2009.04.22 & 2009.04.23 GA & CA Excl. Intvw: CBS The Early Show (Inc. Outtakes)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Transcribed from the Early show interview
Maggie: …and you Cindy, you had never gone more than 2 days without seeing Caylee and yet you didn’t report her missing until 30 days later. Why is that?

CA: Because she was with her mom and I believed that you know, she was with her mom and I’ve never had a reason not to trust Casey with Caylee. You know, Casey, uhm, made Caylee her priority and it was very evident, anybody that ever saw Casey and Caylee together knew that Caylee was number one for Casey. So I never had a reason, I mean Casey was Caylee’s… I mean, Casey was Caylee’s mom. Caylee belonged to her. I’m just a grandmother. You know there a lot of grandmothers that don’t know every , you know, everything about their grandchildren. .. Just because she lived with me doesn’t mean that, you know, CASEY wasn’t in charge of Caylee.

Maggie: Even though and this is well documented times when she had lied to you? You never once thought that something is not quite right with the story she’s telling us?

CA: No, there was never a red flag until July 15th.

Okay then, why was CA seeing a counselor about Casey and why had she threatened to take custody of Caylee? No red flag huh? Caylee was number one with Casey, huh? More lies, lie, lie, lie!

Exactly!
If no red flags, then why the July 3 MySpace and why send Lee out to find Casey???

I think this was a wonderful interview... at least from the SA's point of view. The A's weren't unhinged. They weren't obviously distraught, they were answering soft questions. Now while the interviewer was tossing softballs and not following up on stuff, you better believe that every member of the prosecution team was taking extensive notes on various angles to pursue when they finally get G and C in front of them. These are once again intentional public statements by the key witnesses in the case. The SA can have a field day with them.

"So was it normal for KC to disapear with Caylee for days or months at a time?" etc etc.

The more they talk, no matter what it is they actually say, the more they damn their muderous monster of a daughter. So please bring on the interviews.

I haven't read the thread (sorry) and just had time to watch the replay. You guys called it when you called for the "kindler gentler Anthonys" routine. The soft tones, no gum chewing, etc. They even seemed to try and give puppy dog eyes as they discussed how nobody has cared how they feel to have lost 2 loved ones. Yuck. Yuck. I have NO sympathy at all. Would have had they played things differently, but sorry... Nope.

Where did you find this transcription?

This is that 'you know' speech that I mentioned earlier. CA doesn't use the 'you know' unless she is being untruthful.

OR doesn't want to answer .. :rolleyes:

What I cannot understand is why Cindy isn't worried about these same things! They prove she's a constant liar, and yet she acts as if there's no problem with any of that.

Do you understand her logic? Help me! :banghead:

There's nothing to understand ..
Cindy's a moron and her words will come back to bite her in the butt! :behindbar

What I cannot understand is why Cindy isn't worried about these same things! They prove she's a constant liar, and yet she acts as if there's no problem with any of that.

Do you understand her logic? Help me! :banghead:

"Lying isn't a crime" the world according to CA..........

That whole danger thing always made me ROTFLMAO. Cindy hunched over the phone in a jail visit saying "are we being threatened, is the family in danger?" and Casey playing them, we cant speak of it, they might hear something....What a load, who are they, like the Kennedys or something?

HAHAHAHAHA .. The Kennedys .. :D

I haven't heard it before either, but it makes me wonder if the A's ARE reading here. On the GA thread for the last few days we've been talking about how George blew up in front of his friend at the house and said something like, "If you want to know where Caylee is, ask that b!tch back there. She knows!" Or words to that effect.

It sounds like George is doing a little tidying up with his admission on CBS this morning.
Wow, he said that? I missed that. Well in case he is reading here, I'll say this... George you're a lucky man...cause not every woman would put up with talk like that coming out of your mouth. Here's one woman who wouldn't.... I'd lay him out flatter than a fritter... but then I'm just a girl from the south and I wasn't raised up to take talk like that from a man. That's not respectful. I'm serious too. I wouldn't take it for one minute. He wouldn't be living in my house anymore. CA has deep issues to put up with him. JMHO

Where did you find this transcription?

This is that 'you know' speech that I mentioned earlier. CA doesn't use the 'you know' unless she is being untruthful.

As sick as it is, I typed it.:crazy:

Amazing, they love to blame the media for all thats bad, yet crave it to benefit their foundation.

Can't have it both ways, imo

I have no doubt that they loved Caylee--as best they could. But I find it blasphemous that they wear jewelry containing the ashes of a child for whom they refuse to act as loving advocates.

Are the rest of the ashes in a teddy bear ostensibly awaiting Casey's release from jail? So that the poor, aggrieved mother can snuggle her daughter and mourn?

GMAB

Wow I didn't know that. But if they choose not to bury her, then I can say I can relate. Hubby has strict instructions that I don't want to be buried either (cremation/urn only). And perhaps, because they found her in 3 bags has something to do with it. OTOH, please don't make me sit in jewelry or a teddy bear. A simple urn will be just fine. I know this is what the Van Dam's did.

Then again, didn't KC say she wanted a place (headstone) where she could go and visit Caylee? So it looks like Cindy is still in charge of everything (even though she continues to say "I'm just the grandmother". What a load of bull-hockey!

Best,

Wow, he said that? I missed that. Well in case he is reading here, I'll say this... George you're a lucky man...cause not every woman would put up with talk like that coming out of your mouth. Here's one woman who wouldn't.... I'd lay him out flatter than a fritter... but then I'm just a girl from the south and I wasn't raised up to take talk like that from a man. That's not respectful. I'm serious too. I wouldn't take it for one minute. He wouldn't be living in my house anymore. CA has deep issues to put up with him. JMHO

Well I'm thinking GA is the one who has deep issues to remain with CA. To be honest, that's probably the nicest thing anyone has said in that home about KC or to KC. I can't imagine anyone in that household ever loving or caring for one another with everything we've seen & heard. CA especially could never hold her hatred nor contempt for her own daughter. (I'm NOT defending KC one iota). Just CA is the worst bunch of them all. It all stems from her.

Complete disfunction, it would take a psychologist a lifetime to explain the dynamics in that family.

Just mho of course.

The A's were true to form this morning. They appeared to be setting the stage for their interview tomorrow, of discussing their new foundation. These softball questions had to be asked to try and show the A's as grieveing, caring, parents first and grandparents second. If the A's feel they address GA's issues on nation wide TV, they can harness in sympathy and praises, for recieveing psychiatric help that seemed to cure him (in GA's own words) of "Not wanting to live alie anymore" Now that the A's have addressed the yuk they can move own to discussing their $Greener pastures to move forward in life, using the facade of helping other missing children. It appears to me that the A's will play this behavior out till the end as their daughter has stated she is doing. This is the one way it appears the A's will be able to live themselves married or not married.

Everytime the obstruction of justice issue comes up here, I wonder if there is such a charge! I mean, they don't arrest the Anthony's and they have shown their guilt in this charge in the media to all of us for MONTHS!

Seriously, does ANYONE ever get charged for this? :confused:

Yes, they do, but in the Anthony case they will not charge them until after the trial. They don't want them pleading the 5th on every question they are asked in the murder trial.

Sorry... MG, was just trying to make a joke out of it all. I just wouldn't put it past her to try ANYTHING to sway people. ;)

No worries - at first glance I really did think it was the same shirt. I think green is her new color. Who's paying for all these new clothes is what I'd like to know. Both must be on disability or something. Or, maybe the show gave her a new shirt. Nah - it's probably coming from the cash rolling in huh?

It's hard to believe it's almost been a year since this saga started :(

Best,

Well I'm thinking GA is the one who has deep issues to remain with CA. To be honest, that's probably the nicest thing anyone has said in that home about KC or to KC. I can't imagine anyone in that household ever loving or caring for one another with everything we've seen & heard. CA especially could never hold her hatred nor contempt for her own daughter. (I'm NOT defending KC one iota). Just CA is the worst bunch of them all. It all stems from her.

Complete disfunction, it would take a psychologist a lifetime to explain the dynamics in that family.

Just mho of course.
I think you are right. After seeing those depo's, she definitely has problems. GA has problems too, but CA has big problems, and I can see that she and KC are alot alike. I could see that there could be deep anger and hostility in that household, and I can tell that CA has to have control as she did in that deposition. That deposition was definitely an eyeopener for me for both of them.

Yes, they do, but in the Anthony case they will not charge them until after the trial. They don't want them pleading the 5th on every question they are asked in the murder trial.

Goodness, TY for pointing that out Turbo. I could not figure out for the life of me WHY LE would not pursue these charges. Exactly that reason!!!

It's not like there would be any public backlash to see CA in handcuffs. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pacobasal