2009.04.21 Nancy Grace

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG---------What cloud was I on when that happened. Dam, I miss all the good stuff. Thanks for sharing that.

It was very early in the case - on Saturday, July 19th, just a few days after Casey was first arrested. In that interview, Cindy was very angry and combative. I thought at the time......."this is bad, can't get any worse." But, I was wrong.

The following Monday Greta interviewed Cindy. Cindy was in her home sitting in a big chair, and she couldn't sit still. She was sitting indian style with both legs in the chair and rocking back and forth. In that whole interview she kept saying how tired she was and how she hadn't slept a wink.........it was all about her. Many here thought she was either on medication or in need of medication.

I just can't understand anyone being sympathetic with these Grandparents after all we have heard.

:banghead::banghead::banghead:
:clap::clap:

I really truly don't think she is sympathetic.........It's her "Good Cop" shtick, thus allowing her guests to give opposing arguments, & be more heavy-handed. I've often thought she briefs them about this before the show.

Audio of LA giggling over his first encounter with smelling Casey's car.

GA during depo arguing over the smell in the car. GA statement to LE about smelling decomposition.

GA in depo telling attorney Casey would occasionally contribute to household expenses. He can't come up with any kind of figure how much or how often. Then he gets combative telling attorney he's trying to put words in his mouth.

AH, RK going to war with Casey's defense over request for their cell phone records.

Now NG goes to Leonard to talk about RK :banghead: (here we go again).

I am concerned about what LP said regarding Kronk. I know this has been raised before but if Kronk did have inside info, would this in fact mean that the finding of the body and all the evidence that followed would not be admissable?

:(

Caller asking about Casey driving the car around on 6/27. Verified if car really was out of gas or just abandoned? Answer from NG producer: GA took gas cans with him to pick up car at tow yard; don't know if it was actually out of gas or he just figured it was.

Nancy's Producer should know the facts. IIRC, in the docs, LE checked the gas gauge, & it was working properly.

Yes...........that's the one, although I don't think it's shown in it's entirety.

I was wrong about what question it was the Geraldo asked that Cindy got angry at and said, "are you freeking.........", and then corrected herself. You can see from this video, just three days after Casey was first arrested, how combative Cindy was.

I am concerned about what LP said regarding Kronk. I know this has been raised before but if Kronk did have inside info, would this in fact mean that the finding of the body and all the evidence that followed would not be admissable?

:(
I'm sure that's what LP meant by "fruit of the poisonous tree" ~ but ~ didn't LE check out RK and clear him, so to speak? :waitasec:

You think OW canceled because of the CBS interview?

i think it was a combination of viewers writing in and the CBS interview! OW cant take much more egg on her face after what has happened to her in the past! Oh and another thing (my brain is working) I believe she saw how the A family can twist and turn and try to lie their way out of a jam and she wasnt going to deal with that either .... and i cant blame her!!!

Wow! The protest messages are tallying up very fast tonight at CBS Early Show! Burnin' the wires!!

Nancy's Producer should know the facts. IIRC, in the docs, LE checked the gas gauge, & it was working properly.
Yes, LE checked the gas gauge, but I thought the question by the caller was if the car was really out of gas or not?

LP wouldn't say stuff like that if LE/FBI ask him not to and so they must not have said anythang to him. I think he has something in his back pocket. He has been saying that for months.

i think it was a combination of viewers writing in and the CBS interview! OW cant take much more egg on her face after what has happened to her in the past! Oh and another thing (my brain is working) I believe she saw how the ANT family can twist and turn and try to lie their way out of a jam and she wasnt going to deal with that either .... and i cant blame her!!!

I also don't think she wanted the world to think that she endorses them and their murerous daughter. And that is how I will feel if CBS or any more shows do fluff interviews with them!:furious:

i think it was a combination of viewers writing in and the CBS interview! OW cant take much more egg on her face after what has happened to her in the past! Oh and another thing (my brain is working) I believe she saw how the A family can twist and turn and try to lie their way out of a jam and she wasnt going to deal with that either .... and i cant blame her!!!

So is OW on CBS and am I confused?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member