneys on NG all agree that the A's should be staying home and keep quiet, and that their attorney should be telling them this.

My guess is that the A's know better than any attorney (in their opinion) and are acting against his advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3