2009.04.22 & 2009.04.23 GA & CA Excl. Intvw: CBS The Early Show (Inc. Outtakes)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, that really upset me. My father is so dear to me, I never ever would have said something like that to him, it just hurt to hear it. I think LP said that KC said "for once in your life act like a father, and stop acting like a damn cop". Cindy and a friend from Ohio, Jim, had to drag George out of KC's room. In my house, we all would have stood by George. Not drag him away from snookums. He had every right to an answer, and should have slapped the out of her right then and there. Can you tell I'm aggravated?

This upsets me as well. Why does that girl have so much power over them?

A poster earlier opined that the current media blitz (Oprah, CBS, Victims Advocate Conference) was to possibly soften the blow of more evidentiary releases.

Buried at the bottom of the (timely release there LE) voicemail story was this one liner.

Prosecutors could release more evidence in the case this week.

http://www.wftv.com/news/19255787/detail.html

I wish someone would ask them how they reconcile the pictures of KC out partying after her child went missing. If they believe the JBPark story, then KC would have KNOWN her daughter was in danger on June 16th. If she was such a good, caring, thoughtful mother and daughter just how do they reconcile that?

I just have to say I am sick and tired of hearing what a good mother KC was. Look at Susan Smith. She was supposedly the ideal mother. Can KC's parents even conceive of the notion that something snapped in KC?

I really don't want to hear anything else they have to say until the trial.

Oh, did you miss that? Geo's answer was those pictures are all old!! Why some of them were taken while KC was pregnant with Caylee!! (yeah, Geo that sounds better....)

And bless Cindy, her genius answer was 'KC got paid for those pictures!!' seriously, for some reason in Cindy's mind it's OK to party while your child is missing as long as someone is paying you to party like a rock star!!

BC looks terrible. The As look tan and healthy, and he looks pale and gaunt. Wierd.

All I see when I look at him is money signs. And kinda like a dog sniffing around for another dog in heat. But he sniffs for money. He's just odd to me. No reason for him to be everywhere with the A's. Like a dog trotting after a bone held out to it...that's him with the A'$.

A poster earlier opined that the current media blitz (Oprah, CBS, Victims Advocate Conference) was to possibly soften the blow of more evidentiary releases.

Buried at the bottom of the (timely release there LE) voicemail story was this one liner.

Prosecutors could release more evidence in the case this week.

http://www.wftv.com/news/19255787/detail.html

One would have thought that they would have learned from the last media blitz----Karma doesn't sleep....

Oh, did you miss that? Geo's answer was those pictures are all old!! Why some of them were taken while KC was pregnant with Caylee!! (yeah, Geo that sounds better....)

And bless Cindy, her genius answer was 'KC got paid for those pictures!!' seriously, for some reason in Cindy's mind it's OK to party while your child is missing as long as someone is paying you to party like a rock star!!

ah YES GA SOME where OLD and yes partying while pregnant makes you a bad mother too. HOWEVER GA some of those photos are NOT old, they are right smack within days of Caylee going missing and your wonderful daughter was all up in her BF and smilign and dancing and having a great time. YES CINDY she certainly got paid for something!

Casey thanked Cindy after she made the first 911 call ? How about after the third 911 call, did she thank her then too ?

Cindy' said, "we don't know what happened to Caylee", well, there was duct tape around her mouth, she was tripled bagged and thrown out into the woods to rot...THAT is what happened to Caylee.

Cindy did say "Caylee was murdered, we just don't know what happened." So they have made a little headway into reality being that the accident theory Cindy shouted from the rooftops has been put to rest. Now consider the voice message to John Allen in which Cindy states "I think you guys need to seriously start looking at some of the things that this family is bringing to you with other things. Casey had to have had help, no matter what you think the scenario might be, so there are people that know information."
Now there is no way anyone could take these two statements and conclude anything other than the fact that Cindy knows Caylee was murdered and she knows KC murdered her.
IMO of course

Ahh yes...well sadly I think once CA's mind figured that out, about 2 seconds later she decided to reject that epiphany. She then concocted some fantasy story line where KC was the "Mother of the Year" and GA has gone to "She's a daughter to be proud of".

What is so ironic in this whole tragic event is if they would have just been totally honest with LE, then said in public "I know the evidence looks bad against our daughter but we are her parents, we love her and will stand with her and will help her no matter what she has done. And if it is proven she murdered her daughter we will have to come to terms with that then. We will want her to accept the punishment for the crime. We believe Caylee deserves justice. We accept the evidence but hold out hope that at trial her defense will explain or refute it. Until then, as any parent out there will understand we chose to wait and see what the prosecution can prove and what a jury will decide. We ask for understanding for our difficult position." Then stay off the airwaves - period. If they'd have gone this route, things could be so different for them IMO. :cow:

Why not visit their daughter in jail? So what if it's recorded? I've never got this apparent need these people have to hide from exposure in jail visits while at the same time seeking exposure in the media. Thanks Patty for posting these!

You know what makes me the sickest? They actually think, just like their psychopathic daughter, that they're putting one over on us! They truly believe that we watch them gum-less and subdued and think to ourselves, "OH! Is that how it happened? KC thanked CA for calling LE? She was afraid to report her child missing? How stupid of me! And here I thought she was a murdering biotch and they were lying obstructors of justice. Whew! What a relief to have misjudged people so unfairly. I hope KC gets a good education reading her law books so she can get the best defense possible." As if!!:banghead:

Ahh yes...well sadly I think once CA's mind figured that out, about 2 seconds later she decided to reject that epiphany. She then concocted some fantasy story line where KC was the "Mother of the Year" and GA has gone to "She's a daughter to be proud of".

What is so ironic in this whole tragic event is if they would have just been totally honest with LE, then said in public "I know the evidence looks bad against our daughter but we are her parents, we love her and will stand with her and will help her no matter what she has done. And if it is proven she murdered her daughter we will have to come to terms with that then. We will want her to accept the punishment for the crime. We believe Caylee deserves justice. We accept the evidence but hold out hope that at trial her defense will explain or refute it. Until then, as any parent out there will understand we chose to wait and see what the prosecution can prove and what a jury will decide. We ask for understanding for our difficult position." Then stay off the airwaves - period. If they'd have gone this route, things could be so different for them IMO. :cow:

Well stated!

Cindy' said, "we don't know what happened to Caylee", well, there was duct tape around her mouth, she was tripled bagged and thrown out into the woods to rot...THAT is what happened to Caylee.

And apparently, there were items from "Casa Anthony" included with the baby's remains in the same bag. If Cindy wants to know what happened, how everything got into that swamp, her grandchild, the duct tape, Caylee's Winnie The Pooh blankey, why doesn't she ask KC? She had her at home for several weeks. Why didn't she insist upon answers then? Why not visit her in jail and ask her? Who cares if it's videoed and reported? What kind of 'support' are you giving your child when you won't visit them in prison. Although I'm sure, Casey probably is fine with just Jose visiting her in the hoozcow. She doesn't really seem to want their support from what I can tell.

Cindy and George better watch their backs too, because chances are that they could go under the bus at trial if the SODDI defense gets cranked up. If the truth will come out at trial and everybody needs to wait, why don't they? Why don't they stay off the talk shows, stay at home, stop talking and just wait for the trial like they keep nagging everyone else to do?

While I haven't followed this case as closely as many of you have, I did see the interview this AM of G&C and I do have an opinion of what I personally believe they're trying to accomplish here.

It appears to me they're trying to work on the minds of 'public opinion' and gain sympathy for THEM. They're working on the psych of any 'potential juror' to NOT take their precious daughter from them because they've alreadly lost so much, they're granddauther Caylee.:(

Sorry.................ploy doesn't work for me. :waitasec: and I haven't even been following the case all that much.

IF she's found guilty of the crime, she can do the time. :mad:

JMHO
fran

The lawyer says that there is no evidence out there... huh?

To quote B Conway verbatim "Discovery is not evidence." No legal background here whatsoever but does that make sense? Is he just playing with semantics?

Also, I noticed when Cindy was revealing about her alleged suicide note, there was a faint smile on her lips. Seemed to me that she was proudly announcing something that I would be embarrassed about myself. Wonder what a body language expert would say about that.

After watching yesterday and today (twice each day) I have finally had a "light bulb moment"...

This is not for anything except letting KC know what they feel!!!

When CA talked about the Florida laws and the media getting access to their talks with KC... what they are doing is letting KC believe they are standing beside her!!!

This way, KC does not have to answer them in anyway, except maybe through her attorney.

Again, just my opinion.

You know what makes me the sickest? They actually think, just like their psychopathic daughter, that they're putting one over on us! They truly believe that we watch them gum-less and subdued and think to ourselves, "OH! Is that how it happened? KC thanked CA for calling LE? She was afraid to report her child missing? How stupid of me! And here I thought she was a murdering biotch and they were lying obstructors of justice. Whew! What a relief to have misjudged people so unfairly. I hope KC gets a good education reading her law books so she can get the best defense possible." As if!!:banghead:

:clap: If you read the interview kc thanked ca after the FIRST 911 call......gee that was BEFORE SHE KNEW any of the other nittygritty stuff......:banghead::banghead:

Wondering what happened to their other descriptions of KC? Didn't Cindy say she's a sociopath? And George? Yelled at a friend to ask the "B*tch" in the backyard where Caylee is?

These people are beyond pathetic if they think their little ploy is going to work. Luv to be a fly on the wall of that house laughing as I hear their next strategic plot.

Wondering what happened to their other descriptions of KC? Didn't Cindy say she's a sociopath? And George? Yelled at a friend to ask the "B*tch" in the backyard where Caylee is?

These people are beyond pathetic if they think their little ploy is going to work. Luv to be a fly on the wall of that house laughing as I hear their next strategic plot.

when did ga do that???? didn't hear that one!!! doesn't surprise me 'specially since he wansn't invited to the slumber parties----guess he was off playing "cop"......:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay